OSU/Michigan Thread

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='sneaky' post='388722' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:39 PM']Florida State is REALLY having a down year.[/quote]

A down year for them yes. But they`re Bowl eligible. And it`s at Florida State.
So they`re still a quality opponent.

[quote]I dont see Arkansas beating Florida in the SEC Championship game. -_-[/quote]

I don`t know, Arkansas has an awesome running game, Darren McFadden is a stud.
I think it would be a good game.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388730' date='Nov 18 2006, 08:44 PM']yeah, he will probly win it now, too bad this is such a weak year for the heisman, all 3 finalists last year would of easily won this year[/quote]
whinin' bitch....lots of good contenders this year.. smith just happens to be the best of them..

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388724' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:40 PM']:lmao: If this game were in ann arbor michigan would of won. You guys barely beat michigan at home, try not to act like you won convincingly or anything.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

If never won anything.

Barely beat ? They never trailed after it was 7-7.
Michigan scored a meaningless TD at the end to make it closer.
But Ohio State dominated them, regardless. Take your loss like
a man or keep whining and making excuses like a bitch... it`s up to you.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='388732' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:45 PM']Crappy, weak-armed, short Troy Smith is now 3-0 vs. tall, strong-armed Henne.

and that's all i have to say about that....[/quote]
when did i say he sucked?

troy smith almost threw that game away single handedly in the 3rd quarter, try not to give him too much praise

I say we draft Mike Hart in the 4th round (where he belongs) to be the backup to
our first round backup Chris Perry. :lol:

Cause those Wolverine running backs make helluva backups in the NFL :headbang:

[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='388738' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:50 PM']whinin' bitch....lots of good contenders this year.. smith just happens to be the best of them..[/quote]
you're joking right?
[quote name='oldschooler' post='388739' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:52 PM']:rolleyes:

If never won anything.

Barely beat ? They never trailed after it was 7-7.
Michigan scored a meaningless TD at the end to make it closer.
But Ohio State dominated them, regardless. Take your loss like
a man or keep whining and making excuses like a bitch... it`s up to you.[/quote]
yeah, real meaningless, there was 2 mins left and they were down 3

not whining, just trying to set some of you straight

mike hart might not even get drafted, if he does its 2nd day

[quote name='sneaky' post='388741' date='Nov 19 2006, 12:55 AM']I say we draft Mike Hart in the 4th round (where he belongs) to be the backup to
our first round backup Chris Perry.[/quote]

We do think alike, I swear I joked about that earlier :lmao:

Guest IndianaBengal
[size=5][color="#FF0000"][center]It should be Buckeyes vs Rutgers[/center][/color][/size]

If the bcs committeee won't let Rutgers plays for a bcs championship game after they go undefeated, they need to eliminate the whole bcs bullshit all together. They are in a [b]BCS conference.[/b]. They have [b]zero blemishes.[/b] Every college player who bust his ass in the August heat should be able to think that they have a chance for a national title. It would be a major snub to not let them in.

[quote name='Storm' post='388744' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:57 PM']We do think alike, I swear I joked about that earlier :lmao:[/quote]

And like Perry, Hart has proved he is durable and tough as nails.

:rolleyes:

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388743' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:57 PM']you're joking right?

yeah, real meaningless, there was 2 mins left and they were down 3

not whining, just trying to set some of you straight

mike hart might not even get drafted, if he does its 2nd day[/quote]

Come on. Man up.

