Oh what a day!!!!

The day started off wonderful....

We went to fountain square and drank some beer and listened to some jazz music....

Then we went to O'Malley's in the alley and drank some more beer and couple shots of tequila.

Next we went to the stadium drank some more beer and ate a bunch of food....

Then we cursed Bratkowski for the entire first half....

Then some idiot two rows behind would not shut up and kept being completely obnoxious...

Then he was trying to start the Who Dey...We Dey chant and I had had enough....I started yelling back at him and telling him he better shut the fuck up.(oh and this is after a Steelers fan thought it was cute to come up behind me and sit in my seat while I was standing and start talking to my girl) Well he starts waving his little yellow rag and I tell him one more time this is not his fucking stadium and he needs to shut the fuck up or I am going to beat his ass. Well he starts yelling back and I start climbing over the seats to get him.....My friends hold me back along with the other Bengals fans in the row behind us....I am screaming and yelling at him and I find out that he has already had the jerk line called on him....so I have a moment of clarity and realize if I don't sit down shut the fuck up I am going to get thrown out. Well needless to say he gets thrown out and I am getting high fived by Bengals fans all around me.

Next as the Bengals score the game winning TD a huge guy behind my friends falls forward knocking my friends two rows down. Now mind you I am a paramedic...I look down and see a woman's face covered in blood. I jump down there and grab a towel and hold her nose while someone else held C-Spine. As everyone exited the stadium we had to wait for the Stadium medics to get there. The lady had a broken nose a huge cut across the bridge of her nose and a broken finger.

Needless to say, I did not get to celebrate the game winning TD or the two point conversion, and I am not exactly sure how the game ended.

Did it end on an INT?

Oh what a day....

Nice restraint...and great medical attention-giving!

I can usually take most opposing "fans" with a grain of salt...and most times, I just give them the Hines Ward grinning smirk and shake my head forcefully. But when the Black/Gold set start with those piss-yellow dishrags (usually waving in your face), I begin to feel the urge to go Billy Jack on them.

Archived