Is Levi's phone ringing yet?

You can move this,

I was just wondering if, after seeing what has happened to Rodgers against the Bengals and now the Vikes, why aren't they looking at this Levi Jones? It seems like a good fit, and if they can get a LT in there soon, Rodgers would be killing defenses!

[quote name='cincity' date='06 October 2009 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1254828528' post='812225']
You can move this,

I was just wondering if, after seeing what has happened to Rodgers against the Bengals and now the Vikes, why aren't they looking at this Levi Jones? It seems like a good fit, and if they can get a LT in there soon, Rodgers would be killing defenses!
[/quote]

NVM.. I just answered my own question!

[url="http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/Green_Bay_Packers_workout_former_Bengals_tackle_Levi_Jones/1267960"]Packers Work Out Levi Jones[/url]

[quote name='cincity' date='06 October 2009 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1254828528' post='812225']
You can move this,

[/quote]

It sounds like Aaron Rodgers is your Fantasy QB also.

Archived