No excuses, just say it. The Ohio State Buckeyes are better than Michigan and you were wrong.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388724' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:40 PM']:lmao: If this game were in ann arbor michigan would of won. You guys barely beat michigan at home, try not to act like you won convincingly or anything.[/quote]
Well.. well. well the excuses the excuses... shut the fuck up, you guys got so many bull shit calls, int overturned, fucking "roughing the center' and you couldnt capatilize and we gave three TO, so man just stop talking now bro, your an idiot and so are your friends... on saturdays.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='388747' date='Nov 18 2006, 09:00 PM'][size=5][color="#FF0000"][center]It should be Buckeyes vs Rutgers[/center][/color][/size]

If the bcs committeee won't let Rutgers plays for a bcs championship game after they go undefeated, they need to eliminate the whole bcs bullshit all together. They are in a [b]BCS conference.[/b]. They have [b]zero blemishes.[/b] Every college player who bust his ass in the August heat should be able to think that they have a chance for a national title. It would be a major snub to not let them in.[/quote]

Yeah all those wins agasint Ohio U, Howard, U Conn and South Florida should make them a contender.

Guest IndianaBengal

[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='388751' date='Nov 18 2006, 08:02 PM']Yeah all those wins agasint Ohio U, Howard, U Conn and South Florida should make them a contender.[/quote]
If you are going to call a conference a BCS contending conferense, you have t o reward perfection. And look at florida today.. :badger:

Guest Claptonrocks

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='388753' date='Nov 18 2006, 09:05 PM']If you are going to call a conference a BCS contending conferense, you have t o reward perfection. And look at florida today.. :badger:[/quote]

im looking at Florida and I dont think they'll [play for the championship either..
I told you all it will be Southern Cal and it wlll be if they run the table ...

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388740' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:54 PM']troy smith almost threw that game away single handedly in the 3rd quarter, try not to give him too much praise[/quote]

Your last post had an IF, this one has an ALMOST. :rolleyes:

Why not praise a QB that went 29-for-41 for 316 yards and threw 4 TD`s
against a "vaunted" Michigan Defense ? Oh did I mention he is 25-2 as
the Buckeyes starting QB. And is 3-0 against Michigan ?

What`s not to praise ?

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388743' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:57 PM']yeah, real meaningless, there was 2 mins left and they were down 3[/quote]

They were down by 11 points. And by meaningless I meant they lost,
and never came close to scoring again. So it was meaningless.

[quote]not whining, just trying to set some of you straight[/quote]

Oh set us straight with your posts of IF`s and ALMOST`s. :pointlaff:

Heres what I think will happen.....

If Florida wins out, it will be them versus the Buckeyes.

If Florida loses at all, and USC wins out, it will be the Trojans versus the Buckeyes.

If Florida loses at all, and Notre Dame beats USC, it will be the Irish. (yes Wolverine fans, you will be screwed)

If Florida loses at all, USC loses tonight versus Cal but beats Notre Dame, there should be a
Michigan versus Ohio State rematch.

yes I know, I am a genius. B)

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388755' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:07 PM']You do know Rutgers strength of schedule was higher than yours coming into today right?[/quote]

You do know that Ohio State is the first team since 1990 to play Two #2 teams in a season right ?
Did I mention they beat them both ?

12-0 accept it ! :lol:

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388740' date='Nov 19 2006, 12:54 AM']troy smith almost threw that game away single handedly in the 3rd quarter, try not to give him too much praise[/quote]
I am really trying not to hate but...

how many other QBs went for 29/41, 318yds, 4tds/1int vs UM this year? and how many led their team to victory vs UM? Either you believe you were beat by a superior QB, or you don't truly believe UM has a superior D. Take your pick.

and I really am trying not to hate. but you can't pretend to have the best team and to have lost to a 5th round draft pick in the same breath without being full of shit my friend.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388758' date='Nov 18 2006, 08:10 PM']i think you guys are forgetting that im not a michigan fan, im a lot less bias in this situation than any of you[/quote]

You are a Chris Perry fan, which may be even more shameful. -_-

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388758' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:10 PM']i think you guys are forgetting that im not a michigan fan, im a lot less bias in this situation than any of you[/quote]

:lol:

Less bias ? Not a Michigan fan ?

Let me see, you talked shit BEFORE the game, you`ve got a Perry Avatar,
he`s not wearing Bengals guy I might add.

Yeah, you`re unbiased... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Archived