KILLA NATI, LETS DO THIS !!!!!

Guest ONYX

[quote name='big_dish' post='452148' date='Mar 7 2007, 04:02 AM']I think I heard about when she and her friends left Shittin' Terrace...

They called it... Oh shit, what was it The others said when she left???

Oh yeah!!!

[size=4][b]
HOEXODUS
[/b][/size][font="Verdana"][size=5][font="Verdana"][size=2] Yeah-yeah-yeah, well!
Uh! MAB513 Open your eyes and look within:
Are you satisfied (with the faggy wannabe life you're living)? Uh!
We know where you're going (The Dock), uh!
We know where you're from (skank puss).
You're leaving Babylon,
You're going to your BlowJob land.

2, 3, 4: HoExodus: movement of Jah people! Oh, yeah!
(Movement of Jah people!)
(Movement of Jah people!)

HoExodus, all right! Oo-oo-ooh! Oo-ooh!
Movement of MABs cum filled bowels! Oh, yeah!
HoExodus!
:ninja:
[/size][/font][/size][/font][size=4][b]
[/b][/size] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img] Sorry Nesta[/quote]

My mom iz not from tha nati, my dadz side of tha family iz bitch, u sound real hard ova tha internet, i bet chu dat u won't come 2 tha hood wit dat shit, niggaz will end yo life in an instant!!!

[quote name='Nelson Muntz' post='452513' date='Mar 7 2007, 03:50 PM']Check out this clown, his real name is probably Stanley or Clarence....

What hood you from? I'll met your dumb ass in any hood, if you on the internet you can't be a gangsta.[/quote]

You should have read the 1st time he came here, we punked him pretty bad.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=24004"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=24004[/url]

Ahhhh I thought I recognize you while on my to WORK. That was you standing on the corner of Montgomery and Dana trying to hold your pants up by trying to hold the end of you pecker.

:lmao: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

I own all u niggaz, how ya'll gonna punk me ova tha internet, datz how lame ya'll bitchez are man...ya'll bitchez r like puppetz n shit, I don't take ya'll niggaz & crackerz serious man...ya'll r just my entertainment man!!! haha...187 on all my enemiez & tha police...BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

-1-

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='453066' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:21 PM']I own all u niggaz, how ya'll gonna punk me ova tha internet, datz how lame ya'll bitchez are man...ya'll bitchez r like puppetz n shit, I don't take ya'll niggaz & crackerz serious man...ya'll r just my entertainment man!!! haha...187 on all my enemiez & tha police...BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

-1-[/quote]

You see thats where your wrong. You are our entertainment, and reminder for the likes of our younger posters, to stay in school.

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='453066' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:21 PM']I own all u niggaz, how ya'll gonna punk me ova tha internet, datz how lame ya'll bitchez are man...ya'll bitchez r like puppetz n shit, I don't take ya'll niggaz & crackerz serious man...ya'll r just my entertainment man!!! haha...187 on all my enemiez & tha police...BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

-1-[/quote]
So tough guy, how many people have you killed? You have never even fired a gun have you?

"Ima fuckin badazz livin wit my parents and kill'n niggaz who dis da myspace."

What do your parents do to support your dumbass. I'm guessing your dad is a cop, and your mom a nurse. It's too bad your best job will be as a fry cook at McDonald's... Oh I forgot that your a "killa", make that a fry cook in prison.

Don't sheep blat?

Guest Tigris
the guy wont go to prison. he probably doesnt work. he might not even come out of his mom's basement until next month. he did say he'd kill people on here though. is that a crime?

[quote name='Tigris' post='453089' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:56 PM']the guy wont go to prison. he probably doesnt work. he might not even come out of his mom's basement until next month. he did say he'd kill people on here though. is that a crime?[/quote]
Indeed it is...

[quote][b]§ 2917.21. Telecommunications harassment.[/b]

(A) No person shall knowingly make or cause to be made a telecommunication, or knowingly permit a telecommunication to be made from a telecommunications device under the person's control, to another, if the caller does any of the following:

(1) Fails to identify the caller to the recipient of the telecommunication and makes the telecommunication with purpose to harass or abuse any person at the premises to which the telecommunication is made, whether or not actual communication takes place between the caller and a recipient;

(2) [b]Describes, suggests, requests, or proposes that the caller, the recipient of the telecommunication, or any other person engage in sexual activity[/b], and the recipient or another person at the premises to which the telecommunication is made has requested, in a previous telecommunication or in the immediate telecommunication, that the caller not make a telecommunication to the recipient or to the premises to which the telecommunication is made;

(3) [b]During the telecommunication, violates section 2903.21 (Aggravated menacing) of the Revised Code[/b];

(4) [b]Knowingly states to the recipient of the telecommunication that the caller intends to cause damage to or destroy public or private property, and the recipient[/b], any member of the recipient's family, or any other person who resides at the premises to which the telecommunication is made owns, leases, resides, or works in, will at the time of the destruction or damaging be near or in, has the responsibility of protecting, or insures the property that will be destroyed or damaged;

(5) Knowingly makes the telecommunication to the recipient of the telecommunication, to another person at the premises to which the telecommunication is made, or to those premises, and the recipient or another person at those premises previously has told the caller not to make a telecommunication to those premises or to any persons at those premises.

B [b]No person shall make or cause to be made a telecommunication, or permit a telecommunication to be made from a telecommunications device under the person's control, with purpose to abuse, threaten, or harass another person.[/b]

C (1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of telecommunications harassment.

(2) A violation of division (A)(1), (2), (3), or (5) or B of this section is a [b]misdemeanor of the first degree on a first offense[/b] [b]and a felony of the fifth degree on each subsequent offense.[/quote][/b]

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='453464' date='Mar 8 2007, 02:33 PM']:fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
Just out of curiosity, Marcus, what college are you attending?[/b][/color]

:ninja:

[quote name='Tigris' post='453088' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:54 PM']i read all this so far... but dese wurdz dat look like dis and shit are makin me sick!! BLAAAAT!!!! or whatever the fuck.[/quote]

daaaamn tigris, did no one tell you ? where you've been man ? you have to install this program! we all have it except for you i guess ! and you'll read this thread in a different way :whistle:

[img]http://www.ephemeroi.com/stuff/2004/front/040227-word.jpg[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='453469' date='Mar 8 2007, 02:36 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]
Just out of curiosity, Marcus, what college are you attending?[/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]

Cincinnati State Community & Technical College!!!

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='453677' date='Mar 8 2007, 06:57 PM']Cincinnati State Community & Technical College!!![/quote]
REPPIN THE 513 BIIITTCHHEEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUFUCKASSS :afropic:

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='453677' date='Mar 8 2007, 06:57 PM']Cincinnati State Community & Technical College!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]So basically not only are you capable of busting a cap off in a nigga's ass but
you also have the knowledge needed to implement or maintain Internet, Intranet
and Extranet infrastrusture service and other related applications.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Interesting.[/b][/color]

Archived