KILLA NATI, LETS DO THIS !!!!!

Guest ONYX

[quote name='rudi32' post='449349' date='Mar 3 2007, 03:25 AM']man u have to be kidding me
and this is why u will end up in prison.....[/quote]

N Datz y u'll end up bein my step son u fuck'n faggot!!!

[quote name='sneaky' post='449161' date='Mar 2 2007, 09:59 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I aint no snitch you bitch. You best respect the O before I pimp slap yo' ass.[/b][/color][/quote]

Man, shut cha old azz up nigga, I bully niggaz like chu!!!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='449211' date='Mar 2 2007, 10:58 PM']Snitch on you for what? Being a dumbass country-assed non-English speaking ignorant fool?
C'mon man, sneaky would NEVER do that!
:rolleyes:[/quote]
Im not country nigga...im gutta u racist piece of white shit...I'll fuck'n murder u son...

You're a fucking joke.

And thats not your homepage, tool. Thats your fucking MYSPACE.

And your video is a bunch of bullshit. My favorite line had something to do with putting the city back in the hands of the taxpayers and the tax base, as if that neighborhood is the cities fucking tax base? Get a fucking clue, if that neighborhood was the tax base we wouldnt have enough money to let the sun shine in on the abandoned buildings. That neighborhood is LEACHING money from the city, not adding to it. East fucking Clifton. Get some pride.

And I see how you do it in the Nati, by [u]refusing[/u] to integrate whatsoever with society and living up to a moral code of being a decent human being while giving the "little black kids, the next generation" (video) a decent chance at life.

Yeah, you're really doing alot to help the next generation. How about this: Learn English, dress somewhat decently, be a productive citizen, gain a little respect (and self respect), then, you can try to help others through education, self worth, and instilling a sense of decency in the youth you are exposed to. Instead of setting such a rediculously comical example of life for those kids, how about you man up and help them realize that the world is better than what people like you have imposed on them. Give the fucking kids a chance at life.

And you are holding your gun wayyy wrong. You dont hold your wrist right there, obviously you have never shot a gun and are a paper gangsta. The recoil will force your hand up or down, left or right. What you should do is hold the gun almost like you are praying, so that one set of fingers is directly on top of the opposite hand. If you are using a semi-auto, make sure both of your thumb knuckles from each hand are resting against the back of the slide, that way you will not get that big kick. See how that works for you. :thumbsup:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='449592' date='Mar 3 2007, 01:25 PM']Dish your going to have to dumb it down for our "gangsta" friend here, the post has big words and is too long.[/quote]

I know Jaime, I know...

Dish (and Trick) luv da kids!

I figured the "you're a fucking joke" part may be as far as he could get before getting a headache anyway, and that kinda sums up the whole post anyway...

But I hope he does follow my instructions for firing a semi-auto pistol, not many people know the thumb-knuckle trick on the back of the slide (by the hammer).... He would impress all of the other gangstas by using that. It will be awesome.

Just make sure you have your thumb knuckles (oh, and that is nuckles, the K is silent) are about a half inch away from the rear slide!
Now, go shoot some fools!

That video on his myspace page makes me weep for society. The block party was a nice idea, I am all for bringing a community together, but they were doing it HOPING to attract police attention, just so that they could bait them into a situation. So yeah, fuck them.

There IS a police problem in Cincinnati, and it's brought on by the behavior of some of its citizens. So to those people: stop blaming the cops, if you aren't willing to blame yourselves.

Get an education? Get a job? Live a legitimate, tax paying, hard working life? Nah, it's easier to be a piece of shit, and blame everyone else for your problems. It's easier to "unite" with other worthless assholes and "struggle" for a "cause". Big Dish said it all, and said it perfectly.

Also, when I watch a video like that, it just reminds me that maybe instead of fighting wars for other countries, we should be focusing on a problem at home that needs attention.

One last piece of advice for the kids: There is a simple rule in society that says "if you see flashing lights on top of a vehicle, get out of the damn way".

[color="#FF0000"][b]Hey Marcus, err....I mean Killa Nati, do you realize a Cincinnati police officer has already commented
on this thread, and basically already has your name and knows where you live?

