Woman kicked off plane for her outfit

Who Dey Forever

[quote name='Knucklehead' post='542046' date='Sep 8 2007, 07:45 AM']The skirt is really short. I don't think the Airlines did anything wrong. I think it's reasonable that she was walking to her seat/bathroom/whatever and somebody saw something. Her legs go on for miles and I got a panty shot while she sat on the MSN clip.[/quote]

And that's why you go by the name knucklehead. Go back to 1940 where you belong.
MULLY

[quote name='Knucklehead' post='542046' date='Sep 7 2007, 06:45 PM']The skirt is really short. I don't think the Airlines did anything wrong. I think it's reasonable that she was walking to her seat/bathroom/whatever and somebody saw something. Her legs go on for miles and I got a panty shot while she sat on the MSN clip.[/quote]
1) there is no dress code on southwest, in fact the public relations officer said she could wear a bikini if she wanted to
2) i highly doubt she wasnt wearing any panties
3) stewardesses used to wear less than that 50+ years ago

this is fucking retarded. trying to defend everybodys delicate sensibilities is a worthless cause that winds up causing more harm than damage.

Honestly, I'd rather see her wearing that than some of these fat fucking hephers that you see wearing tight jeans and those stretchy shirts that hug every roll of fat on their midsection. Uggghh.....I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
MULLY
sometimes they even let a roll or 2 hang out

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='542110' date='Sep 7 2007, 08:09 PM']1) there is no dress code on southwest, in fact the public relations officer said she could wear a bikini if she wanted to
2) i highly doubt she [b]was[/b] wearing any panties
3) stewardesses used to wear less than that 50+ years ago
this is fucking retarded. trying to defend everybodys delicate sensibilities is a worthless cause that winds up causing more harm than damage.[/quote]
fixed

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='542120' date='Sep 8 2007, 09:35 AM']Ok so she was wearing a short skirt big deal.......I'd be just ass pissed as her if that happend to me, only I wouldn't have just complied I would have made a big stink right then and there.[/quote]

Yeah, but the thing is that her skirt really isn't all that short. It's a mini, no mistake about that, but c'mon. This is just ridiculous. You know what it is, the flight attendant was male and we all know that 99% of them are as queer as a football bat. If it was some guy dressed in little ass hugger Richard Simmons shorts that faggot would have been giving him free drinks the entire flight.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='542129' date='Sep 7 2007, 06:54 PM']Yeah, but the thing is that her skirt really isn't all that short. It's a mini, no mistake about that, but c'mon. This is just ridiculous. You know what it is, the flight attendant was male and we all know that 99% of them are as queer as a football bat. If it was some guy dressed in little ass hugger Richard Simmons shorts that faggot would have been giving him free drinks the entire flight.
MULLY[/quote]
I agree, it really wasn't anything different from what your average hot 17 year old wears to school.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='542129' date='Sep 7 2007, 08:54 PM']Yeah, but the thing is that her skirt really isn't all that short. It's a mini, no mistake about that, but c'mon. This is just ridiculous. You know what it is, the flight attendant was male and we all know that 99% of them are as queer as a football bat. If it was some guy dressed in little ass hugger Richard Simmons shorts that faggot would have been giving him free drinks the entire flight.
MULLY[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='542129' date='Sep 7 2007, 08:54 PM']Yeah, but the thing is that her skirt really isn't all that short. It's a mini, no mistake about that, but c'mon. This is just ridiculous. You know what it is, the flight attendant was male and we all know that 99% of them are as queer as a football bat. If it was some guy dressed in little ass hugger Richard Simmons shorts that faggot would have been giving him free drinks the entire flight.
MULLY[/quote]
you know, i was going to write something similar to that but im glad i didnt.

"queer as a football bat"

im going to keep that quote in my repertoire

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='542154' date='Sep 8 2007, 10:31 AM']you know, i was going to write something similar to that but im glad i didnt.

"queer as a football bat"
im going to keep that quote in my repertoire[/quote]

Feel free to use it any time, man. hehe!!
MULLY
first time I heard it I damn near pissed myself laughing

[quote name='Knucklehead' post='542046' date='Sep 7 2007, 06:45 PM']The skirt is really short. I don't think the Airlines did anything wrong. I think it's reasonable that she was walking to her seat/bathroom/whatever and somebody saw something. Her legs go on for miles [b]and I got a panty shot while she sat[/b] on the MSN clip.[/quote]

Me too!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='542086' date='Sep 7 2007, 07:40 PM']And that's why you go by the name knucklehead. Go back to 1940 where you belong.
MULLY[/quote]
Ouch that stings.

1. Airline passenger complains about skirt.
2. Airlines addresses situations with skirt wearer.
3. Skirt wearer is embarrassed* sits back down gets to destination.

