4. Volquez
5. Fogg

Relief
Closer...Cordero
Setup....Weathers
7th........Buton/Bray
Coutlangis
Stanton

Id like to see Marcus McBeth on the roster but Stanton being a lefty may endure.. depends on how many lefties Dusty wants to keep...If Bray and Coutlangis are enough then Id kepp McBeth and let Stanton go...

Give up on Belisle and Majewski...wasting itme with these two.
Bailey needs to start at AAA level

lineup
1. CF..Patterson/Freel
2. SS..Keppinger
3..2B..Phillips
4..RF..Griffey
5..3B..Encanacion
6..LF..Dunn
7..1B..Votto
8..C..whoever

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='643991' date='Mar 16 2008, 06:26 PM']Rotation
1. Harang
2. Arroyo
3. Cueto
4. Volquez
5. Fogg

Relief
Closer...Cordero
Setup....Weathers
7th........Buton/Bray
Coutlangis
Stanton

Id like to see Marcus McBeth on the roster but Stanton being a lefty may endure.. depends on how many lefties Dusty wants to keep...If Bray and Coutlangis are enough then Id kepp McBeth and let Stanton go...

Give up on Belisle and Majewski...wasting itme with these two.
Bailey needs to start at AAA level

lineup
1. CF..Patterson/Freel
2. SS..Keppinger
3..2B..Phillips
4..RF..Griffey
5..3B..Encanacion
6..LF..Dunn
7..1B..Votto
8..C..whoever[/quote]

Don't like the batting order - terrible to have your worst OBP guy at leadoff, even if he's Jesse Owens-fast, and I think they'll put Phillips at 4 between Griffey and Dunn. I have had enough with Majewski as well.

Marty also mentioned today that it might be worthwhile to put soft-tossing Fogg between Cueto and Volquano, for a nice contrast. After watching a guy top out at 88 mph, Johnny or Edinson will seem that much faster.

Heres my guess at the opening day lineup:

1. CF - Hopper / Freel / Patterson (It won't be Bruce)
2. SS - Keppinger (Gonzalez is hurt)
3. RF - Griffey (He always bats 3rd)
4. 2B - Phillips (The Reds like having Phillips between Griffey & Dunn)
5. LF - Dunn
6. 1B - Hatteberg
7. 3B - Encarnacion
8. C - Valentin (Ross is hurt)
9. P - Harang

I can see Phillips hitting between Griffey and Dunn...I think the best hitter should hit third but it gives them the left right hitting they like..
I also agree that Hopper should be the starting CF and leadoff.
I dont like the Patterson move but its done and they'll use him..
He's a sucker for low inside curveballs and whiffs alot trying to hit it out of the park...
Hatteburg may start at first if Votto doesnt start hitting .. I like Votto though...

Looking forward to this season.. I like the arms they have in the rotation although not a big fan of Fogg.. He'll have to win me over..
Burton and McBeth really intrugued me....hope they both contribute this year in a big way ...

[quote name='CTA513' post='645439' date='Mar 22 2008, 10:09 PM']Majewski and Coutlangus are starting the year in the minors after getting sent down.[/quote]

Oh god thank the lord! :D

What a game yesterday btw.

Awsome inning the reds had late.

I didnt catch it though. Which pitcher gave up the winning runs in the end?

[quote name='Kochman' post='645800' date='Mar 24 2008, 04:13 PM']I haven't been able to follow spring training. Is Votto going to start enough to make an impact in fantasy baseball? Or is he going to split time with Hatteburg?[/quote]

Votto has started to hit better the last week or so, but it's probably still too early to say. If he keeps hitting he just might win the spot.

Archived