Ok, criminals, come on out and fess up

MULLY

[quote name='GoBengals' post='762788' date='Apr 10 2009, 02:02 PM']look, your a dweeb. grow up? give me a break kid. you PROBABLY still live with your mother. if NOT, you did like 3 months ago. Me thinking your a small minded small town nitwit really has nothing to do with MY maturity level. but only with me, not liking you. It's simple. of the 5,000 members here i probably "like" about 50-100 of them. so your in the majority.. enjoy it...[/quote]

I would love to have a little battle of wits with you. For someone who seems to have made a lot of fucking idiotic mistakes in his life and works for a cell phone company at the age of what? 26-30 or something you seem to have quite the ego. I quit being an ass in my posts over a year ago because i wanted to stop getting threads off topic. Why cant you ever seem to just grow up? You don't have to like me and I dont really give a shit if you do. There is a difference between liking someone and being a total douche. That is where you need to grow up. Considering you have had such "great success" so far in your life I am confident that I will contribute a hell of a lot more to this planet and be a lot more productive than you ever will be.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='762836' date='Apr 10 2009, 07:15 PM']there's more, but i will be keeping them off of a public forum.[/quote]
I notice that you have a warrant for soliciting a male prostitute in Dayton. Is this what you speak of?

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='762839' date='Apr 10 2009, 07:22 PM']I notice that you have a warrant for soliciting a male prostitute in Dayton. Is this what you speak of?[/quote]

Thurman needed the money, leave it off the public forum.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='762835' date='Apr 10 2009, 06:13 PM']I would love to have a little battle of wits with you. For someone who seems to have made a lot of fucking idiotic mistakes in his life and works for a cell phone company at the age of what? 26-30 or something you seem to have quite the ego. I quit being an ass in my posts over a year ago because i wanted to stop getting threads off topic. Why cant you ever seem to just grow up? You don't have to like me and I dont really give a shit if you do. There is a difference between liking someone and being a total douche. That is where you need to grow up. Considering you have had such "great success" so far in your life I am confident that I will contribute a hell of a lot more to this planet and be a lot more productive than you ever will be.[/quote]

hahahaha, and I need to grow up?

i didnt realize delivering pizza until your 20 something then working at what, western southern? was such an accomplishment, gee and all while paying no grown up bills living with your mother... thanks for contributing nothing at all in life so far....

yea i work for a wireless company, I am a technician for one of the largest wireless companies in the country, what a failure. must not be TOO bad making more money than you, at that silly wireless job of mine. not counting any side businesses I have. I have released over 10 albums starting when i was 18 I owned a record label, managed a second out of detroit age of 19-ish, and merged with a 3rd out of cincinnati. I owned a teen club in cincinnati, I have owned a printing company since i was 22. I am launching a Photography studio for my wife in blue ash as we speak....

you havent even accomplished surviving without your parents yet.... not many months ago you were up trying to get my aim name from dan while he was working, and playing video games until 3am.. acting like a 3rd grader instant messaging "lolz im gonna go say hi to go at the game tomorrow, lol" talking shit about everyone over at the "other" bengals forum, calling jamie a numbass, onyx a dumbass, talking shit about everyone from here that posted there and talked in the little admin threads there....

such a grownup... and your defense was you stopped being a dumbass in posts months ago.

wow..

well thank goodness for that. :mellow:

you should probably let this go. its just going to end with you being banned and me posting about 10 of the gayest AIM conversations ive ever seen(and saved) of you rambling to dan at 2am about you know.. really really grown up accomplishment stuff.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='762872' date='Apr 10 2009, 09:57 PM']I cannot possibly reply to this thread without seeming redundant. Yeah, we were all stupid and young at some point. Weed? Beer? Driving like a maniac? NO WAY!!![/quote]

you smoked weed? i find that hard to believe......

[quote name='GoBengals' post='762888' date='Apr 11 2009, 12:39 AM']hahahaha, and I need to grow up?

i didnt realize delivering pizza until your 20 something then working at what, western southern? was such an accomplishment, gee and all while paying no grown up bills living with your mother... thanks for contributing nothing at all in life so far....

yea i work for a wireless company, I am a technician for one of the largest wireless companies in the country, what a failure. must not be TOO bad making more money than you, at that silly wireless job of mine. not counting any side businesses I have. I have released over 10 albums starting when i was 18 I owned a record label, managed a second out of detroit age of 19-ish, and merged with a 3rd out of cincinnati. I owned a teen club in cincinnati, I have owned a printing company since i was 22. I am launching a Photography studio for my wife in blue ash as we speak....

you havent even accomplished surviving without your parents yet.... not many months ago you were up trying to get my aim name from dan while he was working, and playing video games until 3am.. acting like a 3rd grader instant messaging "lolz im gonna go say hi to go at the game tomorrow, lol" talking shit about everyone over at the "other" bengals forum, calling jamie a numbass, sneaky a dumbass, talking shit about everyone from here that posted there and talked in the little admin threads there....

