* Anyone here shop at BIG & TALL stores *

GoBengals

Guest BengalBacker

Elder Beerman has a TON of shit marked down 80% from the already reduced price. I have a lifetime 25% discount that I get on top of that. I just bought 4 shirts and a pair of camo pants for $22.63.

:headbang:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='445353' date='Feb 24 2007, 08:40 PM']is that the senior discount ? :lol:[/quote]

<_<

I worked in their advertising department for 11 years. When they were bought out, a lifetime discount for people with at least 10 years was one of the perks we got for sticking around during the transition.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='445342' date='Feb 24 2007, 08:20 PM']Elder Beerman has a TON of shit marked down 80% from the already reduced price. I have a lifetime 25% discount that I get on top of that. I just bought 4 shirts and a pair of camo pants for $22.63.

:headbang:[/quote]

Is that only in-store, or can it be had online?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='445334' date='Feb 24 2007, 07:26 PM']im a fatty but i can wear normal pants, but im 6'2" and got short legs, so i get tall shirts...

ANYWAY casualmale.com has 30% off and free shipping use coupon code "WOW" on checkout.. ive ordered three times this week...

good times..[/quote]

From one fatty to another, thanks! I need to get some new clothes, and I'm tired of going to regular stores only to not have what I want in my size. I'm not super fat, (6'2 297) but fat enough that there is very little good shit in my size.

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='445405' date='Feb 24 2007, 10:55 PM']From one fatty to another, thanks! I need to get some new clothes, and I'm tired of going to regular stores only to not have what I want in my size. I'm not super fat, (6'2 297) but fat enough that there is very little good shit in my size.[/quote]

ha, exact same height, got about 10 lbs on ya tho...

Archived