Carson is moving to Kentucky

[quote name='berz4208' post='513216' date='Jul 20 2007, 02:34 PM']He bought one of the new condos being build over here.[/quote]

Yeah he probably can afford several homes--his one in Cali, the one in Nati and a condo for good measure in Tucky.

[quote name='berz4208' post='513212' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:25 PM']Suck on that KY Haters!!![/quote]

that makes it not suck how?

i know real estate is a terrible investment and pretty much has zero tax benefits, but i dont understand what this threads about...

racist.

[quote name='berz4208' post='513223' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:38 PM']probably for in season use, since it is closer to work than Indian Hill, or where ever his house is.[/quote]

probably rent it out as an investment property. indian hill is maybe 15 minutes from pbs, getting over the bridge is probably 10, keeping in mind the 4,000 stop signs and lights to get to the bridge, tho i cant imagine they need anything more than a condo for living just the two of them.

but they also dont need money from investments.. but that would be a hefty tax write off for sure... owning a few million dollars homes never hurts the tax return.

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='513225' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:38 PM']Carson's just a state away from me now![/quote]

i like TN better than ky, always had a good time at titans games, not a bad drive from cincy and fans are always decent... tho one like 60 yr old hillbilly, when i was at concession stands, saw my orange reebok shoes and said something like "dang, orange sneakers, huh, didnt know they made em that color, sure dont round these parts.

it was funny....

[quote name='lenmccart' post='513232' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:44 PM']he currently lives about a quarter mile from my parents house. Palmer's house is in Indian Hill...my parents is outside of Indian Hill.

It's a pretty awesome house...not that I drive around it hoping he will come out or anything :whistle:[/quote]

my parents live down the street from him too! in liberty hill if im correct.

[quote name='lenmccart' post='513232' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:44 PM']he currently lives about a quarter mile from my parents house. Palmer's house is in Indian Hill...my parents is outside of Indian Hill.

It's a pretty awesome house...not that I drive around it hoping he will come out or anything :whistle:[/quote]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='513234' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:47 PM']my parents live down the street from him too! in liberty hill if im correct.[/quote]

Well now we know why...damn stalkers. :P

[quote name='GoBengals' post='513230' date='Jul 20 2007, 02:43 PM']i like TN better than ky, always had a good time at titans games, not a bad drive from cincy and fans are always decent... tho one like 60 yr old hillbilly, when i was at concession stands, saw my orange reebok shoes and said something like "dang, orange sneakers, huh, didnt know they made em that color, sure dont round these parts.

it was funny....[/quote]

TN fans are definitely on the "nice" side, too the point of being too nice. Steelers come to town with their jackass fans, trying to start fights etc. it's a sharp contrast...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='513236' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:48 PM']Well now we know why...damn stalkers. :P[/quote]

Heh...I only went by twice. Once to show my dad and once to show my friend. I don't know about anybody else.

It takes 15-25 minutes to get to PBS, depending on traffic. So it's not too bad. I'm guessing he is moving there to take advantage of the cigarette tax break. He's gotta get his nicotine!

Also...no it is not in the same neighborhood as Lewis. Or Peter Frampton.

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='513238' date='Jul 20 2007, 02:51 PM']TN fans are definitely on the "nice" side, too the point of being too nice. Steelers come to town with their jackass fans, trying to start fights etc. it's a sharp contrast...[/quote]

The Steelers and their fans aren't happy unless they piss all over everything.

[quote name='Actium' post='513245' date='Jul 20 2007, 04:07 PM']The Cincinnati Airport is in Kentucky!

noooooo[/quote]
its actually the "Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport" so it is understandable.

Bengals still in ohio

[quote name='whodey319' post='513246' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:10 PM']its actually the "Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport" so it is understandable.
Bengals still in ohio[/quote]

The Bengals are in Ohio, but their destiny lies in Glendale

Archived