From the looks of it, Sling and Radio played well

[quote name='sois' post='319269' date='Aug 18 2006, 11:49 PM']From looking at the stats, the boys played well. I would feel confident letting them play until CP is 100%. However , I didn't see game 2. Did they play ok?[/quote]

AW did ok. Most of his throws are high and he seems confused at times. Did have a nice TD to CJ outside of the pocket. At this point, I think D. Johnson looks better. I'm not sure if that's becuase he's going against 2nd and 3rd string guys or if he just understands the offense better.

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='319284' date='Aug 19 2006, 12:15 AM']I still think doug johnson looks like crap. His throws are all over the place. His long throws are all 5 yards off target[/quote]

Agree 100%. He's not good. Wright is not that much better either, but he has some physical tools that elevate him and cause him to flash greatness now and then - just enough to tease you into thinking he's got an upside he hasn't shown yet.

[quote name='Utts' post='319318' date='Aug 19 2006, 01:22 AM']Agree 100%. He's not good. Wright is not that much better either, but he has some physical tools that elevate him and cause him to flash greatness now and then - just enough to tease you into thinking he's got an upside he hasn't shown yet.[/quote]

Yeah, Wright hasn't impressed much either but he's clearly our best option besides Palmer. I did like the play where he scrambled then threw to Johnson in the endzone. I haven't seen many stupid throws by Wright either.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='319329' date='Aug 19 2006, 01:38 AM']what in the fuck you guys are talking about i may never know...

dj played his ass off last game, and had a pretty stellar game this week as well. 8-14, 133yds, 1td, 1 rushing td, 113+qb rating? how is this bad?

hes been more impressive than wright![/quote]

nati, you are losing it. If he threw some of the throws that he's been throwing at 1st string DBs, they would have had at least 5 picks the past 2 games off of him. Stop. Its not about the stats. Our WRs make him look better than he is.

Archived