OSU/Michigan Thread

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='388680' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:51 PM']I can't decide, but I do think these are the two best teams in the country.[/quote]

So do I, and I think that should be the only criteria.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='76levi' post='388682' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:54 PM']i dont think there should be a rematch give another team a shot[/quote]

As a Buckeye fan, I'd definitely rather play someone else for the championship, but the two best teams should play for it.

[quote name='Storm' post='388693' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:19 PM']Boring game :boring:

Thats why I hate college football[/quote]

Im not a big college football fan either, (mostly due to the absurd schedules of playing maaaybe 2 good teams a year) but I actually thought that was a decent game.

[quote name='Storm' post='388693' date='Nov 18 2006, 07:19 PM']Boring game :boring:

Boring?

Dude, you can't be serious.

That game lived up to the hype. (for the most part)

The college game is different from the NFL because shifts in momentum are HUGE.

Plus, good college teams dont give up 42 points in a half.

It's an acquired taste, I guess.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Storm' post='388693' date='Nov 18 2006, 06:19 PM']Boring game :boring:

:huh:

:blink:

:crazy:

[size=7][color="#999999"]woooooooo[/color] [color="#FF0000"]ONE TO GO[/color] [color="#999999"]hoooooooooooooooo[/color] [color="#FF0000"]!!!!![/color]

[b]GO BUCKS !!!!!! [/b] [/size] [img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2104/buttheadmd4.gif[/img][img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3747/beavisps5.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='388699' date='Nov 19 2006, 12:23 AM']Boring?

Dude, you can't be serious.

That game lived up to the hype. (for the most part)[/quote]

:lol: Yes, I was kidding, actually find most college games boring but this one kept me glued

can't believe no one threw a fit when I asked who won? in the 3rd Q

Archived