What happens when an alligator eats a buckeye?

Jason

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='413068' date='Dec 24 2006, 01:23 AM']Am I the only one who thinks Greg Oden is actually 40 years old? Have a look:

[img]http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/Greg_Oden-arton23664-240x240.jpg[/img]

[img]http://msn.foxsports.com/id/5782716_36_2.jpg[/img][/quote]
he is lebrons grandpa. :lol:

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='413003' date='Dec 23 2006, 08:26 PM']Seemed pretty healthy after that beating that was issued in today's college hoops game...[/quote]

Now watch them die January 8th...

Guest BlackJesus
[b]I don't like either school .... and am somewhat torn of who to root for ....

I currently live in Florida but favor the Seminoles over the other schools in the state .... My family hails from Ohio (but the Cincinnati area) which I don't consider connected to Columbus (hell it is just as close to Cleveland) ....

I guess since I can't root for a Tie .... I will bite my tongue and root for Ohio State (grudgingly). Either way it won't really affect my day ...

[color="#000099"]and for the record although I would like to Ohio State win ... I think Florida will. [/b] [/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='416951' date='Dec 28 2006, 03:14 PM'][b]I don't like either school .... and am somewhat torn of who to root for ....

I currently live in Florida but favor the Seminoles over the other schools in the state .... My family hails from Ohio (but the Cincinnati area) which I don't consider connected to Columbus (hell it is just as close to Cleveland) ....

I guess since I can't root for a Tie .... I will bite my tongue and root for Ohio State (grudgingly). Either way it won't really affect my day ...

[color="#000099"]and for the record although I would like to Ohio State win ... I think Florida will. [/b] [/color][/quote]
id love to see florida win just to piss off all the people around here.

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='416951' date='Dec 28 2006, 03:14 PM'][b]I don't like either school .... and am somewhat torn of who to root for ....

[color="#000099"]and for the record although I would like to Ohio State win ... I think Florida will. [/b] [/color][/quote]

NOOOOOOOO! not the BJ curse! :doh:

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='Jason' post='417463' date='Dec 29 2006, 03:34 PM']No, he spared us by picking Florida.[/quote]

he's still rooting for us though. That may be worse.

Don't let him make an OSU button! :o

Archived