Ok, criminals, come on out and fess up

MULLY

Joeplumber got me thinking about this "I never break the law" shit. In my opinion everyone has broken the law at one time or another. Whether it be as serious as DUI or something as minor as jaywalking. Granted, we are all law abiding citizens, but let's be real here, laws are.......bent all the time. With that said, let's hear it. What are you guilty of in your life? I'll start it off.

When I was a kid I was notorious for stealing cigarettes. Got busted one time and was lucky enough that the guy that owned the shop turned me into my parents rather than the police. My cigarette stealing career ended there.

Jaywalking. Yes, I actually got grabbed by the police for it when I was like 13. Oddly enough when they grabbed me I had a carton of cigarettes up my pants leg that I had just lifted from the drug store. hehe!!

Throwing things at cars on the road. We used to live above a busy intersection in Western Hills and my friend and I had a game we played that we called "Sniper". The way the game was played is that you take a plastic spoon, like you'd find at a picnic or whatever, and a can of corn. When the traffic was stopped, and there was an open window on the car, you would e to score points on how good your aim was. If you nailed the driver or passenger that was the best. The game wasn't only relegated to corn though. Many times water balloons, eggs etc... were brought into it. One time we nailed this guy with an egg and he actually came up to the apartment and was banging on the door. He didn't get to us though. Looking back on it now we could have easily caused an accident. When you're 11 years old you don't think about that kind of stuff though. Oh, bottle rockets were shot at cars from the park in front of Westwood Elementary School too many times.

Damage night. Don't even get me started on how many rolls of toilet paper went into trees and bushes. Soaping windows, breaking jack-o-lanterns etc...

Speeding. I do it every day. Not super crazy speeding but I follow the flow of traffic and hardly anyone does the speed limit anymore.

Turning right or left in places where you're not supposed to.

Littering.......I toss cigarette butts out of my car window every single day.

Drugs.......is marijuana still considered a drug? God knows I've smoked my fair share of weed......and a few other people's fair share. But again, that's something I haven't done in damn near 20 years.

DUI. Many times. Got busted once about 17 years ago and was lucky enough that the cops took me home instead of arresting me. I haven't been behind the wheel intoxicated since.

MULLY

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='762613' date='Apr 10 2009, 10:58 AM']Done stuff in my youth....yes still drive with a few in me...I know I know I shouldn't.....but when I know when to hand the keys over. ;)[/quote]

Be careful with that, man. Regardless of whether you know when to hand the keys over if you get in an accident you'll be fucked.
MULLY

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='762625' date='Apr 9 2009, 09:36 PM']I'm a cop, I do nothing wrong :ninja:

I know I have violated at least a few people's rights

I drive like I'm in a stolen car most of the time, that's about the worst I do.

I have never done drugs and don't drink.[/quote]

ha. is there a cop that doesnt speed like a lunatic? every single cop i know speeds like hell whether they are in their own car or a cop car.

I speed a lot.
When I was 10 I once stole a pack of Bit-o-honey from a King Kwik.
I took one draw from a joint once when I was 17.
I bought alcohol for an under age friend when I was 19 (back in 1987 when you could still buy beer at 19).
I once peed in a hole in the golf course at Dunham Rec center, and I wrote "fuck" in one of the sand traps with a rake. This was the night of my 19th birthday.
I once drove while intoxicated when I was 23. Was not caught and the drive was about 1 mile.
I drank while under age.
I was once arrested for stalking when I was 24. It was a bad law, and under that law I technically did, but I never threatened her, I just wanted her to return a call.

Other than speeding I have not broken any laws since my mid 20s. I am now 40.

-I once ratted out my brother for taking a peppermint candy at the grocery store. I don't think anyone else remembers it.
-I got in a lot of fights in Elementary School (won most). Spent a lot of time in the principal's office for this and for acting smarter than my teachers. I would also play "messenger" in elementary school and watch other people fight.
-I had a few underage drinks in grad school.
-Public intoxication once or twice.
-Hitchhiking in states where it's not legal.
-Jaywalking """.
-If that whole beatitudes bit about hating=killing or lusting after=fucking, I've broken quite a few laws.

So I'm the most boring person here, I guess.

Forgot some:
-I use to habitually lie as a child. More than most kids, I think.
-I have driven in what I would consider to be an intoxicated state once in my life, but it was at 3:30 in the morning, about a mile away, and I only did it because I was very mad at a girl.

i dont think its safe to list EVERYTHING ive done.. as id probably still be able to be placed in prison for ...like... well until i die.

for the fun of the thread tho.

i smoked a pile of weed, once laced with coke.(interesting evening)
drank until i ruined the lining in my stomach before i was 20,
i stole a cassette single from the music store(where you could make your own music video) at kings island by the Racer, was kicked out for a year, then worked there twice..
i MAY have had sex with 3 15 yr olds, that i didnt know were 15. and i was uh, older than that, and MAYBE had sex with two of them at the same time.
i ONCE pirated music from the internetz
I once pirated and sold a copy of a software bundle, and was sued for $2 million dollars, settles for SEVERAL zero's less, which i got some $ of by returning my wifes engagement ring(before i proposed or anything), which led to a looong looong story and bad times in our relationship.
i also stole cigs ..mostly from meijer. they had those spinners with them on it by the isles, by the magazines.. easy place..dinks..when i was like 14
i got baked and drunk in my parents back yard, figured that glass was heavy and would sink in water, and threw roughly 20 st ides and other alcohol bottles into my parents neighbors pond.. they dont sink by the way.. makes sense sober.

