KILLA NATI, LETS DO THIS !!!!!

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451266' date='Mar 5 2007, 10:50 PM']haha...I'll blow each and every1 of u niggaz & cracker'z headz off if I eva met ya'll in real life...haha!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Why can't you just fight us like a man?.... you little coward ass punk bitch.[/b][/color]

I heard that Killa Nati works at a glory hole in the mens room at the truck stop near Kings Island. Ive heard he gives the best BJ's because he "Loves the Cock". I also heard that he learned his special ball washing tongue move from his mom, who used it to lure his absentee father into having sex with her skanky ass, knowing that he wouldnt otherwise touch her ushaven, unkempt, dead fish smelling clam.

No link provided.

[quote name='big_dish' post='451550' date='Mar 6 2007, 12:32 PM']I heard that Killa Nati works at a glory hole in the mens room at the truck stop near Kings Island. Ive heard he gives the best BJ's because he "Loves the Cock". I also heard that he learned his special ball washing tongue move from his mom, who used it to lure his absentee father into having sex with her skanky ass, knowing that he wouldnt otherwise touch her ushaven, unkempt, dead fish smelling clam.
No link provided.[/quote]

LMFAO!! Top notch! :lmao:

[quote name='big_dish' post='451550' date='Mar 6 2007, 05:32 PM']I heard that Killa Nati works at a glory hole in the mens room at the truck stop near Kings Island. Ive heard he gives the best BJ's because he "Loves the Cock". I also heard that he learned his special ball washing tongue move from his mom, who used it to lure his absentee father into having sex with her skanky ass, knowing that he wouldnt otherwise touch her ushaven, unkempt, dead fish smelling clam.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:

[quote name='big_dish' post='451550' date='Mar 6 2007, 12:32 PM']I heard that Killa Nati works at a glory hole in the mens room at the truck stop near Kings Island. Ive heard he gives the best BJ's because he "Loves the Cock". I also heard that he learned his special ball washing tongue move from his mom, who used it to lure his absentee father into having sex with her skanky ass, knowing that he wouldnt otherwise touch her ushaven, unkempt, dead fish smelling clam.
Neva dat son...I ate yo mama pussy n dat bitch gave me cotton mouth...yo mama'z pussy iz rotten like shit n i didn't complain...i still ate dat bitch out, ohh...so u wuz tha fat azz white guy who wuz givin head in tha bathroom at Kingz Island during the 4th of july????...U sure do luv suckin cockz don't u faggot, If I was gay...I'll make u my bitch & put yo white azz on the corner n make me sum money trick, but itz watever!!! Shit my wigga, come at me in real life, I'll murder u in front of yo children nigga n smile while doin it, den I'll kidnapped yo kidz n send them 2 a foster home so dey'll end up like Marcus Feisel u fuck'n white azz punk bastard...haha!!! BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

[quote name='sneaky' post='451301' date='Mar 5 2007, 11:42 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Why can't you just fight us like a man?.... you little coward ass punk bitch.[/b][/color][/quote]

U old azz uncle tom azz house nigga, I'll whoop yo azz wit ya cain u old azz nigga...man, I box nigga so u don't wanna fuck wit diz foo...I'll beat yo old nigga azz to a bloody pulp n kick u in tha throat while ur on the ground bleedin throughout yo chest & mouth nigga...haha!!!

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451852' date='Mar 6 2007, 06:48 PM']Neva dat son...I ate yo mama pussy n dat bitch gave me cotton mouth...yo mama'z pussy iz rotten like shit n i didn't complain...i still ate dat bitch out, ohh...so u wuz tha fat azz white guy who wuz givin head in tha bathroom at Kingz Island during the 4th of july????...U sure do luv suckin cockz don't u faggot, [b]If I wasn't gay[/b]...I'll make u my bitch & put yo white azz on the corner n make me sum money trick, but itz watever!!! Shit my wigga, come at me in real life, I'll murder u in front of yo children nigga n smile while doin it, den I'll kidnapped yo kidz n send them 2 a foster home so dey'll end up like Marcus Feisel u fuck'n white azz punk bastard...haha!!! BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!![/quote]

There you have it folks, he admits he's gay. Case closed. <_<

If you truly believe half the shit you say, Hell still has a warm place for you.
You win the award for the most ignorant, uneducated, asshole, wannabe fuckface that has ever graced this board with his foul presence.
Kill yourself....it is the only way.
Or find God and shut the fuck up. Either way, get the fuck off our board, take off that Reds hat (you don't deserve to wear it), stop pretending to be a Bengals fan and for the love of God, please don't have any children.
You are beyond stupid.

Guest Tigris

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='451869' date='Mar 6 2007, 07:02 PM']There you have it folks, he admits he's gay. Case closed. <_<[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

funny

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451852' date='Mar 6 2007, 06:48 PM']Neva dat son...I ate yo mama pussy n dat bitch gave me cotton mouth...yo mama'z pussy iz rotten like shit n i didn't complain...i still ate dat bitch out, ohh...so u wuz tha fat azz white guy who wuz givin head in tha bathroom at Kingz Island during the 4th of july????...U sure do luv suckin cockz don't u faggot, If I wasn't gay...I'll make u my bitch & put yo white azz on the corner n make me sum money trick, but itz watever!!! Shit my wigga, come at me in real life, I'll murder u in front of yo children nigga n smile while doin it, den I'll kidnapped yo kidz n send them 2 a foster home so dey'll end up like Marcus Feisel u fuck'n white azz punk bastard...haha!!! BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!![/quote]

[quote]U old azz uncle tom azz house nigga, I'll whoop yo azz wit ya cain u old azz nigga...man, I box nigga so u don't wanna fuck wit diz foo...I'll beat yo old nigga azz to a bloody pulp n kick u in tha throat while ur on the ground bleedin throughout yo chest & mouth nigga...haha!!![/quote]

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='451869' date='Mar 6 2007, 07:02 PM']There you have it folks, he admits he's gay. Case closed. <_<[/quote]

I wonder how a gay gangsta would work?

