***** BENGALS @ JACKSONVILLE GAME! *****

GoBengals

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:48 PM']yea the beach was more pricey, we can drive to the beach, $35.99/night does a lot of talkin.
[right][post="150480"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I thought you were actually gonna sleep on the beach, literally. I would have given you "mad props" so to speak.

Edit - BTW in case Whodey forgets to check the other page we arrive 11:37 am on Friday.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Sep 17 2005, 12:53 AM']I thought you were actually gonna sleep on the beach, literally. I would have given you "mad props" so to speak.

Edit - BTW in case Whodey forgets to check the other page we arrive 11:37 am on Friday.
[right][post="150555"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ha,.. no, i need a bed..

i think we get i n about 2pm on thursday.. leave avout 4pm on monday... should be a nice trip

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Sep 17 2005, 12:50 AM']11:37 am on Friday.
[right][post="150553"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

we aren't getting there untill 2:22 on friday. so it looks like your in charge of finding the nearest liquor store, and icing down a few cases

• 2 weeks later...

I still need my tickets....

:whistle:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

we won't get in till around noon on Saturday...
someone better PM me and get my cell number
so we know what were all doing...
we'll have over 100 people tailgating at Jacksonville!
They won't know what hit them!!!

BBWWWWAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAAA

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Sep 27 2005, 09:21 AM']I still need my tickets....

:whistle:
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

we won't get in till around noon on Saturday...
someone better PM me and get my cell number
so we know what were all doing...
we'll have over 100 people tailgating at Jacksonville!
They won't know what hit them!!!
BBWWWWAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAAA
[right][post="158407"][/post][/right][/quote]

your secretary lady now has your tickets.. :whistle:
my bad...

:thumbsup:

i am no longer staying the motel 6 for the low low price of $36.99 a night, i stayed at a motel 6 in chicago and it was the worst experience i have ever had in a motel, the matress was non existant, i literally laid on the box springs, the matress was basically a middle sheet, then the "data port" was a phone jack.. wtf like im gonna dial into net zero or some shit.. a phone jack? seirously! and there was no soap, no shampoo, 1 towel for two people, the remote had no back and 1 battery, then they brought another one, for a different tv, and a third one, that didnt work, and asked for more towels, they brought a single towel, never got shampoo, ..so fuck the motel 6..

i am now staying at the "Country Hearth Inn" for $40 a night, and high speed access in room, its right off the highway exit from the airport, so a block closer to town...

:afropic:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Sep 29 2005, 12:18 AM']shhh.. whatever money bags....
[right][post="159547"][/post][/right][/quote]

I wish ..... -_-

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 29 2005, 03:36 AM'][b]Are most people going to be staying Sunday Night ???[/b]
[right][post="159628"][/post][/right][/quote]

Hell yeah!!!!!! :headbang:

[quote name='Jason' date='Sep 29 2005, 02:19 PM']Are we tailgating?  How are we going to meet up for that?
[right][post="159794"][/post][/right][/quote]

We should ....... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img] :klwn:

Although I still have to find a way to the Hyatt. <_<

[quote name='Jason' date='Sep 29 2005, 06:19 PM']Are we tailgating?  How are we going to meet up for that?
[right][post="159794"][/post][/right][/quote]

for now I've been swapping cell numbers...I think
Go said he was working on a parking pass so if Go
gets a rental and drives it to the game, we could
all just meet him at the parking spot...unless someone
else has a better plan???...I know there are a tone of
people going with WhoDey24k and I'm not sure if
they have something going yet....so as far as I know,
I've got cell numbers and my little group will just
meet up with everyone in the parking lot unless otherwise
informed on where to go.... :D
I'll PM you and Diva with my cell...

Guest BlackJesus

[color="red"][i][b]As of right now I think I will be getting up there Sunday Morning, and then staying over Sunday night.... don't have a hotel yet....... any recommendations?

My goal is to get completley shitfaced before the Game --- and I am going to paint my entire body with Bengal stripes and my long hair. A painted body, with a weird hat, a cigar, a posterboard that says "Sack Fatwich", and over 40 tattoos should look nice for our Jagoff fans. Not to mention intoxication of over 10 Jager Bombs !!! :headbang:

Companero Jza - When are you getting there? We should all def get together that afternoon before the game, I'll get the keg, or we can all meet at a Bar .... parking lot etc [/b][/i][/color]

BJ, you should definitely stay at the Hyatt. For me it was among the cheapest hotels (but that was with airfare) I think otherwise it is $89.00 a night. But it is within close walking distance of the stadium, which is the huge selling point. Plus it seems to be really nice. Your choice, but with a lot of Bengalnation staying there, I think it would be a wise one.

Archived