Just saw Peko get into a fight!!!

[quote name='GoBengals' post='776816' date='May 17 2009, 01:21 AM']ha...people are dicks...

ps: did he piss in the lobby?[/quote]
i still say that happened because the person who told me about it has no interest in the bengals and could care less.

This i saw with my own 2 eyes from 15 feet away

[quote name='whodey319' post='776818' date='May 17 2009, 12:22 AM']i still say that happened because the person who told me about it has no interest in the bengals and could care less.

This i saw with my own 2 eyes from 15 feet away[/quote]

i can see rednecks picking fight with peko, probably happens to him a lot...

and honestly, the odds of a bengal player, doing anything that sniffs of being illegal in the remote vicinity of the united states is getting arrested and posted on every website on the planet..

and one of the most reliable people i know asked one of the other most reliable people on the team who was in attendance that evening.. and stated nothing even remotely went down... but all we both have is a he said she said thing.. no no biggie either way..

as long as it never hurt the team doesnt matter much i suppose...

Nah man, what had happened was one of the dudes from Cryme Time grabbed his wife's booty, and the other one grabbed HIS booty!! Then they hit Peko wit a dual uppercut and Peko flipped up in the air in slow motion like in the Chappelle show, but he landed on his feet.....and caught his beer too without it spilling a drop. Then it got all broken up and stuff before Peko could even swing....I swear, I seent it!!

[quote name='joshua' post='776856' date='May 17 2009, 02:56 PM']Dude, I saw it too. Peko was down for a bit and was getting the crap beat out of him...then the Ultimate Warrior's music started playing and he ran to the ring and cleaned house! GO BENGALS![/quote]

I dont know why but this made me laugh. :lol:

No, what I heard was that Peko and Rucker got into a heated argument, with Peko calling Rucker a "hurt little bitch" and stating that "I could play defensive end better than you because at least I'm not hurt all the time" at which point Rucker sucker-punched Domata, knocking him to the ground.

Once Peko was out cold, Rucker called out to the DJ to start spinning some R Kelly discs, while Rucker proceeded to piss all over Peko's face.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='776946' date='May 17 2009, 10:22 PM']No, what I heard was that Peko and Rucker got into a heated argument, with Peko calling Rucker a "hurt little bitch" and stating that "I could play defensive end better than you because at least I'm not hurt all the time" at which point Rucker sucker-punched Domata, knocking him to the ground.

Once Peko was out cold, Rucker called out to the DJ to start spinning some R Kelly discs, while Rucker proceeded to piss all over Peko's face.[/quote]

Then Rucker pulled his groin, now he's going on the PUP list.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='776956' date='May 17 2009, 10:47 PM']i would like to apologize for completely destroying this thread from the get go...

R.I.P[/quote]
Surely your sources can confirm the Rucker/Peko fight?

LOL.

Like you didn't see this one coming a mile away!

Archived