OSU/Michigan Thread

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='386495' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:52 PM']If you're from Ohio and you're rooting for Michigan, you suck. Simple as that.[/quote]
if you're from cincinnati and you root for OSU and not UC then you suck.

Guest BlueKat

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='386485' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:46 PM']im not seeing anything that suggests a blowout, and how is that utter bullshit?

if you dont think michigan fans are just as vile as osu fans then you are gravely mistaken. just because osu is better at football, will win this game, the national title, and receives all the media attention (both positive and negative) does not mean that it does not exist. ive seen plenty of bullshit by michigan fans, so just because you deny it and its not as widely publicized doesnt make it true.[/quote]
Yeah well, when did I say anything about it being a blowout.

Wow, ok, and when did I say that there arent jerks in Michigan....go ahead find that quote :contract:

Go ahead I'll wait.....
:rolleyes:

:wave:

:whistle:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//18.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//28.gif[/img]
Oh you can’t find it wow imagine that. There are idiots everywhere just human nature when alcohol gets involved. What I said was that its friggin overloaded in BUS. Jason was acting like the ONLY reason people are ever assholes in BUS is because we started it in A.A. That’s utter bullshit. When your friggin school is famous for its fans being jerk offs don’t try to spring it back on me.
Oh yeah and for your shit about you being a better football team and all that nonsense, may I remind you that we forgot you fucking guys even existed until sweatervest brought your program back. Glad to have you back, are we done now? :boring:

[quote name='BlueKat' post='386471' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:38 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]
Pretty much the response I counted on...so predictable.

I didnt even want to start with this cause its never ending with you guys. I only piped in because of the utter bullshit Jason was spouting. So here, Michigan has no chance of winning, you guys are the greatest Blah blah blah and yes I am the one with a penis complex. There does that make you feel better.
Can we get back to Pro ball now?[/quote]

Wow, talk about touchy. I'm simply posting what I have been told. Sadly, I have not yet been to an OSU game. And read the post again. I didn't say that all scUM fans in Columbus are treated well, I said

[quote]I am friends with a guy who has been to several OSU/scUM games in both stadiums. He usually goes with a friend who is a fan of tsun, and he has said his friend is always treated better in Columbus than he is in Ann Arbor.[/quote]

Someone flunked reading comprehension.

Guest BlueKat
[quote name='Jason' post='386545' date='Nov 14 2006, 02:25 PM']Wow, talk about touchy. I'm simply posting what I have been told. Sadly, I have not yet been to an OSU game.[/quote]
I dont see how that was touchy but alrighty then, sorry to bust on you Sally.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='Revolution #9' post='386518' date='Nov 14 2006, 02:08 PM']Are you caught up in the Rutgers fever that is sweeping the Empire State and Jersey?[/quote]
Not to take this thread off topic, but I was sorta pulling for them until the Louisville game. I was hoping Louisville might win and work their way into the chamionship game, just to see something different, ya know. Tired of the Texas, Ohio State, USC, Miami's and shit. Wanted to see some new blood. I just don't think Rutgers, even though they won, would get enough of that BCS shit going for them to get that high of a bowl. Now, if they did, then I would be all over it.

Ohio State ... :boring:

[quote name='steggyD' post='386558' date='Nov 14 2006, 01:32 PM']Not to take this thread off topic, but I was sorta pulling for them until the Louisville game. I was hoping Louisville might win and work their way into the chamionship game, just to see something different, ya know. Tired of the Texas, Ohio State, USC, Miami's and shit. Wanted to see some new blood. I just don't think Rutgers, even though they won, would get enough of that BCS shit going for them to get that high of a bowl. Now, if they did, then I would be all over it.

Ohio State ... :boring:[/quote]

I too was pulling for Louisville for the same reasons. I thought it was a cool story. They got exposed though by Rutgers. Better there than in the Championship game. Rutgers is a solid team but no way a squad unranked at the start of the season gets into the Championship game.

It's all a conspiracy by the BCS to get Notre Dame in.

Guest BlueKat

[quote name='steggyD' post='386558' date='Nov 14 2006, 02:32 PM']Not to take this thread off topic, but I was sorta pulling for them until the Louisville game. I was hoping Louisville might win and work their way into the chamionship game, just to see something different, ya know. Tired of the Texas, Ohio State, USC, Miami's and shit. Wanted to see some new blood. I just don't think Rutgers, even though they won, would get enough of that BCS shit going for them to get that high of a bowl. Now, if they did, then I would be all over it.

Ohio State ... :boring:[/quote]
I was pulling for Louisville too, I wanted to see the true underdog come out. They would've gotten crushed in the big game but still would've made it more fun.
But honestly who thinks that USC or TEXAS, or god forbid Notre Lame, can hang with either OSU or Michigan? Florida I can see maybe cause they at least have a pretty good D but their two headed QB system will be their downfall.

[quote name='J. Lindsey' post='386364' date='Nov 14 2006, 11:56 AM']Chris Perry is a idiot, Troy Smith will win the heisman because he deserves it. He has 26 TD's, 66% completion percentage, and he has won at Texas #2, at Iowa and will beat Michigan #2. Ohio State has the best defensive team with regards to its points allowed. Chad Henne is going to look silly while the Butkus Award Winning LB (yeah i said it... #33) is going to run crazy, every QB we have played we have destroyed. Drew Stanton said "There the hardest hitting team I have ever played", and they play UM every year.
28-17 The Buckeyes, and the score looks closer to the actual game because Michigan will score late in the game.[/quote]

hahah #2 texas, wat a joke. Texas just lost to terrible Kansas State. @ Iowa, who is terrible. They lost to Northwestern. Ohio State is overrated. MICHIGAN DOMINATES, end of story. And im not a michigan fan

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='bengals8580' post='386619' date='Nov 14 2006, 02:31 PM']hahah #2 texas, wat a joke. Texas just lost to terrible Kansas State. @ Iowa, who is terrible. They lost to Northwestern. Ohio State is overrated. MICHIGAN DOMINATES, end of story. And im not a michigan fan[/quote]

:huh:

THE Ohio State took the #1 ranking and beat the motherfuckers that were on the schedule.

Who the fuck has Michigan beat ? Yet Ohio State is over rated ?

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='bengals8580' post='386619' date='Nov 14 2006, 03:31 PM']hahah #2 texas, wat a joke. Texas just lost to terrible Kansas State. @ Iowa, who is terrible. They lost to Northwestern. Ohio State is overrated. MICHIGAN DOMINATES, end of story. And im not a michigan fan[/quote]

The same Norwestern team that Michigan struggled with???

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='386683' date='Nov 14 2006, 04:35 PM']michigan is going to kill osu

and chad henne is a much better qb than troy smith... right now its about even, but henne will be a way better pro, and his senior year will be better than smiths

chris perry is spot on in all of his comments[/quote]

Chris Perry and Michigan have a lot in common, because they will always
be at best, a number 2.

[quote name='sneaky' post='386716' date='Nov 14 2006, 05:01 PM']Chris Perry and Michigan have a lot in common, because they will always
be at best, a number 2.[/quote]

:lmao:

Sick burn! :thumbsup:

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='386683' date='Nov 14 2006, 04:35 PM']and chad henne is a much better qb than troy smith... right now its about even[/quote]

Uhm... how can you say Henne is a much better QB than Troy Smith, and then say it's about even?

I think what you meant to say was "Chad Henne [b]will be[/b] a much better QB than Troy Smith"... which even if it were true, wouldn't matter right now.

Archived