WHERE IS COY BACON ???

Guest ONYX

[color="#FF0000"][b]And now that I think about it, what the hell happened to Bengal Smoov? Why is brothas mysteriously
disappearing around here? [/b][/color]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='sneaky' post='427730' date='Jan 16 2007, 11:06 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b].....and whodey85?[/b][/color]

(locks front door and closes windows)[/quote]

:lol:

I was wondering about Smoove the other day. I just checked and he hasn`t been
on here since December 8th ! :blink:

As far as Coy, I haven`t been reading the Jesus & Dubya forum much. So I hadn`t
noticed he was even missing ...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='427742' date='Jan 16 2007, 12:21 PM']Dont worry Im your white friend so you'll be ok.
:ninja:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
I don't trust you people, I saw that movie Rosewood.[/b][/color]

:ninja:

[color="#FF0000"][b][u]SURVIVAL RULES FOR BLACK PEOPLE[/u]

Rule #1. Don't get on a boat with a white person......period.

Rule #2. If a white person says "you're OK, you're my friend.", better watch your ass.
[/b][/color]

:ninja:

[quote name='ONYX' post='427773' date='Jan 16 2007, 12:52 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b][u]SURVIVAL RULES FOR BLACK PEOPLE[/u]

Rule #1. Don't get on a boat with a white person......period.

Rule #2. If a white person says "you're OK, you're my friend.", better watch your ass.
[/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='427802' date='Jan 16 2007, 01:19 PM']Hey sneaky, i think once Coy is back we should on a serious note get with him and get a bunch of people from here and go see him play. i bet that brother got rythem! :D[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Good idea. Lets have a Go-Bengals field trip to Deja Vu afterwards. :headbang: [/b][/color]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='427805' date='Jan 16 2007, 06:20 PM']i agree, i miss AbuZayd. i know he moved to a new house and doesn't have internet! <_<[/quote]
as long as lawman doesn't have him, that's good enough for me!

if you happen to have a method of doing so, tell him i said hello.

and if you guys to go to see coy, bring a camera. with video if possible. i'll bet it'd be a good time. :thumbsup:

[quote name='sneaky' post='427816' date='Jan 16 2007, 06:28 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Good idea. Lets have a Go-Bengals field trip to Deja Vu afterwards. :headbang: [/b][/color][/quote]
needless to say, the camera should be included for these festivities as well :afropic:

[quote name='sneaky' post='427726' date='Jan 16 2007, 12:04 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]And now that I think about it, what the hell happened to Bengal Smoov? Why is brothas mysteriously
disappearing around here? [/b][/color][/quote]

I believe Smoov was given a "vacation".

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='427825' date='Jan 16 2007, 04:03 PM']as long as lawman doesn't have him, that's good enough for me!

if you happen to have a method of doing so, tell him i said hello.

and if you guys to go to see coy, bring a camera. with video if possible. i'll bet it'd be a good time. :thumbsup:
needless to say, the camera should be included for these festivities as well :afropic:[/quote]

I will tell AbuZayd you said hello, he is my brother. He travels alot for his job so he isn't home much and when he is home he's with his wife, his now 2 yr old son and his 2 month old son.....the cutest kids you will ever see (of course I'm biased).

[quote name='Jason' post='427835' date='Jan 16 2007, 01:42 PM']I believe Smoov was given a "vacation".[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
I don't see anything in his last few posts that could have warranted him being suspended.[/b][/color]

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='427846' date='Jan 16 2007, 01:46 PM']sneaky u dont have anything to worry about, they are taking black people :ninja:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Is sneaky gonna have to choke a bitch today? Keep on runnin' yoor mouth
and I'm gonna have you working rest stops, showing truck drivers your big titties.[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='427855' date='Jan 16 2007, 01:51 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Is sneaky gonna have to choke a bitch today? Keep on runnin' yoor mouth
and I'm gonna have you working rest stops, showing truck drivers your big dick.[/b][/color][/quote]
continue to use the same phrase over and over again. lets not try and be original or come up with something new. :rolleyes:

snowflake. :ninja:

Archived