McNeal now faces drug charges!!!

Drunk driving, weed, laced cigarettes, underaged white girls.......

[size=6][b]JESUS CHRIST !!!!!![/b][/size]....................................

I need to hang out with these guys. :blush:

:ninja:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='403396' date='Dec 8 2006, 09:52 PM']He wouldnt have been able to smoke if he were in Cincinnati.
:ninja:[/quote]
actually you still can. they dont expect this to happen until the spring now because they need to have set rules before the health department or anyone else is going to enforce them. :(

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='403338' date='Dec 8 2006, 07:19 PM']There's a few members here who will defend these criminals to the death.

Just have to learn to ignore them I guess..[/quote]
While I agree with you, have you looked at it from the stance of say, a Ravens fan, being faced with the possibility of your best defensive player going to prison on murder charges, and then being acquitted?
Wouldn't you be happy, since justice was apparently served?
Are you not aware of the subset of people not like you and I that are rich and famous and get more breaks from the legal process than us?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='403338' date='Dec 8 2006, 07:19 PM']There's a few members here who will defend these criminals to the death.

coming from the guy who is 5x more ignored on this board than any other two members combined...funny

but mcneal should be cut and done with. there is no way to defend or jstify what he was doing and what he was caught with... no slight hair of defending anyone, no relaxed "everyone does it" attitude you can attach to the laced cig nonsense... what a waste..

peace out reggie.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='403421' date='Dec 8 2006, 10:40 PM']While I agree with you, have you looked at it from the stance of say, a Ravens fan, being faced with the possibility of your best defensive player going to prison on murder charges, and then being acquitted?
Wouldn't you be happy, since justice was apparently served?
Are you not aware of the subset of people not like you and I that are rich and famous and get more breaks from the legal process than us?[/quote]

if your not smart enough to get a good lawyer, toss his fees on a credit card to save your ass from a mistake that doesnt mean rich people get "more breaks".. it just makes them smarter.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='403338' date='Dec 8 2006, 06:19 PM']There's a few members here who will defend these criminals to the death.

It isn`t about defending criminals to the death.
I just don`t think being arrested for a misdemeanor is cause for losing your job, regardless
of what team they play for, or for that matter what they do for a living.
And I don`t think someone has the right to test my piss to see if I`m a quality human being.
I have known plenty of people that like to drink or get high, that have better hearts and are
more dependable, and hard working than some people that go to church all the time.

Anyway, why should I scream fuck other players, fuck Marvin, fuck Mike Brown because a dumbass
does something to jeopardize HIS career.

Why should I be upset or frustrated about what he does off the field. The only reason
I give a fuck about the guy is for what he can do on the field, which hasn`t been shit.
So why be embarrassed ? It`s not like he is my kid. It`s not like he was always going to
be a Bengal, that was going to have a Pro Bowl career. I never really expected the dude
to be much of anything. If he would have panned out, great. But I never expected him too.
And Players come and go. The dumbasses and the losers just go quicker.

People want to bash on Marvin and Mike Brown for drafting players with character issues.
But they conviently ignore the MAJORITY of the players that have strong character.
That`s what the core of this team is made up of. And that`s why this team wins more than
it loses. The Bengals have gambled in the later rounds, on a couple of players that had
talent that was worthy of higher round picks. And it`s up to that player to seize the opportunity.
If HE pisses that opportunity away, it`s HIS fault. No one elses. So I`ll ask again... why be embarrassed ?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='403463' date='Dec 8 2006, 11:58 PM']if your not smart enough to get a good lawyer, toss his fees on a credit card to save your ass from a mistake that doesnt mean rich people get "more breaks".. it just makes them smarter.[/quote]

Many people that are plenty smart don't have the means to do even that. Furthermore, they're put in a system that pressures them to act out against the law.

They're called minority groups.

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='403518' date='Dec 9 2006, 01:52 AM']Many people that are plenty smart don't have the means to do even that. Furthermore, they're put in a system that pressures them to act out against the law.

They're called minority groups.[/quote]

Yeah, those Asians are always tearing it up, raising hell, and getting censured by their Engineering and Computer Science Colleges.

:rolleyes:

:ninja:

[quote name='Elflocko' post='403539' date='Dec 9 2006, 06:07 AM']Yeah, those Asians are always tearing it up, raising hell, and getting censured by their Engineering and Computer Science Colleges.
:rolleyes:
:ninja:[/quote]

Don't act like Asians are crime free, I was at the Taste of Seattle several years ago and an Asian gang stopped by and shot 9 people

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='GoBengals' post='403462' date='Dec 8 2006, 11:57 PM']coming from the guy who is 5x more ignored on this board than any other two members combined...funny[/quote]

lmao, u have the list? Plz post us a top 5!

Guest Whodey420
[quote name='schotzee' post='403380' date='Dec 8 2006, 09:27 PM']Would you want everyone to abandon you when you make a stupid mistake?Or don't you ever make mistakes,bad decisions?[/quote]

About every time he posts something!!

Guest oldschooler
[quote][size=5][b]Houston court date awaits Bengals rookie receiver[/b][/size]
By Chick Ludwig

Staff Writer

Saturday, December 09, 2006

CINCINNATI — Bengals rookie wide receiver Reggie McNeal is scheduled to appear in a Texas court Tuesday to answer charges that he resisted arrest after being denied entrance to a Houston nightclub early Sunday.

McNeal also faces drug possession charges. Both charges are misdemeanors.

Houston police said the former Texas A&M quarterback was arrested outside The Red Door. Police spokesman Gabe Ortiz told the Associated Press that McNeal "became aggressive and started using profanity" after officers told him the club was closing.

McNeal walked away, then alledgedly approached the officers again and elbowed one of them in the chest. Officers detected "a strong odor of alcohol" from McNeal, police said.

McNeal was taken to jail, then released on a $1,000 bond.

Harris County prosecutor Mike Butera said McNeal is also charged with "possession of a dangerous drug." Butera identified the drug as promethazine, an oral antihistamine medication used to treat allergy symptoms. It is also used as a sedative or sleep aid. Side effects include severe drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and fainting.

Asked about the incident, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said, "It's unfortunate it happened."

McNeal, a sixth-round draft pick who has played briefly in three games, was the seventh Bengals player arrested this year.

Contact this reporter at (937) 225-2253 or cludwig@DaytonDailyNews.com.[/quote]

Guest mongoloido

18 months ago, this dude was mentioned as possibly being better than Vince Young (at least, in the state of Texas). He plays poorly enough at QB to have all dreams of that blown up, then falls to the floor in the draft, then gets dumped to the practice squad, then gets a chance to actually play in the NFL.... then gets arrested, and has all the ingredients of a date rape loser.

Must be a real rush to fall out of the sky that fast. :)

edit: forgot that he dodged a bullet on the way down in the whole Odell/Henry DUI event.... totally sweet.

Archived