OSU/Michigan Thread

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='388705' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:29 PM']All of you Michigan fans need to step up. Especially those of you who were talking shit.

Eat your crow and be gracious or eat shit and die. :contract:[/quote]

What he said !

And let me add ....

[size=7][color="#999999"]woooooooo[/color] [color="#FF0000"]ONE TO GO[/color] [color="#999999"]hoooooooooooooooo[/color] [color="#FF0000"]!!!!![/color]

[b]GO BUCKS !!!!!! [/b] [/size] [img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2104/buttheadmd4.gif[/img][img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3747/beavisps5.gif[/img]

Guest Claptonrocks
Michigan should not get a rematch..
Why would a team that finishes second in their conference play for the National Championship?
they had thier chance and lost...
I think USC is better than Michigan anyway...
OSU vs USC would be a classic ...

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='388710' date='Nov 18 2006, 08:31 PM']No defense.[/quote]
no defense huh? I think USC has just a good a chance of "holding" OSU to 42 as Michigan ...

Guest oldschooler
Although I would love to beat Michigan twice in a season,
I don`t think there will be a rematch. I think the Buckeyes
will play whoever wins the SEC Championship (Arkansas or Florida).

[quote name='oldschooler' post='388715' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:33 PM']Although I would love to beat Michigan twice in a season,
I don`t think there will be a rematch. I think the Buckeyes
will play whoever wins the SEC Championship (Arkansas or Florida).[/quote]

Speaking of Florida, why the hell is Florida playing a division 1AA creampuff (West Carolina)
this late in the season? That garbage should eliminate them from consideration. :rant:

[quote name='sneaky' post='388717' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:35 PM']Speaking of Florida, why the hell is Florida playing a division 1AA creampuff (West Carolina)
this late in the season? That garbage should eliminate them from consideration. :rant:[/quote]

It will hurt their BCS ranking (strength of schedule). But personally I think Arkansas will beat them and it won't matter.

[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='388713' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:32 PM']no defense huh? I think USC has just a good a chance of "holding" OSU to 42 as Michigan ...[/quote]

I think OSU could hang 62 on that ass. But I'll be watching USC tonight and we'll see how they play.

The point is that Michigan's defense has played great all season except for one game, whereas USC's defense has been awfully questionable.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='sneaky' post='388717' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:35 PM']Speaking of Florida, why the hell is Florida playing a division 1AA creampuff (West Carolina)
this late in the season? That garbage should eliminate them from consideration. :rant:[/quote]

Wisconsin played Buffalo today for the last game of their season.

And Florida plays Florida State next week. Plus the SEC Championship game.
They still have two quality opponents on their schedule.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='388720' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:38 PM']Wisconsin played Buffalo today for the last game of their season.

And Florida plays Florida State next week. Plus the SEC Championship game.
They still have two quality opponents on their schedule.[/quote]

Florida State is REALLY having a down year, and I dont see Arkansas beating Florida
in the SEC Championship game. -_-

[b][size=7][u][color="#FF0000"][center]TROY[/center][/color][/u][/size][/b]
[b][u][size=7][color="#C0C0C0"][center]FOR[/center][/color][/size][/u][/b]
[b][u][size=7][color="#FFFFFF"][center]HEISMAN[/center][/color][/size][/u][/b]

[center]:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:[/center]

[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='388709' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:30 PM']Michigan should not get a rematch..
Why would a team that finishes second in their conference play for the National Championship?
they had thier chance and lost...
I think USC is better than Michigan anyway...
OSU vs USC would be a classic ...[/quote]
:lmao: If this game were in ann arbor michigan would of won. You guys barely beat michigan at home, try not to act like you won convincingly or anything.

[quote name='JC' post='388723' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:39 PM'][b][size=7][u][color="#FF0000"][center]TROY[/center][/color][/u][/size][/b]
[b][u][size=7][color="#C0C0C0"][center]LOCKS UP[/center][/color][/size][/u][/b]
[b][u][size=7][center]HEISMAN[/center][/size][/u][/b]
[center]:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:[/center][/quote]

Fixed it for you.

[quote name='sneaky' post='388721' date='Nov 19 2006, 12:38 AM']Today's game was a good game. It wasn't the greatest game I have seen. (2003 Fiesta Bowl: OSU / Miami)

But it was pretty entertaining, with a good ending. :thumbsup:[/quote]

I think they should rematch for the National Championship, they are the 2 best teams in the country and Michigan is the only team that has a remote chance at beating the Buckeyes.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388724' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:40 PM']:lmao: If this game were in ann arbor michigan would of won. You guys barely beat michigan at home, try not to act like you won convincingly or anything.[/quote]
Shit...we have won the last 3 years though..haven't we?

A win is a win in my book.

[quote]Fixed it for you.[/quote]

Thank you!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='388718' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:36 PM']It will hurt their BCS ranking (strength of schedule). But personally I think Arkansas will beat them and it won't matter.[/quote]

[b]Not so fast my friend !!![/b] (I just had to type that :blush: )

The SEC East is far stronger than the SEC West, and the last time Arkansas went up against a
formiddable offense (USC), they were torched.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388724' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:40 PM']:lmao: [b]If this game were in ann arbor michigan would of won.[/b] You guys barely beat michigan at home, try not to act like you won convincingly or anything.[/quote]

Maybe. Maybe not. But it doesn't matter.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388724' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:40 PM']:lmao: If this game were in ann arbor michigan would of won. You guys barely beat michigan at home, try not to act like you won convincingly or anything.[/quote]

That's not very gracious crow eating.

[quote name='sneaky' post='388728' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:42 PM'][b]Not so fast my friend !!![/b] (I just had to type that :blush: )[/quote]

:lol:

[quote]The SEC East is far stronger than the SEC West, and the last time Arkansas went up against a
formiddable offense (USC), they were torched.[/quote]

But how formidable is the Florida offense? They have looked awful at times this year. I dunno. Florida just doesn't impress me, especially with their struggles lately (blowout of 1-AA creampuff notwithstanding).

[i]Haters want to hate,
Lovers want to love.
OSU doesn't want any of the above,
They just pissed on you.
Number 1 team is OSU
[/i]

Archived