* so embarrassed she does the exact same thing a few hours later. Cry me a river lady. You got the attention you were looking for.

Guys, if this gal wasn't humiliated by her butt cheeks hanging out, how in hell could she be humiliated because someone asked her to cover up? I think she smells money from a possible lawsuit.

Additionally, Southwest Airlines does have a clause that says "NO INDECENT ATTIRE" or you can and will be asked to leave the flight. It's a family oriented airlines and it's in their policy statement.

Another thing no one seems to have noticed about the video is the skirt is a low-rider which means it should come below her belly button and resting slightly on her hip bones but not pulled down (as she did in the video) to her pubic region. Chances are, she covered up a little more hoping she can whine, cry foul and sue. I have seen many girls with mini skirts on that were not offensive but if pulled up where it belongs, yes, this skirt would be since it would leave nothing to the imagination at all.

I know you guys like seeing skin but be fair. Families flying with young children don't want their children to see sh*t like this. It IS indecent in public and as a waitress for Hooters, I doubt she is humiliated as she said. I reiterate, she smells money.

[quote name='BengalMom' post='542363' date='Sep 8 2007, 04:22 PM']Additionally, Southwest Airlines does have a clause that says "NO INDECENT ATTIRE" or you can and will be asked to leave the flight. It's a family oriented airlines and it's in their policy statement.[/quote]
not according to the people who man the phones

[url="http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/braun/20070905-9999-1m5braun.html"]http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/b...9-1m5braun.html[/url]

in addition, her choice of clothing is neither lewd, obscene or patently offensive

[quote name='BengalMom' post='542363' date='Sep 8 2007, 04:22 PM']Guys, if this gal wasn't humiliated by her butt cheeks hanging out, how in hell could she be humiliated because someone asked her to cover up? I think she smells money from a possible lawsuit.

Additionally, Southwest Airlines does have a clause that says "NO INDECENT ATTIRE" or you can and will be asked to leave the flight. It's a family oriented airlines and it's in their policy statement.

Another thing no one seems to have noticed about the video is the skirt is a low-rider which means it should come below her belly button and resting slightly on her hip bones but not pulled down (as she did in the video) to her pubic region. Chances are, she covered up a little more hoping she can whine, cry foul and sue. I have seen many girls with mini skirts on that were not offensive but if pulled up where it belongs, yes, this skirt would be since it would leave nothing to the imagination at all.

I know you guys like seeing skin but be fair. Families flying with young children don't want their children to see sh*t like this. It IS indecent in public and as a waitress for Hooters, I doubt she is humiliated as she said. I reiterate, she smells money.[/quote]
its no more revealing than a bathing suit and last time i checked the Beach Waterpark and Kings Islands waterparks were family attractions.

and "no indecent attire" is 100% opinion so that right there screws them. they need to list specific things if they dont want this type of stuff to happen.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='542367' date='Sep 8 2007, 04:37 PM']its no more revealing than a bathing suit and last time i checked the Beach Waterpark and Kings Islands waterparks were family attractions.

and "no indecent attire" is 100% opinion so that right there screws them. they need to list specific things if they dont want this type of stuff to happen.[/quote]

There is a vast difference between a beach and a plane ride with multitudes of diverse customers. That is what it hinges on most. Some visit the beach, others don't. And it's not 100% opinion that screws them. The definitive response lies with the airlines and what complaints from customers they define as indecent.

According to several lawyers who reviewed the claims, this woman doesn't have a leg to stand on legally.

[quote name='BengalMom' post='542383' date='Sep 9 2007, 06:02 AM']There is a vast difference between a beach and a plane ride with multitudes of diverse customers. That is what it hinges on most. Some visit the beach, others don't. And it's not 100% opinion that screws them. The definitive response lies with the airlines and what complaints from customers they define as indecent.

According to several lawyers who reviewed the claims, this woman doesn't have a leg to stand on legally.[/quote]

I don't know, that outfit hardley looked "indecent". The skirt is a bit short but it's nowhere near "offensively" short. Her breasts, are covered completely. I hope she sends them into bankruptcy.
MULLY
and I hate it when people abuse the legal system and friviously sue

I have to apologize, up until 1 minute ago I did not watch the entire video. The first time I watched it I stopped after they showed the outfit. With all this new information in hand I've come to this

1) Her outfit isn't any more inappropriate than, as I said earlier, these fat women that wear skin tight clothes that hug their rolls. Much more offensive in my opinion.

2) Southwest Airlines needs to apologize to her. If for nothing else then to avoid a lawsuit.........although an apology may be enough of an admission of guilt to fuel that fire so they kind of can't win for losing on that one.

3) The male flight attendant was definitely a bone smoker. Most of them are.

4) She says at the end that she just wants an apology. I don't see her as being a money hound at all.

5) I want her to sit on my face.
MULLY

Archived