WHERE IS COY BACON ???

Guest ONYX

[quote name='IKOTA' post='427844' date='Jan 16 2007, 06:46 PM']I will tell AbuZayd you said hello, he is my brother. He travels alot for his job so he isn't home much and when he is home he's with his wife, his now 2 yr old son and his 2 month old son.....the cutest kids you will ever see (of course I'm biased).[/quote]
thanks man. tell him congrats on the new kid as well. :thumbsup:

[quote name='IKOTA' post='427844' date='Jan 16 2007, 01:46 PM']I will tell AbuZayd you said hello, he is my brother. He travels alot for his job so he isn't home much and when he is home he's with his wife, his now 2 yr old son and his 2 month old son.....the cutest kids you will ever see (of course I'm biased).[/quote]

Being an uncle is awsome isnt it?

Guest BengalBacker

sneaky, I'm truly sorry your Dad apparently ran out on you. If you'd like, you can call me Dad.

Just here on the board of course, not in public.

:ninja:

[quote name='IKOTA' post='427973' date='Jan 16 2007, 03:57 PM']It's great, I can't wait to have my own some day. Kids are so cute and its amazing to see their progression in life and their ability to learn, think, formulate thoughts......[/quote]

I hear ya, I just need to find the right woman 1st. <_<

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='427975' date='Jan 16 2007, 04:00 PM']I hear ya, I just need to find the right woman 1st. <_<[/quote]

Arent kids like your neighbors puppy? They are cute, fun to play w/ when you visit, but you dont want to be the one cleaning up their shit every day.

[quote name='Ben' post='427990' date='Jan 16 2007, 04:17 PM']Arent kids like your neighbors puppy? They are cute, fun to play w/ when you visit, but you dont want to be the one cleaning up their shit every day.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ben' post='427990' date='Jan 16 2007, 09:17 PM']Arent kids like your neighbors puppy? They are cute, fun to play w/ when you visit, but you dont want to be the one cleaning up their shit every day.[/quote]
it's true. there is nothing cuter than other peoples kids, and other peoples pets.
:D

[quote name='IKOTA' post='427729' date='Jan 16 2007, 12:05 PM']If he's not back within a week, I'm down to go on a "fact finding mission".[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I think Bung would be our prime suspect if there's been any foul play.[/b]
[/color]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='427885' date='Jan 16 2007, 02:17 PM']sneaky, A-Men really does have man tits! when i saw him at the game he wasn't wearing a bra under his shirt, and they wear sagging to his belly button![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Luckily for him, I dont hit women and men with large breasts.[/b][/color]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='427939' date='Jan 16 2007, 03:28 PM']sneaky, I'm truly sorry your Dad apparently ran out on you. If you'd like, you can call me Dad.
Just here on the board of course, not in public.
:ninja:[/quote]

:lol:

Guest Samurai J
[quote name='sneaky' post='427718' date='Jan 16 2007, 11:51 AM']I have not seen my dad Coy here in a while. What have you gawd damn [b]Amerikkkans[/b], done with him?[/quote]

Referring to the "KKK", or "Kemet"???

[quote name='sneaky' post='427845' date='Jan 16 2007, 01:46 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]
I don't see anything in his last few posts that could have warranted him being suspended.[/b][/color][/quote]

I think they were reffering to the whole racial blowup a few months back.

Since then, I have only noticed Smoov on here only sparingly.

[quote name='WD40' post='428788' date='Jan 17 2007, 06:45 PM']I think they were reffering to the whole racial blowup a few months back.

Since then, I have only noticed Smoov on here only sparingly.[/quote]

Racial Blowup?

[quote name='Elflocko' post='432675' date='Jan 25 2007, 12:56 AM']Someone made a joke about fried chicken.

Needless to say, it quickly deteriorated from there...[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I thought the people involved apologized and all that was squashed?[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='sneaky' post='432733' date='Jan 25 2007, 07:53 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I thought the people involved apologized and all that was squashed?[/b][/color][/quote]
i dont see coy as the forgiving type.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='432742' date='Jan 25 2007, 09:01 AM']i dont see coy as the forgiving type.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
Coy was not involved in that, it was between Lucid, Agent Orange and BengalSmoov.[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='IKOTA' post='432764' date='Jan 25 2007, 10:08 AM']I hope Lawman's not torturing him :(

In all seriousness, I am starting to worry about him...it's been like 2 weeks he's been gone and it's been cold turkey which is borderline impossible with this site.[/quote]
i thought he hasnt been seen since like dec. 19th.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='432869' date='Jan 25 2007, 03:03 PM']i thought he hasnt been seen since like dec. 19th.[/quote]

Wow, even longer than I thought. If he's not back or heard from soon, we will need to round up a search team headed by sneaky, BJ, WhoDeyUK, Rumble, JaimeB and other freedom fighters who are down for the cause.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='432869' date='Jan 25 2007, 12:33 PM']i thought he hasnt been seen since like dec. 19th.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]He was here last on Jan 9th..........Coy that is.

[/b][/color]

Archived