Caption this

MULLY

[center][img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7748/cowher2gb.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][font="Impact"][size=4]"You see, if I make my mouth like this your cock should slide right in. We'll check it at half time."[/size][/font][/center]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='430002' date='Jan 20 2007, 03:01 AM'][center][img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7748/cowher2gb.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][font="Impact"][size=4]"You see, if I make my mouth like this your cock should slide right in. We'll check it at half time."[/size][/font][/center][/quote]

God those bengals are a bunch of pussies. Lets piss on them!!!!!

P.S Carson's playoff record 0-1, with one broken knee

[quote name='CinciNC' post='430338' date='Jan 21 2007, 02:42 PM']God those bengals are a bunch of pussies. Lets piss on them!!!!!

P.S Carson's playoff record 0-1, with one broken knee[/quote]

And you're too stupid to get rid of the caption that I put on there. Figures.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='430002' date='Jan 20 2007, 02:01 AM'][center][img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7748/cowher2gb.jpg[/img][/center][/quote]

"Cincinc is still trolling on a Bengals board a month after the seson's over?!?!?!?! What a fucking loser!!!!!"

or

"What!?!?!?!?! I'm being replaced by a black man!?!?!?!??!?! What the fuck!?!?!?!??!?!?"

[quote name='Hooky' post='430888' date='Jan 22 2007, 09:18 AM']"Cincinc is still trolling on a Bengals board a month after the seson's over?!?!?!?! What a fucking loser!!!!!"

or

"What!?!?!?!?! I'm being replaced by a black man!?!?!?!??!?! What the fuck!?!?!?!??!?!?"[/quote]
\

If I have been here over a month, guess I am not trolling dumbass. F I V E

Bengals <<<<<<<<<< Z E R O

[quote name='CinciNC' post='430925' date='Jan 22 2007, 10:20 AM']\

If I have been here over a month, guess I am not trolling dumbass. F I V E

Bengals <<<<<<<<<< Z E R O[/quote]

I guess you got me there. So what is the term for a loser that camps out at an NFL team message board that he's not a fan of and boasts about all his current favorite team's accomplishments since he doesn't have any of his own? Why don't you hang out at squeelernation? Is their age limit that strictly enforced?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='431149' date='Jan 22 2007, 02:46 PM']See I've always prefered irony, like your new name? :pointlaff:[/quote]

Yea, that was a good one. Forgot about old Bam. He could have been a good one for us but I think he got caught with like 50 lbs of it in a car. He ran over the Cowboys in the Super Bowl but was busted in the offseason and they released him. Opened up the chance to trade for The Bus so I guess there was a silver lining in it.

I come in peace. Just having some fun. Always respected your team. Never understood why people hate your uniforms. I always thought they were cool looking.

Anyway I officially became old yesterday. The coach of my team is younger than me. Not sure what to make of Tomlin but I'll give him a chance. Cowher got kind of stale for me the last few years. Even last year when when we finally broke through you could just tell he was good but not great. Broke my heart more times than I wish. Was a great motivator but as far as x's and o's he was middle of the pack. Redskins will find that out in a few years.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='431167' date='Jan 22 2007, 03:04 PM']Yea, that was a good one. Forgot about old Bam. He could have been a good one for us but I think he got caught with like 50 lbs of it in a car. He ran over the Cowboys in the Super Bowl but was busted in the offseason and they released him. Opened up the chance to trade for The Bus so I guess there was a silver lining in it.

I come in peace. Just having some fun. Always respected your team. Never understood why people hate your uniforms. I always thought they were cool looking.

Anyway I officially became old yesterday. The coach of my team is younger than me. Not sure what to make of Tomlin but I'll give him a chance. Cowher got kind of stale for me the last few years. Even last year when when we finally broke through you could just tell he was good but not great. Broke my heart more times than I wish. Was a great motivator but as far as x's and o's he was middle of the pack. Redskins will find that out in a few years.[/quote]

Redskins? Im guessing your predicting he comes out of retirement to coach them? The feeling here in DC is Greg Williams is the air apparent, to Gibbs when he retires again.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='431144' date='Jan 22 2007, 02:42 PM']Hey, I can read the future!!!!

