If we have to let Henry go...

tab has only shown flashes of brilliance due to returning kicks and a steep field in front of him, he is very solid
benny is fast as shit with good hands and route running ability, his potential is limitless
chatman is the veteran and has proven, given the opportunity, that he can put up numbers

your right, as of right now none of them are as good as henry... but guess what? henry is our #3 receiver, so im not going to shed any tears if we lose him given the potential studs behind him.

I don't see why some people see Henry as the do all end all of receivers. There are plenty of people coming out of college each year that can do what he does. A lot of people on this board act as if we'll have no receiving game if he's not here. Fuck his retarded ass. He started pissing me off with his arrests and I'll never forget that toss at the end of the game when he didn't even turn around to look to see if the ball was coming and it got picked off. Fuck him.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='464516' date='Mar 29 2007, 08:51 PM']I don't see why some people see Henry as the do all end all of receivers. There are plenty of people coming out of college each year that can do what he does. A lot of people on this board act as if we'll have no receiving game if he's not here. Fuck his retarded ass. He started pissing me off with his arrests and I'll never forget that toss at the end of the game when he didn't even turn around to look to see if the ball was coming and it got picked off. Fuck him.
MULLY[/quote]

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/Roflcopter.gif[/img]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what wins games? scoring points? or winning receiving yard titles?

henry has a better attitude towards football than chad does, who was bitching when we were winning and they had jack shit and shutup leading the nfl and we lose game after game? who spent the last offseason signing books instead of working? chad, who spent it training doing footwork and working with carson and tj? henry (in between high school parties drugs and whores of course)

chad isnt the same 2003 i sleep at pbs and watch film 24.7 to be the best chad, hasnt been for over a year, we almost had a chad TO hybrid, what you think the bengals gave chad more money for fun? some serious behind the doors bitching got that paycheck done.

our #1 receiver was 3rd on the team in touchdowns, and the two WR's that beat him were suspended and had a spine injury, and lets not go into he has 11 guys on him and everyone else runs free bullshit.

henry is a damn good receiver and no, there arent plenty of WR's coming out of college who cna do what henry does on the field. if there were, we wouldnt have drafted him when we did.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='464643' date='Mar 30 2007, 02:11 PM'][img]http://images.go-bengals.com/Roflcopter.gif[/img]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what wins games? scoring points? or winning receiving yard titles?

henry has a better attitude towards football than chad does, who was bitching when we were winning and they had jack shit and shutup leading the nfl and we lose game after game? who spent the last offseason signing books instead of working? chad, who spent it training doing footwork and working with carson and tj? henry (in between high school parties drugs and whores of course)

chad isnt the same 2003 i sleep at pbs and watch film 24.7 to be the best chad, hasnt been for over a year, we almost had a chad TO hybrid, what you think the bengals gave chad more money for fun? some serious behind the doors bitching got that paycheck done.

our #1 receiver was 3rd on the team in touchdowns, and the two WR's that beat him were suspended and had a spine injury, and lets not go into he has 11 guys on him and everyone else runs free bullshit.

henry is a damn good receiver and no, there arent plenty of WR's coming out of college who cna do what henry does on the field. if there were, we wouldnt have drafted him when we did.[/quote]

Damn, Go, you hatin' on Chad or what? I didn't even mention his name and you go off on a tirade about him. How does Chad figure into anything I said about that fuckstick Henry? The kid is a fucking hopeless loser.
MULLY
Since you bring Chad up though, while Chad was out signing books that idiot loser was out getting high and breaking laws. I'll take the guy that signs books. 85, beoottcchhh!! You can kiss his black ass when he wins that fifth consecutive receiving title while Henry is in jail. You know his dumb ass is eventually going to land there.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='464643' date='Mar 30 2007, 01:11 AM']henry is a damn good receiver and no, there arent plenty of WR's coming out of college who cna do what henry does on the field. if there were, we wouldnt have drafted him when we did.[/quote]

Word x2.

Anyone who was in person at PBS for the Pissburgh game last year, must have seen that 60-yard TD catch-and-run. Jaw-dropping.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='464337' date='Mar 29 2007, 02:38 PM'][url="http://www.bengals.com/team/player.asp?player_id=102"]http://www.bengals.com/team/player.asp?player_id=102[/url][/quote]
he is 6'0"
say bye bye to those corner endzone touch downs
[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4449/crhisjb7.jpg[/img]
bye bye

[quote name='Jason' post='464338' date='Mar 29 2007, 03:39 PM']Who would replace Henry?