[quote name='Jay Lenos Chin' post='762674' date='Apr 10 2009, 12:08 AM']i have been lurking for years.
things ive learned..

thurman is a douche
BUT
jamie is a bigger douche[/quote]

can there REALLY be a bigger douche than thurman tho?

[quote]I once pirated and sold a copy of a software bundle, and was sued for $2 million dollars, settles for SEVERAL zero's less, which i got some $ of by returning my wifes engagement ring(before i proposed or anything), which led to a looong looong story and bad times in our relationship.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:huh:

{note to self: don't help go with that certain software application procured from scurvy waterlogged internet entrepreneurs}

[quote]can there REALLY be a bigger douche than thurman tho?[/quote]

Exactly...

Oh, and your life has been spectacularly more entertaining than mine on many levels.

But then you're still stuck in Ohio, so...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='762679' date='Apr 10 2009, 12:23 AM']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:huh:
[b]
{note to self: don't help go with that certain software application procured from scurvy waterlogged internet entrepreneurs}[/b]

[color="#FF0000"]the IRONY in this statement is pretty thick. prior to adobe merger, the old macromedia, inc were the jerks taking my cash.[/color]

Exactly...

Oh, and your life has been spectacularly more entertaining than mine on many levels.

[b]But then you're still stuck in Ohio, so...[/b][/quote]

son of a bitch....

I was questioned once in a rape/shooting incident. I'll lay it all out for you guys though so you don't think I'm some fucked up rapist. I was 12. I had gone over to my friends house with my BB gun to shoot cans in the back yard. Remember those BB guns that looked like a 45 automatic? It was one of those. After finishing at my friends house I stopped by the pizza parlor on my way home to play video games. Sometime that evening a young woman was raped and shot in the head with a .22. The people that owned the pizza parlor knew that I had that BB gun with me and when the cops came around asking questions they told them about it. Next thing I know I was in the back room of the pizza parlor being questioned. They took me to my mom and did some more questioning, wanted to see my gun etc...I was 12 years old for fucks sake.

Of course I was totally cleared from any wrong doing. I heard years later that they busted someone down in Fairmount for a similar incident and he fessed up to the one in Westwood. If I remember correctly he was a senior student at West High.
MULLY

Luckily, I was invincible when I was young, so I'm still alive and not in jail. Some of my friends, including my best friend didn't survive.

Don't get me wrong, I never did anything malicious, not even as bad as Mully throwing things at cars. I just took the stupid shit that teenagers do a little further than most. At least further than most of you.

However, I have the right to remain silent on the particulars, and I choose to exercise that right.

I've matured since then.

:angel:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='762690' date='Apr 10 2009, 04:30 PM']Luckily, I was invincible when I was young, so I'm still alive and not in jail. Some of my friends, including my best friend didn't survive.

Don't get me wrong, I never did anything malicious, not even as bad as Mully throwing things at cars. I just took the stupid shit that teenagers do a little further than most. At least further than most of you.

However, I have the right to remain silent on the particulars, and I choose to exercise that right.

I've matured since then.

:angel:[/quote]

Yeah, I lost my best friend too. He died from an overdose back in '99. It was like losing a part of myself.
MULLY

[quote name='Jay Lenos Chin' post='762671' date='Apr 10 2009, 01:00 AM']this was not funny...keep trying[/quote]

hey dont be mad at me because thurman was messing with your girl

[quote name='Jay Lenos Chin' post='762674' date='Apr 10 2009, 01:08 AM']i have been lurking for years.
things ive learned..

thurman is a douche
BUT
jamie is a bigger douche[/quote]

get bent

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='762699' date='Apr 10 2009, 06:53 AM']grow up.

cuz i have done so much :rolleyes:[/quote]

look, your a dweeb. grow up? give me a break kid. you PROBABLY still live with your mother. if NOT, you did like 3 months ago. Me thinking your a small minded small town nitwit really has nothing to do with MY maturity level. but only with me, not liking you. It's simple. of the 5,000 members here i probably "like" about 50-100 of them. so your in the majority.. enjoy it...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='762788' date='Apr 10 2009, 03:02 PM']look, your a dweeb. grow up? give me a break kid. you PROBABLY still live with your mother. if NOT, you did like 3 months ago. Me thinking your a small minded small town nitwit really has nothing to do with MY maturity level. but only with me, not liking you. It's simple. of the 5,000 members here i probably "like" about 50-100 of them. so your in the majority.. enjoy it...[/quote]

So that means i have a 1-2% chance of being liked by Go.....

I like those odds.

I thought Jay Lenos Chin was just a new nick for Thurman until they both posted.

I speed all the time.

I risk a DUI a few times a month, not as much as I used to.....

I got arrested for underage possession of alcohol

I fled the scene of a drunken accident on foot (I was an underage passenger and we just hit a pole)

I drank underage from 16-19 probably 5 times a week.

I pirate music and software on a regular basis.

etc.

smoked plenty of pot back in the days.

Archived