***** BENGALS @ JACKSONVILLE GAME! *****

GoBengals

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Sep 8 2005, 12:00 AM']im wondering now how quick the pickup at the post box in my comploex is...it has to be daily right? do they have boxes that are only collected so often?
[right][post="144190"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

the post box at my appartment in clifton only got picked up 2 times a week, unless i had incoming mail

I'll be heading down with a group of about 30 Bengals fans to the game. We will be staying at the Hyatt, too. I believe our tickets are in section 245. May try to see what I can work out with a scalper though. When we went to Washington last year we could have gotten 4 tickets right behind the Bengals bench for $50 a piece, but some other scalper swooped in on them..... Should be a great time. We are also going to Tenn. and on a bus trip to Chicago. Then me and a friend are headed out to Kansas Cuty for the season finale... :headbang:

seems like the majority of us are staying at the Hyatt...
we will all swap cell numbers before we go down
and hopefully all hook up at some point...Go and his crew
can always taxi over to the Hyatt and meet up with us...
I believe it's only a 20 minute ride or so....
We'll get it together...

and yeah...whodey24k...I'm scared of you....
haaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nahhhhh....just kidding! :D

you know....I was thinking that we should all purchase
something similar to "Swing around" since we are all
representing and we've got a pretty decent amount
of people going!! (you know, just like the stupid squeeler fans
do at our stadium) I have an orange jungle towel...
I may look into something we can get here and print on....

hhhhmmmm.........

not sure about the turbo tail though....any suggestions...
something in the "cheap range"... haaa haaa haaa

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Sep 9 2005, 07:22 PM']uuhh...oohhh....
nuttin here yet but me thinks mine went out later
then yours... :whistle:
[right][post="145284"][/post][/right][/quote]

yea... they were mailed later... frankly they are sitting infront of me, since i was supposed to bring them either of those two days i came to your work, i will drop them in the mail this weekend... my bad [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

as for something to wave around..

why dont we print up some go-bengals.com bandanas????

I was watching some of the Jags game during Bengals commercials, etc. (all you have to do is turn your head at the sportsbar) and they were showing various statues and Jaguar murals throughout the stadium. I was thinking man, it would be great if BJ had a mission accomplished on the you know what at the you know where.

:ninja:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Sep 16 2005, 01:02 AM']FINALLY booked my flights for this... round trip for $180($209 with all fees and tazes and charged)... got a hotel for the ghetto price of $35.99 a night and a rental car for $70 for the 5 days we are there...

sweeeeeeeeet....
[right][post="149781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

you didn't tell me you had a car! what time are you picking me up on sunday? can you fit 55 people in the rental? or did you choose not to upgrade.

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Sep 16 2005, 01:12 AM']you didn't tell me you had a car! what time are you picking me up on sunday? can you fit 55 people in the rental? or did you choose not to upgrade.
[right][post="149793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

dude im staying at the fucking motel 6 at the airport.. im gonna be honest.. there isnt 5 days worth of shit to do at motel 6, and probably nothing within walking distance of the airport...

i figure the $50 a night savings on hotel i could afford a car.. it will likley be like a cavalier.. .. im still working on a parking pass...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Sep 16 2005, 02:21 AM']dude im staying at the fucking motel 6 at the airport.. im gonna be honest.. there isnt 5 days worth of shit to do at motel 6, and probably nothing within walking distance of the airport...

i figure the $50 a night savings on hotel i could afford a car.. it will likley be like a cavalier.. .. im still working on a parking pass...
[right][post="149804"][/post][/right][/quote]

What happened to staying on the beach somewhere. <_<

BTW .... wanna pick me up from the airport. ^_^

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Sep 16 2005, 01:10 PM']What happened to staying on the beach somewhere.  <_<
BTW .... wanna pick me up from the airport.  ^_^
[right][post="150033"][/post][/right][/quote]

what time are you flying in? we have chartered a couple of busses on friday. There are 5 spots left if you are flying in at the same time.

Archived