tj on mtv cribs

sweet crib....

thoooo id say that is kinda a pricey joint for the cheese he has made...he got what $13 mil, and maybe $3 mil prior... so $15 mil, minus taxes and agent fees, thats maybe $5-6mil, probably another mil in other expenses related to being a player.

as long as he has a nice healthy year.. he will get hella paid.. but i woulda waited on that size crib in cali until that next deal...

ah well, i guess he probably has some endorsement and appearance cash as well. i wish him luck...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='681811' date='Jul 27 2008, 07:14 PM']sweet crib....

thoooo id say that is kinda a pricey joint for the cheese he has made...he got what $13 mil, and maybe $3 mil prior... so $15 mil, minus taxes and agent fees, thats maybe $5-6mil, probably another mil in other expenses related to being a player.

as long as he has a nice healthy year.. he will get hella paid.. but i woulda waited on that size crib in cali until that next deal...

ah well, i guess he probably has some endorsement and appearance cash as well. i wish him luck...[/quote]

I swear to god, his bathroom is as big as the entire first floor of my house. I thought it was a little wierd that they have 7000 square feet and his girls share a room. My wife said the same thing about that type of house in cali for the money he makes.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='681837' date='Jul 27 2008, 08:32 PM']I swear to god, his bathroom is as big as the entire first floor of my house. I thought it was a little wierd that they have 7000 square feet and his girls share a room. My wife said the same thing about that type of house in cali for the money he makes.[/quote]
the initial description said it had 3 bedrooms so if i were to guess id say that since his daughters are both roughly the same age and seem to get along well they probably wanted to share a room, but that neither here nor there

its a great looking house but that bedroom paint scheme has got to go

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='681846' date='Jul 28 2008, 10:02 AM']At least some players are smart with money.[/quote]

Yeah, because we all know that having a waterfall with a fireplace inside of it next to your swimming pool is a smart way to spend your money.

Hey, I'm not coming down on the guy, he can afford it more power to him. I just wouldn't say he's spending his money wisely. hehe!!

As for the house, not my style. Too cold with all the glass and red against beige and all the square edges. I really like the old country style homes. Log cabins are killer too. Hey, we can't all like the same things. It's all good.
MULLY

This is more my style

[img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3270/logxc0.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='681876' date='Jul 28 2008, 02:05 AM']...As for the house, not my style. Too cold with all the glass and red against beige and all the square edges. I really like the old country style homes. Log cabins are killer too. Hey, we can't all like the same things. It's all good.
MULLY

This is more my style

[img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3270/logxc0.jpg[/img][/quote]

...so, Mully, how many of these log cabins do you see in Japan ???

:ninja:

[quote name='whodey24k' post='681806' date='Jul 27 2008, 06:44 PM']one of the coolest pools i have ever seen. Didnt see any bengals stuff[/quote]

House is nice as hell. not so sure why everyone wants range rovers though, over priced and ugly IMO. And he had quite a few jerseys hanging just off of his living room they didn't really go near them but you could see them in the background.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='681876' date='Jul 28 2008, 01:05 AM']Yeah, because we all know that having a waterfall with a fireplace inside of it next to your swimming pool is a smart way to spend your money.

Hey, I'm not coming down on the guy, he can afford it more power to him. I just wouldn't say he's spending his money wisely. hehe!!

As for the house, not my style. Too cold with all the glass and red against beige and all the square edges. I really like the old country style homes. Log cabins are killer too. Hey, we can't all like the same things. It's all good.
MULLY

This is more my style

[img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3270/logxc0.jpg[/img][/quote]
It sure is smarter spending money on a house than a bunch of stupid cars like Chad has!

Archived