Did any of our cuts make other teams?

BTW I think with the exception of the OL, CB and TE this is the deepest and best team we have had in the Marvin Era. TE cant be blamed on the Bengals either. Thats due to great drafting throughout for once and an excellent class of CFA's.

We need to add more depth on the line ASAP, a nickel corner and a vet TE. I think this all needs done after week 1.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='10 September 2009 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1252562882' post='800114']
fui made the cards PS...

thats all i heard.. wasnt really looking tho.
[/quote]

I like Fui, but he seems too nice on the field.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='10 September 2009 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1252593973' post='800174']
I believe Gus Parrish was signed up as the newest member of the Wal-Mart team in the capacity of greeter. He is highly experienced in watching people go right by him, so this is a match made in heaven.
[/quote]

That's only until Fat Albert 2 starts filming.

[quote name='Oldcat' date='10 September 2009 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1252592438' post='800170']
Traditionally the Patriots sign every CB/S that we cut -- Hernandez Jones, Deltha, Tory James, and more
[/quote]

And the stealers sign the LBs and DLs and turn them into Pro-Bowlers. I'm surprised that they didn't grab Harrington.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='10 September 2009 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1252593973' post='800174']
I believe Gus Parrish was signed up as the newest member of the Wal-Mart team in the capacity of greeter. He is highly experienced in watching people go right by him, so this is a match made in heaven.
[/quote]

LOL :thumbsup:

[/quote]

:lol:

Archived