B-B-B-Bennie and his jets. And/or Tab Perry[/quote]

I think Tab Perry would be the 3rd received in the red zone packages. He is listed at 6'3", an inch shorter than Henry. Has some decent hops from his college workouts - 35", an inch less than Henry. And Perry, I believe, is both stronger and more physical than Henry.

Tab Perry also gives them more options from a redzone package point of view. He can line up in the backfield, at TE, in the slot, or wide. Atleast that was the talk last year by the coaches, in terms of getting him more involved in the offense.

Now, it sounds like I am saying he is better than Henry, which was not my intent. Just that Perry can bring some unique skills to the offense that Henry can not and vice versa. But all of this has yet to be proven. Where we know what Henry can do and he will only get better (assuming he is on the field).

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='464663' date='Mar 30 2007, 08:16 AM']he is 6'0"
bye bye[/quote]

Who says you have to be 6'4" to catch TD passes??? A WR who can get separation, and a QB who can throw with accuracy is all you need.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='464655' date='Mar 30 2007, 05:43 AM']Damn, Go, you hatin' on Chad or what? I didn't even mention his name and you go off on a tirade about him. How does Chad figure into anything I said about that fuckstick Henry? The kid is a fucking hopeless loser.
MULLY
Since you bring Chad up though, while Chad was out signing books that idiot loser was out getting high and breaking laws. I'll take the guy that signs books. 85, beoottcchhh!! You can kiss his black ass when he wins that fifth consecutive receiving title while Henry is in jail. You know his dumb ass is eventually going to land there.[/quote]

alright, i'll kiss his ass after his whatever-ith receiving title.. who are we gonna watch in the playoffs the ravens or steelers?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='464663' date='Mar 30 2007, 08:16 AM']he is 6'0"
bye bye[/quote]

Tab can go up and get those too.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='GoBengals' post='464895' date='Mar 30 2007, 04:45 PM']alright, i'll kiss his ass after his whatever-ith receiving title.. who are we gonna watch in the playoffs the ravens or stealers?[/quote]

Apparently it just isn't football unless Go has a blind hatred for someone on the team.

[quote name='Jason' post='464883' date='Mar 30 2007, 03:02 PM']Who says you have to be 6'4" to catch TD passes??? A WR who can get separation, and a QB who can throw with accuracy is all you need.[/quote]
I said "corner endzone" as in jump balls. Like the one in the pic, and much like the one at pissburgh. Come on ...you know what I mean

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='464911' date='Mar 30 2007, 05:35 PM']I hope so, but bennie is 6ft. Much like a P-dub body. He never got too many of those throws.[/quote]

I think so. He sure seems able to do everything Henry can except run at mach 4.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='464908' date='Mar 30 2007, 05:26 PM']Apparently it just isn't football unless Go has a blind hatred for someone on the team.[/quote]

blind?

you so crazy!

someone make sure Chad gets the full schedule this year. dont want him showing up in week 4-5 again.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='464895' date='Mar 31 2007, 05:45 AM']alright, i'll kiss his ass after his whatever-ith receiving title.. who are we gonna watch in the playoffs the ravens or stealers?[/quote]

Yeah, and if we go to the Superbowl it's all because of the great, untouchable, irreplaceable Chris henry. He carries this team and our offense would be shit without him.
MULLY

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='465095' date='Mar 31 2007, 03:11 AM']Yeah, and if we go to the Superbowl it's all because of the great, untouchable, irreplaceable Chris henry. He carries this team and our offense would be shit without him.
MULLY[/quote]

imo CH is our 2nd most talented player after Carson

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Master Shake' post='465154' date='Mar 31 2007, 10:32 AM']imo CH is our 2nd most talented player after Carson[/quote]

Interesting. I think Chris Perry is up there, too... if only he played a whole season.

[quote name='Master Shake' post='465154' date='Mar 31 2007, 08:32 AM']imo CH is our 2nd most talented player after Carson[/quote]
That's just it....you can have all the talent in the world and get outworked out of a job by a guy with less talent (like Houshmanzadeh, I guess there's a reason he's still our #2 WR and not Henry, right?), OR you can have all the talent in the world and it doesn't do you any good because you can't take the field because you're a knucklehead.

Archived