OSU/Michigan Thread

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='388563' date='Nov 18 2006, 12:10 PM']Im slightly above indifferent. I want OSU to win, and will watch but it wolnt be as tough to take as a bengals loss. If they win great, but I wolnt be running around my basement screaming my head off.[/quote]

That's pretty much how I feel. I am pulling for them and will be at the Watering Hole (and I even tried a recruitment drive that was feeble) but if they lose it's not half as bad as the last Bengals loss. I went to Wittenberg just down the road from OSU and spent some time partying on campus and doing some historical research at the library, but I'm not a real alum from there so I have to be limited in my fandom.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='388618' date='Nov 18 2006, 03:56 PM']missing a wide open TD, henne hits that guy for a td[/quote]

not taking anything away from him... but all but one pass from henne have been nothing more than a three step drop. the TD pass was nice, though... they're tearing the walk-on up

how'd you like that pass?

that pass was to gonzalez... hehehe

ginn's head is rolling around the field

ive seen some tweener hit/late hits... nothing is getting called, though. hmmmm

the slant... a very popular play/route today

i know it's early... but is chris wells NFL material? he definitely has the size, but his speed looks SOMEWHAT suspect. i didnt know he was trhe most highly recruited RB last year

Archived