Who's next?

I got my money on TJ. :onoudidnt:[/quote]
More then likely.

It will probably be for beating Joey Porters ass.

[quote name='JC' post='431170' date='Jan 22 2007, 03:08 PM']More then likely.
It will probably be for beating Joey Porters ass.[/quote]

bwhahahhahahahaha

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Ok even the steelers fans have to admit, that was funny.

Updated: Jan. 22, 2007, 2:53 PM ET
Coaching search shows stealers know what they're doingBy Michael Smith
ESPN.com
Archive

In the immortal words of Rakim, this is how it should be done.

The diligence with which stealers' ownership approached their nearly two-week search for Bill Cowher's replacement serves as a textbook example of what the NFL had in mind when it established the Rooney Rule (named after pissburgh owner Dan Rooney, it requires teams to interview at least one minority head coach candidate.)

The policy seeks to promote a fair, inclusive and thorough process.

Which "Race/Ethnicity" box the coach checked on his application is irrelevant.

The stealers believe former Vikings defensive coordinator Mike Tomlin to be the best man to lead one of the league's flagship franchises.

Tomlin just so happens to be African-American.

Kirby Lee/WireImage.com
Mike Tomlin, left, leaves Brad Childress and the Vikings to take over the stealers.From the looks of it, Rooney and team president Art Rooney II started the selection process with a clean slate. Meaning it wasn't Coach X's job to lose, though many believed the stealers ultimately would promote former offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt or assistant head coach/offensive line coach Russ Grimm. The Rooneys didn't go for broke in a hurried pursuit of a big-name college coach. They didn't conduct courtesy interviews with members of the majority or token interviews with minorities.

No side or backdoor deals, no circumventing. It was all legit. In fact, in the end the leading candidates were minorities -- Tomlin and Bears defensive coordinator Ron Rivera, who is Hispanic.

And while it is indeed fitting that Dan Rooney, who has been at the forefront of the league's movement to increase minority hiring, did his part to raise the number of active black coaches (to six), Rooney's obligation was not to make a social statement but to make the best decision for the franchise.

Coincidentally, the best choice is the first black coach in team history.

Super Bowl XLI will feature the first two black head coaches in the game's history. It's not as though black men only now figured out what it takes to be championship coaches. The more opportunities, the more likely a minority head coach leading a team to the title game becomes commonplace. Tomlin didn't sit before the Rooneys as a means of compliance, having no shot to begin with, as so often seems to be the case. It was an open competition and he had a real opportunity -- the only thing minority coaches want given to them.

For a change, a minority didn't have to be twice as qualified from a résumé standpoint to land the gig. The 34-year-old Tomlin spent five seasons as Tampa Bay's secondary coach and this past season overseeing Minnesota's defense. But what he lacks in experience Tomlin more than makes up for, according to those who know him, in charisma, football knowledge and the ability to get players young and old to buy into what he's selling.

Also, give the stealers credit for focusing on the big picture rather than the short term. No one would have blamed the Rooneys for promoting from within in an attempt to maintain continuity on a team one season removed from its fifth championship. Or even for hiring an offensive coach or one whose preferred defensive scheme is better-suited to their current personnel. (Tomlin comes from the Tampa 2 coaching tree. The stealers have run the 3-4 since the early 1980s.) Whereas other teams often select a head coach with one unit or even a few players a mind, pissburgh chose whom it believes to be the best leader.

Interestingly, an organization that has changed so little in the past -- Tomlin is the team's third coach in the past 38 seasons -- ignored the potential sweeping changes and instead focused on Tomlin's potential.

Clearly the Rooneys were thinking more about the next two decades rather than the next two years. And Tomlin, who becomes the league's youngest head coach, certainly will grow into the job.

He looks nothing like either Cowher or Chuck Noll, but the Rooneys see the same profile in Tomlin. pissburgh changes coaches about as often as the Catholic Church elects a pope, so it has some idea what it's doing in this department. The stealers tend to do things the right way, and the exhaustive process that led them to Tomlin is no exception.

LEARN FROM US BENGalS, ARE SIMPLE MINDED FRIENDS FROM THE HILLS OF KENTUCKY

Archived