such a grownup... and your defense was you stopped being a dumbass in posts months ago.

wow..

you should probably let this go. its just going to end with you being banned and me posting about 10 of the gayest AIM conversations ive ever seen(and saved) of you rambling to dan at 2am about you know.. really really grown up accomplishment stuff.[/quote]

im confused, ive had your AIM and phone # since the first year i posted here when we would play madden and shit...ive called jamie and sneaky dumbasses to their face/on here all the time, it comes right back my way. i dont even have time to play video games anymore sadly :( and im not even an admin over there to talk in that forum. what the hell is western southern? ive definitely paid bills, i paid off my student loan already and have my car paid off, will be getting a new car this summer and buying a house very soon, been looking at them for a while now. ive survived without my parents for a while now.

i have no interest in getting into a pissing match. i was basically just asking you to quit going through threads and targeting me because its just pointless. we look like a couple of douchebags talking shit to each other and bragging about ourselves.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='762888' date='Apr 11 2009, 01:39 AM']hahahaha, and I need to grow up?

you havent even accomplished surviving without your parents yet.... not many months ago you were up trying to get my aim name from dan while he was working, and playing video games until 3am.. acting like a 3rd grader instant messaging "lolz im gonna go say hi to go at the game tomorrow, lol" talking shit about everyone over at the "other" bengals forum, calling jamie a numbass, sneaky a dumbass, talking shit about everyone from here that posted there and talked in the little admin threads there....

wow..

you should probably let this go. its just going to end with you being banned and me posting about 10 of the gayest AIM conversations ive ever seen(and saved) of you rambling to dan at 2am about you know.. really really grown up accomplishment stuff.[/quote]

Damn. That's some pretty cool shit.

Jut think what you could have accomplished if you had gotten out of Ohio...

:ninja:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='762835' date='Apr 10 2009, 06:13 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I would love to have a little battle of wits with you.[/b][/color] For someone who seems to have made a lot of fucking idiotic mistakes in his life a[b][color="#0000FF"]nd works for a cell phone company at the age of what? 26-30 or something[/color][/b] you seem to have quite the ego. I quit being an ass in my posts over a year ago because i wanted to stop getting threads off topic. Why cant you ever seem to just grow up? You don't have to like me and I dont really give a shit if you do. There is a difference between liking someone and being a total douche. That is where you need to grow up. Considering you have had such "great success" so far in your life I am confident that I will contribute a hell of a lot more to this planet and be a lot more productive than you ever will be.[/quote]

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='762898' date='Apr 11 2009, 12:53 AM']im confused, ive had your AIM and phone # since the first year i posted here when we would play madden and shit...ive called jamie and sneaky dumbasses to their face/on here all the time, it comes right back my way. i dont even have time to play video games anymore sadly :( and im not even an admin over there to talk in that forum. what the hell is western southern? ive definitely paid bills, i paid off my student loan already and have my car paid off, will be getting a new car this summer and buying a house very soon, been looking at them for a while now. ive survived without my parents for a while now.

[color="#FF0000"][b]i have no interest in getting into a pissing match.[/b][/color] i was basically just asking you to quit going through threads and targeting me because its just pointless. we [color="#0000FF"][b]look like a couple of douchebags talking shit to each other and bragging about ourselves.[/b][/color][/quote]

interesting. i guess it proves ONE of us is a douchebag...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='762899' date='Apr 11 2009, 12:57 AM']Damn. That's some pretty cool shit.

Jut think what you could have accomplished if you had gotten out of Ohio...

:ninja:[/quote]

SOB....

only 2 of those albums sold over 1,000 copies... <_< but it was probably the most fun i will ever have in a 5-6 years stretch of life..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='762902' date='Apr 11 2009, 02:02 AM']SOB....

only 2 of those albums sold over 1,000 copies... <_< but it was probably the most fun i will ever have in a 5-6 years stretch of life..[/quote]

Seriously though, you've got a lot of initiative and some pretty good business sense from what I've seen.

I'm jealous, truth be told...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='762903' date='Apr 11 2009, 01:10 AM']Seriously though, you've got a lot of initiative and some pretty good business sense from what I've seen.

I'm jealous, truth be told...[/quote]

quite the compliment, so thanks for that, truth be told, my laziness kills me, that and A.D.D. as i have spaced off and watched random nba highlights 3 times while typing this response alone.

its hard to find people interested in the same goals and even harder to accomplish anything substantial on your own.