Killa Nati: "Yo manye you if you dont give me your Jimmy Choos its yo azz!!"

[quote name='ONYX' post='451948' date='Mar 6 2007, 08:26 PM'] [/quote]

:thumbsup:

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451852' date='Mar 6 2007, 06:48 PM']Neva dat son...I ate yo mama pussy n dat bitch gave me cotton mouth...yo mama'z pussy iz rotten like shit n i didn't complain...i still ate dat bitch out, ohh...so u wuz tha fat azz white guy who wuz givin head in tha bathroom at Kingz Island during the 4th of july????...U sure do luv suckin cockz don't u faggot, If I wasn't gay...I'll make u my bitch & put yo white azz on the corner n make me sum money trick, but itz watever!!! Shit my wigga, come at me in real life, I'll murder u in front of yo children nigga n smile while doin it, den I'll kidnapped yo kidz n send them 2 a foster home so dey'll end up like Marcus Feisel u fuck'n white azz punk bastard...haha!!! BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!![/quote]
I think I am dumber for reading that post... :meatwad:

Serious question: What do you want to do with your life when you finally grow up? And don't say rapper either, because that shit up there is pathetic.

Wow what a positive roll model we have here. I picture this tic turd as a 12yr old white kid hiding in his room and listening to 50 cent and thinking he is the gangsta shit. Do us all a favor and take that piece your holding and if it's real point it to your pointy head and pull the trigger. See in Mcdonalds drive thru if you don't pull the trigger. :pointlaff:

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451993' date='Mar 6 2007, 09:01 PM']How ya'll gonna say dat im gay if I get mo hoez den all u old azz fartz in here combined...haha!!! I luv pussy, check out my myspace, haha!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]You may luv pussy but pussy dont luv you......you virgin ass gangsta muthafucka...hahaha
CLIK-CLIK CLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Dem hoes on your my space is ugly, Marcus. I thinks one of them is a dude. hahaha!!!!
KAKA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! [/b][/color]

Man, all ya'll muthafuckaz on here r funny azz hell man...I don't even take ya'll old azz white katz in here serious man cuz if u come 2 Evanston, ya'll get cha headz blown off, so ya'll honkeyz can just stay in West Chester & Indian Hill and just shut tha fuck up n eat sum cheese n brink budweiser bitchez, haha!!! sneaky iz a old azz dickrydin azz uncle tom nigga who luvz tha attention, haha!!! WHO DEY!!!! Im gonna b at the bengals minicamp diz summer if u want beef muthafuckaz...haha!!!!

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451852' date='Mar 6 2007, 06:48 PM']Neva dat son...I ate yo mama pussy n dat bitch gave me cotton mouth...yo mama'z pussy iz rotten like shit n i didn't complain...i still ate dat bitch out, ohh...[i][b][u]1[/u][/b][/i].so u wuz tha fat azz white guy who wuz givin head in tha bathroom at Kingz Island during the 4th of july????...U sure do luv suckin cockz don't u faggot, [b]If I wasn't gay...[/b]I'll make u my bitch & put yo white azz on the corner n make me sum money trick, but itz watever!!! [b][i][u]2.[/u][/i][/b]Shit my wigga, come at me in real life, [b][i][u]3.[/u][/i][/b]I'll murder u in front of [b][i][u]4.[/u][/i][/b]yo children nigga n smile while doin it, [b][i][u]5.[/u][/i][/b]den I'll kidnapped yo kidz n send them 2 a foster home so dey'll end up like Marcus Feisel u fuck'n white azz punk bastard...haha!!! BBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!![/quote]

So, what you are saying is, is that if you werent gay, you would mnake me your bitch? I guess you misunderstood, Im a MAN.

Anyway, let me disect your paragraph (that means break it down a little)

1. Im not fat
2. Im not a wigger, actually I really dislike wiggers. (So Roethlisburger was already on my bad side before he was even in the NFL.)
3. No, you wont murder me. My aim is much better than yours, sort of like the disparity between our grammer and class.
4. I dont have children. And if I did, they would be in school. Thats where most kids go during the day to learn. Its not too late for you. Well, its too late for you to have class, but not to attend one.
5. I dont understand this whole "den" thing, do you live in a fox's den, or do you read books in the den of your home? I dont get it...

[color="#FF0000"][b]NWA is played out likah muthafucka, homebot, hahahahaha!!!!!
TAH-TAH-TAH-TAH-TAH-TAH-TAH !!!!!!!!! (machine gun)[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='451998' date='Mar 6 2007, 09:05 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Dem hoes on your my space is ugly, Marcus. I thinks one of them is a dude. hahaha!!!!
KAKA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! [/b][/color][/quote]

WTF, iz u serious...u probably jackin off 2 dem right now old man!!!

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='452001' date='Mar 6 2007, 09:07 PM']Man, all ya'll muthafuckaz on here r funny azz hell man...I don't even take ya'll old azz white katz in here serious man cuz if u come 2 Evanston, ya'll get cha headz blown off, so ya'll honkeyz can just stay in West Chester & Indian Hill and just shut tha fuck up n eat sum cheese n brink budweiser bitchez, haha!!! sneaky iz a old azz dickrydin azz uncle tom nigga who luvz tha attention, haha!!! WHO DEY!!!! Im gonna b at the bengals minicamp diz summer if u want beef muthafuckaz...haha!!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I love the attention? .......Niggah pleeeeze.[/b][/color]

Archived