Ok, criminals, come on out and fess up

MULLY

I'm sure everyone has been intoxicated under age and in public, smoke some reefer, pissed in public, thrown some punches, etc... I drove intoxicated twice. One was through town about 3 miles and the other on a country road back to my house probably 5 miles.

We used to egg the shit out of stuff. Cars moving towards us, houses, businesses... I don't know why but when we were sixteen all we would do was get stoned and go egg shit. A dozen eggs were only .79 over at Aldis - we had to go do it.

As a senior prank I put Round-Up all over our football field an killed a lot of the grass. Me and a four of my friends really got into a lot of trouble for it. Almost went to jail for a while... kind of scared me - I was only 18.

Destroyed flags in people's yards... mailboxes... tortured cats. Hehe, just kidding about the cats.

A lot of the basic boring stuff everyone has done. Also stole from Walmart (football cards) when I was a young teenager, condoms from Krogers (used those fuckers once and never used them again) because I was too embarassed to buy them.

Pissed on my school's mascot that was in the school!! It was after hours but still kind of cool.

[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='762925' date='Apr 11 2009, 03:24 AM']Good topic. Just goes to show that everyone slips up sometimes. Seems like a lot of "crimes" committed are drug related. Victimless and more about experience than anything else.

I speed often.
Have driven under the influence more than I should.
Got in a couple fights but have never hit anyone first.
Been charged with assault and underage consumption, failure to appear. But it was all dropped.
Didn't use to wear my seat belt, but have gotten much better.
Dabbled with a few drugs. Weed, hash, opium, cocaine, lsd, mushrooms, ecstasy, salvia, xanax, percs, and roxies.

Still do some every once in a while. I really enjoy hallucinogens. Nothing better than altering your perception and losing your ego.[/quote]

dunno why, well i guess i do know why, but i cnat be in a car without a seatbelt on.. in a parking lot, no need, but as i hit the real road, it just goes on... when i was like 16-17, the phone rang at 3am, the police called, i answered the phone quick thinking "fuck what asshole friend is calling me this late" and my sister was in an accident, not wearing her seatbelt, her b/f was drunk (so was she) she smashed her face in the windshield and was at the hospital, had like 15 stitches, bruised up legs/knees, black eyes, etc... so after that it was just instinct to put it on... i feeel VERY uncomfortable not wearing a seatbelt..

was in an accident or two myself, some lady sued me for $250k cuase her fat husband couldnt fuck her fat ass anymore. they didnt get much from insurance company. but still.

man.. i get sued a lot.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='762940' date='Apr 11 2009, 06:35 AM']Oh shit! I better write down my member number and number of posts and keep them handy.
MULLY
hehe!![/quote]

ha. site upgrades always go flawless... SERVER upgrades are the fun ones... :D

[quote name='GoBengals' post='762973' date='Apr 11 2009, 10:28 AM']dunno why, well i guess i do know why, but i cnat be in a car without a seatbelt on.. in a parking lot, no need, but as i hit the real road, it just goes on... when i was like 16-17, the phone rang at 3am, the police called, i answered the phone quick thinking "fuck what asshole friend is calling me this late" and my sister was in an accident, not wearing her seatbelt, her b/f was drunk (so was she) she smashed her face in the windshield and was at the hospital, had like 15 stitches, bruised up legs/knees, black eyes, etc... so after that it was just instinct to put it on... i feeel VERY uncomfortable not wearing a seatbelt..

[b]was in an accident or two myself, some lady sued me for $250k cuase her fat husband couldnt fuck her fat ass anymore. they didnt get much from insurance company. but still. [/b]

man.. i get sued a lot.

ha. site upgrades always go flawless... SERVER upgrades are the fun ones... :D[/quote]

hahaahahahaha

Archived