Announcement

Storm

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='329503' date='Sep 3 2006, 05:40 AM'][b]hmm...they are a game and a half back and you are giving up[/b]...yet when they turn things aroudn on this coming home stand and make the playoffs I expect you will be back here bragging...we'll I'll remember this post[/quote]

I gave up when the Bengals took the first snap of the preseason

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='329653' date='Sep 3 2006, 04:11 PM']thats fine, but dont come back here in october bragging and acting like you knew they were gonna be there and never lost hope[/quote]

Never said I lost hope, I just don't care

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Storm' post='330272' date='Sep 4 2006, 01:54 AM']someone please pm me if the Reds make the playoffs[/quote]

Will do :D .They are frustrating me indeed.Now 1 game under 500 and chasing 4 teams for the wild card :rant:

Guest oldschooler
They are under .500 for the first time since losing on opening day.

On June 8th the Reds were 36-24.
Since June 8th the Reds are 32-45.

They went from being tied for the division and leading the Wild Card,
to being 6 games back in the division and tied for 4th in the Wild Card.

I`ve basically lost all hope in seeing the Reds in the Playoffs this year.
I`ll still follow them though...

[quote name='oldschooler' post='330489' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:52 AM']They are under .500 for the first time since losing on opening day.

On June 8th the Reds were 36-24.
Since June 8th the Reds are 32-45.
They went from being tied for the division and leading the Wild Card,
to being 6 games back in the division and tied for 4th in the Wild Card.
I`ve basically lost all hope in seeing the Reds in the Playoffs this year.
[b]I`ll still follow them though...[/b][/quote]

Same here, :rant: come on Reds.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='330736' date='Sep 4 2006, 06:35 PM']Griffey just got hurt...I dont know how bad[/quote]

Cincinnati Reds center fielder Ken GriffeyJr. left the game due to an injured foot/ankle.

Grrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat ! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/40.gif[/img]

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote][quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='330736' date='Sep 4 2006, 07:35 PM']
Griffey just got hurt...I dont know how bad[/quote]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='330751' date='Sep 4 2006, 07:46 PM']Cincinnati Reds center fielder Ken GriffeyJr. left the game due to an injured foot/ankle.
Grrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat ! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//40.gif[/img][/quote]
[/quote]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:ninja:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='330761' date='Sep 4 2006, 07:58 PM']Is it just me or would a walk off homerun be the perfect thing to jump start this team?
[b]Oh and fuck you thurman...anyone know anything about dislocated toes?[/b][/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

he can play whenver his pussy is done leaking. He wont have to miss any games unless he chooses to. He may take a day or two off to avoid swelling or reaccurence, but its no big deal.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='330770' date='Sep 5 2006, 12:10 AM']Im about ready to throw in the towel...

why not bean bonds in his big ass head right now on this 3-0 count?[/quote]

[quote]thats fine, but dont come back here in october bragging and acting like you knew they were gonna be there and never lost hope[/quote]

what a difference a day makes

my only hope was for them to come back home and play like they want to win games, and they didnt show me shit tonight.

Im losing hope slowly but I still think they have a chance, but they need to get their heads out of their ass soon. Maybe the will play better without Griffey like they usually do. I still havent given up yet though Storm.

Archived