saying hello also

WhoDey48

just as "Philo Beddoe" today i just became a member. also like "Philo Beddoe" i remember most of you from JT's board but when that went down i was a lost bengals fan amongst many of my bengal hating friends. been reading on this site for a week or so but i'm glad to return to posting. looking foward to becoming obsessed with the boards again.

Hello fellow human being.
I am pleased to inform you that your initial diagnosis of "Incurable Bengals Fan Disease" is no longer terminal in nature.
In fact, we've found a drug called "Marvinus Winningus" that is quite effective against your late '80's-'90's infection.
The cure is time-activated to shatter your condition as of Sep 1, 2005.....

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Feb 17 2005, 12:33 AM']Hello fellow human being.
I am pleased to inform you that your initial diagnosis of "Incurable Bengals Fan Disease" is no longer terminal in nature.
In fact, we've found a drug called "Marvinus Winningus" that is quite effective against your late '80's-'90's infection.
The cure is time-activated to shatter your condition as of Sep 1, 2005.....
[right][post="48060"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
cocaine's a helluva drug...

And that was witty, you have to admit...I just don't know where I come up with these jewels...it sure isn't cocaine, but I can see why you might suspect that....ok, it ain't meth either... <_<
It's nothing artificial. I am always up late. I do drink a lot. Maybe that can explain a lot... ;)
I'm just here a lot.
OK, it's cocaine.... :D

Archived