Cardinals @ Reds

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='turningpoint' post='312857' date='Aug 9 2006, 10:07 PM']OMG i want to make love to david ross.[/quote]

i want to have his fuckin child.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='312831' date='Aug 9 2006, 09:15 PM']Awwww......Ross just missed that ball, that had "go-ahead-run" written all over it.

2 away and Carpenter's still pitching.
Nice to see that our new bull pen has been able to keep us in the game. Let's knock in the winning run and call it a day already. :headbang:[/quote]

Guess he didn't miss that one!!!! :D

:dance: :headbang: :dance:

Reds have taken 2 of three so far against the Cardinals, let's make it 3 for 4 and get Bronson's 10th win finally, when it's all said and done, we could be within a 1/2 game of the Cards for the division, and has anyone beat the Dodgers yet???
That ball was crushed!!!

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='312886' date='Aug 9 2006, 10:22 PM']:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:gayflag:[/quote]

call me gay i dont care. Reds wins > my sexual orientation.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='312873' date='Aug 9 2006, 10:13 PM']what time does sportscenter come on since i missed this game?[/quote]

Yankees/White Sox game is on ESPN right now.
I think they do baseball tonight right after games on ESPN.

Guest WhoDeyForever

Just got back from the game and it was amazing...no homo shit here but me and my friend held hands when Ross went up to bat just for good luck and look what happend :D Great time to be at and everybody went wild.

[b][size=7][color="#ff0000"]GO REDLEGS!!!![/color][/size][/b]

[size=7]

[size=2][color="#000000"]p.s...When I was about to get in the game the lines were crazy at the front gate because the bobbleheads well anyway when i got up there i was the first one to go out of me and my friends and I think i got the VERY LAST Dave Concepcion bobblehead :lmao: My friends were about to kill me B) [/color][/size][/size]

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='312918' date='Aug 9 2006, 11:03 PM']Just got back from the game and it was amazing...no homo shit here but [b]me and my friend held hands when Ross went up to bat just for good luck [/b] and look what happend :D Great time to be at and everybody went wild.
[b][size=7][color="#ff0000"]GO REDLEGS!!!![/color][/size][/b]

[size=7]

[size=2][color="#000000"]p.s...When I was about to get in the game the lines were crazy at the front gate because the bobbleheads well anyway when i got up there i was the first one to go out of me and my friends and I think i got the VERY LAST Dave Concepcion bobblehead :lmao: My friends were about to kill me B) [/color][/size][/size][/quote]

:gayfight2: :gayflag:

:ninja:

atleast you got the last bobblehead

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='dieselman44' post='312919' date='Aug 9 2006, 11:08 PM']:gayfight2: :gayflag:
:ninja:
atleast you got the last bobblehead[/quote]

sounds like he about got his friends to bobble on his head. :whistle:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='312921' date='Aug 9 2006, 11:13 PM']sounds like he about got his friends to bobble on his head. :whistle:[/quote]

:lmao: Nah man it was a great time though. One of the best games of the year.

Archived