My Mock Draft

[quote name='Spinylumpsucker' date='07 December 2009 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1260242562' post='838487']
http://draftdebacled.com/PublishedDraft.aspx?mdid=2003

Enjoy. Let me know what you all think.
[/quote]
Couple things. That is really high for Trent Williams. He has not played well at all this season and will probably be a RT only in the NFL.

Seems a little high for Cody as well.

Picture you have for Bruce Campbell is not him. He is a black guy.

That's all for round 1 looks pretty good

[quote name='Spinylumpsucker' date='07 December 2009 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1260242562' post='838487']
http://draftdebacled.com/PublishedDraft.aspx?mdid=2003

Enjoy. Let me know what you all think.
[/quote]

That's the lowest projection I have seen for Reshad Jones all year. Heck, if he's there in 2 I think the Bengals might take him.

And I wouldn't be upset if we took him in 1.

[quote name='Jason' date='08 December 2009 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1260296185' post='838804']
That's the lowest projection I have seen for Reshad Jones all year. Heck, if he's there in 2 I think the Bengals might take him.

[/quote]
He's not really playing at that well this season...

Beast against the run but liable against pass. I think he'll end up being a 2nd round pick, if he declares.

[quote name='Jason' date='08 December 2009 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1260296185' post='838804']

[/quote]

Well 3 rds is tough to do anytime, especially this time of year. You do the best you can with the info you have and then let the chips fall as they may.

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='09 December 2009 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1260370352' post='839181']
honestly, hate the Bengals picks. Don't mind the guard pick terribly, but we don't need a 2nd round CB and certainly don't need a 3rd rd. FB.

Why no offensive playmakers?
[/quote]

Actually, I had other ideas for our later picks, but the guys I wanted were not yet in the database. Those players are undeclared underclassmen, but I expect them to declare.

As for the CB, how is that not a need? We lose either Hall or JJoe and we are forced to start Trent. Even with our top CB, Zimmer has been tempted to draft a CB high since he has gotten here. If there is a worthy guy, expect the bengals to take him on day one.

The FB is more of a TE. He is a guy with great hands, who can run and block. We definitely need a TE that can catch and block and there is not guarantee that Coffman will be able to be that guy soon enough. Furthermore, if you watch the team use their TEs, they like to motion them inside to play FB. That is what Graham does already. There will be very little of a learning curve for him which means he can come in and make an impact right away. To tell you the truth, I would be happy if the Bengals took him in rd 2. The inability of our TEs to be factors in the offense is one of the main causes of this offense struggles. Graham give us a guy who can block at least as well as Coates and Foschi, but also a guy who can make the clutch catch when needed.

Archived