Sound FX: Palmer vs. Flacco

I especially liked the collaring of Chad after his punch-out fumble in the first half. Instead of yelling at Chad, he got his attention, saying "forget that - you will make plenty of plays for me still" ... and he did, getting two of the three big penalties, and defending the pick on the overthrow on the last drive, and several big catches before that.

I'm sure he was pissed about all the missed chances himself, but kept it inside to keep Chad plugging.

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='15 October 2009 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1255627261' post='816672']
They showed all of that on Inside The NFL last night. Collinsworth opened the show with something like, "football fans fans have been waiting a long time to say these four words. The Bengals are back."
[/quote]

remember he said we're doing the Stinky leg lol

[quote name='JC' date='15 October 2009 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1255642871' post='816771']
Flacco just doesn't seem like a leader at all..

Carson has this team in his hands. I love it. Everyone looks to Carson.
[/quote]

He was trying, but he's still young and on a team with Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Plus some offensive standouts who have more credibility. Maybe in time he will gain their trust.

[quote name='Actium' date='15 October 2009 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1255643776' post='816775']
He was trying, but he's still young and on a team with Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Plus some offensive standouts who have more credibility. Maybe in time he will gain their trust.
[/quote]
I figure the same thing. But watching that game kind of reminded me of the QB from Wisconsin during the Ohio State game. No one really seemed interested in what he did.

Archived