So I suggest you might want to chill with the internet death threats.

By the way, whats the point of covering your face when you tell everybody who you are and where you live?

Thats really not very smart if you plan on doing things that "gangstas" do.
[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='449685' date='Mar 3 2007, 02:41 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Hey Marcus, err....I mean Killa Nati, do you realize a Cincinnati police officer has already commented

By the way, whats the point of covering your face when you tell everybody who you are and where you live?

[/b][/color][/quote]

In the immortal words of Bushwick et al:

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right
[b]A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his fuckin mouth[/b]
[b]Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas dont start fights[/b]
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin all his boys how he shot em
[b]But real gangsta-ass niggas dont flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em[/b]
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-ass niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real gangsta ass niggas dont sleep

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='449548' date='Mar 3 2007, 12:49 PM']Im not country nigga...im gutta u racist piece of white shit...I'll fuck'n murder u son...[/quote]
Youza fake ass busta son...

[quote name='ONYX' post='449685' date='Mar 3 2007, 02:41 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Hey Marcus, err....I mean Killa Nati, do you realize a Cincinnati police officer has already commented

[/b][/color][/quote]

No one ever accused him of being smart.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Killa Nati has not logged on because he has been in church all day.[/b][/color]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='450360' date='Mar 4 2007, 07:45 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Killa Nati has not logged on because he has been in church all day.[/b][/color]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img][/quote]
I was thinking a chess tournament.

"Check mate youz punk azz bitch ma fucka"

[quote name='ONYX' post='450465' date='Mar 4 2007, 11:07 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Ooops, I forgot that Sunday's are when Killa Nati's Nigga, has his Mensa meetings.[/b][/color]

:thwack1:[/quote]
Yeah, MENSA.
If you rearrange the letters, it would read "AMENS".
Add "House Of Pain" and you get the idea....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='450473' date='Mar 4 2007, 11:16 PM']Yeah, MENSA.
If you rearrange the letters, it would read "AMENS".
Add "House Of Pain" and you get the idea....[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Now that you mentioned it, Killa Nigga was talking about getting with a white bitch
yesterday and Amen, from what I have heard, does have a nice set of titties.[/b]
:ninja: [/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='450479' date='Mar 4 2007, 11:22 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Now that you mentioned it, Killa Nigga was talking about getting with a white bitch
yesterday and Amen, from what I have heard, does have a nice set of titties.[/b]
:ninja: [/color][/quote]

:lol:

I don't even go 2 church u old azz immature nigga, n to tha rest of ya'll punk azz niggaz & crackerz n shit...i wuz gone fo a day cuz I had an orgy wit all of ya'll muthafucka'z mamaz...haha!!! They wuz suckin my dick & lickin my ballz n everything man...haha!!!!

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451209' date='Mar 6 2007, 02:20 AM']I don't even go 2 church u old azz immature nigga, n to tha rest of ya'll punk azz niggaz & crackerz n shit...i wuz gone fo a day cuz I had an orgy wit all of ya'll muthafucka'z mamaz...haha!!! They wuz suckin my dick & lickin my ballz n everything man...haha!!!![/quote]
you are the single most ignorant muthafucka i have ever come across in my life. :wave:

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451209' date='Mar 5 2007, 09:20 PM']I don't even go 2 church u old azz immature nigga, n to tha rest of ya'll punk azz niggaz & crackerz n shit...i wuz gone fo a day cuz I had an orgy wit all of ya'll muthafucka'z mamaz...haha!!! They wuz suckin my dick & lickin my ballz n everything man...haha!!!![/quote]

If by my mother you mean your wet dream while your dog took care of things for you then yeah...

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='451209' date='Mar 5 2007, 09:20 PM']I don't even go 2 church u old azz immature nigga, n to tha rest of ya'll punk azz niggaz & crackerz n shit...i wuz gone fo a day cuz I had an orgy wit all of ya'll muthafucka'z mamaz...haha!!! They wuz suckin my dick & lickin my ballz n everything man...haha!!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Mere words cannot describe how ignorant you are.[/b][/color]

You getting laid?

hahahahahahahahhahahahaaa [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] What bitch would actually fuck fake ass internet thug...

Archived