This site was a fluke, JT's crashed n burned around the same time i bought the domain, so i lucked into a pile of traffic. i made $5,000 in advertising last year, i could make about $10,000 this year if all goes well. I just reinvest in cool camera lenses for better pics, faster server, tickets, etc. if i hit that 10k tho, there is some profit there for sure....

i really dont like people in general (surprised?) i worked in sales for a WHILE, and the general public is frustrating. So i end up only really doing business with friends... which typically doesnt go well.

profit is good in the printing stuff, given that there is no actual work involved unless i do the design work too. given that i printed thousands of cd's, hundreds of thousands of flyers/post cards and thousands of posters for music, i built a reseller relationship with a few printing companies to get good pricing. and then lent out my services to others in the business and grew from there, then met up with a guy doing web design work, and do all the print work with him and some simple design stuff.

ive been "working on" a new layout for the main site here for about 3 weeks. i ACTUALLY saved a design for the first time today.. i hope i can finish it this week, as the forum version upgrades and id like to launch the new forum, forum design, and main site all at the same time.

id like to have 3-4 sites like this one with this type traffic going.. and make either a ton of extra money or a living from it...

but my new cushy job is hard to walk away from.. none of the stress and hassle and all of the enjoyable parts. looking up network health, towers down, health in messages going through per carrier per tower/city/state, etc.. doing bug fixes in cell phone software, etc. i love it. no quotas, etc.. but there is really only one boss of mine for the whole midwest area, so like 6-8 nationwide.. so i WONT be getting promoted to that.. probably ever.. so no future in my job currently. .. i need something else eventually... thats what im searching for.

i wish i were looking in denver.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='762905' date='Apr 11 2009, 02:29 AM']quite the compliment, so thanks for that, truth be told, my laziness kills me, that and A.D.D. as i have spaced off and watched random nba highlights 3 times while typing this response alone.

its hard to find people interested in the same goals and even harder to accomplish anything substantial on your own.

This site was a fluke, JT's crashed n burned around the same time i bought the domain, so i lucked into a pile of traffic. i made $5,000 in advertising last year, i could make about $10,000 this year if all goes well. I just reinvest in cool camera lenses for better pics, faster server, tickets, etc. if i hit that 10k tho, there is some profit there for sure....

[b]i really dont like people in general (surprised?) i worked in sales for a WHILE, and the general public is frustrating. So i end up only really doing business with friends... which typically doesnt go well.[/b]

profit is good in the printing stuff, given that there is no actual work involved unless i do the design work too. given that i printed thousands of cd's, hundreds of thousands of flyers/post cards and thousands of posters for music, i built a reseller relationship with a few printing companies to get good pricing. and then lent out my services to others in the business and grew from there, then met up with a guy doing web design work, and do all the print work with him and some simple design stuff.

ive been "working on" a new layout for the main site here for about 3 weeks. i ACTUALLY saved a design for the first time today.. i hope i can finish it this week, as the forum version upgrades and id like to launch the new forum, forum design, and main site all at the same time.

id like to have 3-4 sites like this one with this type traffic going.. and make either a ton of extra money or a living from it...

but my new cushy job is hard to walk away from.. none of the stress and hassle and all of the enjoyable parts. looking up network health, towers down, health in messages going through per carrier per tower/city/state, etc.. doing bug fixes in cell phone software, etc. i love it. no quotas, etc.. but there is really only one boss of mine for the whole midwest area, so like 6-8 nationwide.. so i WONT be getting promoted to that.. probably ever.. so no future in my job currently. .. i need something else eventually... thats what im searching for.

i wish i were looking in denver.[/quote]

Are you kidding? Why the hell do you think I went into IT? I spent [b]years[/b] in retail (including managing a few stores for Starbucks in Denver) and decided that I had to get out or risk getting acquainted with law enforcement due to an unfortunate meeting of a bleach-blond-suburbanite-SUV-driving-baby-maker's head with the parking lot after she bitched about how her iced-quad-venti-8-pump-mocha-7-shot-mint-no-fat-light-whip-2-and-one-half-equal latte had 3 extra ice cubes.

If a server malfunctions I can tell it that it's a child molesting pig fucker and it won't punch me in the nose... :lol:

And yeah, you'd do well in Denver...

Good topic. Just goes to show that everyone slips up sometimes. Seems like a lot of "crimes" committed are drug related. Victimless and more about experience than anything else.

I speed often.
Have driven under the influence more than I should.
Got in a couple fights but have never hit anyone first.
Been charged with assault and underage consumption, failure to appear. But it was all dropped.
Didn't use to wear my seat belt, but have gotten much better.
Dabbled with a few drugs. Weed, hash, opium, cocaine, lsd, mushrooms, ecstasy, salvia, xanax, percs, and roxies.

Still do some every once in a while. I really enjoy hallucinogens. Nothing better than altering your perception and losing your ego.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='762912' date='Apr 11 2009, 03:03 AM']Come on guys. Not my board of course, but there's no need for this shit to get so personal.

Group hug?[/quote]

I dunno, I'm really interested in laughing at those AIM logs Go was talking about. :noninja:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='762905' date='Apr 11 2009, 03:29 PM']ive been "working on" a new layout for the main site here for about 3 weeks. i ACTUALLY saved a design for the first time today.. i hope i can finish it this week, as the forum version upgrades and id like to launch the new forum, forum design, and main site all at the same time.[/quote]

Oh shit! I better write down my member number and number of posts and keep them handy.
MULLY
hehe!!

Archived