[quote name='BengalsFanFromNY' date='12 October 2009 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1255389197' post='815433']

By the way, when I Posted this thread early in the game, I was really into the game and was just hoping not to see any mistakes that can cause us the game early on. Baltimore is very good and making you pay for your mistakes and that play right there could've been the beginning of total disaster.

Sorry to have over reacted and start a thread that wasn't as accurate as it comes out. I know Carson doesn't suck. I just made a bad decision on posting what I was feeling when I saw that INT returned.

Anyway, Hopefully next week Carson and the offense can show early on and be in control by halftime so we don't need another Cardiac Cats comeback.
[/quote]

We all overreact in the heat of the moment from time to time. No harm no foul.

[quote name='BengalsFanFromNY' date='12 October 2009 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1255389197' post='815433']

By the way, when I Posted this thread early in the game, I was really into the game and was just hoping not to see any mistakes that can cause us the game early on. Baltimore is very good and making you pay for your mistakes and that play right there could've been the beginning of total disaster.

Sorry to have over reacted and start a thread that wasn't as accurate as it comes out. I know Carson doesn't suck. I just made a bad decision on posting what I was feeling when I saw that INT returned.

Anyway, Hopefully next week Carson and the offense can show early on and be in control by halftime so we don't need another Cardiac Cats comeback.
[/quote]

Think of it as the message board equivalent of eyeing your reciever on an out route, and having Ed Reed take it back for a TD.

We are 2-0 when Carson throws a pick - 6. Maybe he should do it every game.

[quote name='BengalsFanFromNY' date='12 October 2009 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1255389197' post='815433']

[/quote]
No worries man. I gave you some shit (along with another friend of mine whom was madly texting me "Carson is TERRIBLE" texts during the game) for it, but that's what we're here for...to bring you back to Earth. We're all family here, and you're a part of it.

WHO FUCKING DEY!

[quote name='Bunghole' date='12 October 2009 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1255400396' post='815504']
No worries man. I gave you some shit (along with another friend of mine whom was madly texting me "Carson is TERRIBLE" texts during the game) for it, but that's what we're here for...to bring you back to Earth. We're all family here, and you're a part of it.

WHO FUCKING DEY!
[/quote]

So, he's kind of like our Brad St. Louis?

[quote name='BengalsFanFromNY' date='12 October 2009 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1255389197' post='815433']

[/quote]

Just do it in the game thread. You get railed for a few minutes then something happens and every one moves on. Of course you may wind up in a game day thread review by Go, but hey, it's better then having the whole board see it.

[quote name='ccartman2' date='12 October 2009 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1255400968' post='815509']
Just do it in the game thread. You get railed for a few minutes then something happens and every one moves on. [b]Of course you may wind up in a game day thread review by Go[/b], but hey, it's better then having the whole board see it.
[/quote]

ha... that was fun...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='12 October 2009 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1255401443' post='815517']
ha... that was fun...
[/quote]
You really should take the time to do more of those. Not only are they entertaining, but they really can (in a humorous way) expose some of the nancies on the board and make for an almost MMQB article for our website.

Which is exactly why when I've been drinkin', I post a couple times before the game, a couple times at halftime, and maybe at the end....I don't want to be the object of ridicule...that's someone else's job, and many members fit that bill nicely.

Just don't be too hard on them. Bengals fans have fragile egos and low expectations, and for good reason.

Archived