OSU/Florida

Guest Samurai J

I don't expect Ohio State to blow out Florida but the Buckeyes should win
in a convinsive fashion, like 31-14 or something like that.

Florida lost my respect when they scheduled Western Carolina so late in the season.

I frown whenever I see a Division I football power play a Division I-AA or Division II school,
but if you are going to play a cupcake, have the decency to play one the first month of the season.

And I am not at all impressed with the SEC this year. Auburn and Georgia were very overrated
at the begining of the season and Tennessee just fell apart. Besides the Gators, only the Razorbacks
and LSU were semi legitimate BCS teams.

[quote name='sneaky' post='403029' date='Dec 8 2006, 03:11 AM']I don't expect Ohio State to blow out Florida but the Buckeyes should win
in a convinsive fashion, like 31-14 or something like that.

Florida lost my respect when they scheduled Western Carolina so late in the season.

I frown whenever I see a Division I football power play a Division I-AA or Division II school,
but if you are going to play a cupcake, have the decency to play one the first month of the season.

And I am not at all impressed with the SEC this year. Auburn and Georgia were very overrated
at the begining of the season and Tennessee just fell apart. Besides the Gators, only the Razorbacks
and LSU were semi legitimate BCS teams.[/quote]

They probably scheduled them when the NCAA allowed a 12th game, and that was the available date they had.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fredtoast
[quote name='oldschooler' post='402185' date='Dec 6 2006, 04:25 PM']Of the few ranked teams the SEC played out of conference (Arkansas- USC, Kentucky-Louisville,
Tennessee- California, Vanderbilt- Michigan, Georgia-Georgia Tech), the SEC one a total of
1 of those games. Georgia over Georgia Tech.

Just sayin...[/quote]

Tennessee beat the shit out of Cal.

South Carolina beat Clemson

Florida beat Florida state

Georgia beat Georgia tech

Alabama beat Hawaii (who won 11 games)

And then, of course, the SEC won SIX bowl games including poundings of OSU, N.D., Virginia Tech, Clemson, and Nebraska.

Archived