Judgement Day!

Tigers Johnson

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288740114' post='936856']
How do you fix it?

When someone calls you for an emergency call because they have not slept for four days(seriously happened)?

You can't just tell him no because if he falls out for any reason and you did not take him you are going to end up in court being sued.....

This current health care reform catastrophe does not fix any of that....
[/quote]

I cant honestly say, but I know how you dont fix it..

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1288740765' post='936861']
But you still havent answered my question. How does keeping the tea party out of power help me? How is this about me?
[/quote]

My dream?

That Republicans become actual conservatives again.....

I don't give a rats ass about the Tea Party other than the fact it irritates a lot of democrats....and the fact that they are against the Health Care disaster they called a bill....

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288740834' post='936862']
I did not say get rid of the programs...

but the current health care "reform" fixes none of it....
[/quote]

The thing is I agree with you that the reform does little, but we dont have actually reforms coming from the other side, all we get from them is "No". Hell even as they get voted in they are saying they wont work with the president, that there is no compromise. How is that good for anyone?

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288740900' post='936865']
My dream?

That Republicans become actual conservatives again.....

I don't give a rats ass about the Tea Party other than the fact it irritates a lot of democrats....and the fact that they are against the Health Care disaster they called a bill....
[/quote]

These arent conservatives though, they are libertarian anarchists

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1288741212' post='936869']
The thing is I agree with you that the reform does little, but we dont have actually reforms coming from the other side, all we get from them is "No".

These arent conservatives though, they are libertarian anarchists
[/quote]

Right now, after the thugish behavior by the democrats to push through the Health Care garbage I will take any support I can get to defeat the democrats on issues that matter to me...and the tea party is against the Health Care Reform Law....and obviously they are on the right side of the aisle on most issues...

There are so few Tea Party candidates that they can do no real damage except take power away from democrats in congress..

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288741344' post='936871']
Right now, after the thugish behavior by the democrats to push through the Health Care garbage I will take any support I can get to defeat the democrats on issues that matter to me...and the tea party is against the Health Care Reform Law....and obviously they are on the right side of the aisle on most issues...

There are so few Tea Party candidates that they can do no real damage except take power away from democrats in congress..
[/quote]

how on earth did it get pushed through? it had months on end to be discussed and debated and voted on which was a bill that was largely their ideas. They R's had no intention on voting for any health care bill, they had 12 years of power and did nothing to fix the health care problem. This was never about compromise for the people it was about political games to regain power, and sadly it worked.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1288741605' post='936875']
how on earth did it get pushed through? it had months on end to be discussed and debated and voted on which was a bill that was largely their ideas. They R's had no intention on voting for any health care bill, they had 12 years of power and did nothing to fix the health care problem. This was never about compromise for the people it was about political games to regain power, and sadly it worked.
[/quote]

Hmmm... Just a few things that come to mind..

What was it the Cornhusker kick back?.... I can't remember all the names for the other ones....

Reconciliation.....

Gosh... give me a few and I can name them all...

I seem to remember predicting this kind of armageddon for the democrats right after the Health Care Hijack passed...and people were like oh no.. that won't happen.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288742371' post='936884']
Hmmm... Just a few things that come to mind..

What was it the Cornhusker kick back?.... I can't remember all the names for the other ones....

Reconciliation.....

Gosh... give me a few and I can name them all...

I seem to remember predicting this kind of armageddon for the democrats right after the Health Care Hijack passed...and people were like oh no.. that won't happen.
[/quote]

You act like republicans dont tie shit to bills at all. Do you know how much bullshit gets tied to defense appropriations bills only to have the Rs accuse the Ds of not supporting the troops when they vote against it?

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1288742527' post='936889']
You act like republicans dont tie shit to bills at all.
[/quote]

Ahhh... now it is tit for tat and two wrongs make a right...

This argument will turn into a bad relationship where we punish each other for every wrong we ever committed against each other over our entire lives.....

The polarizing issues right now are the Health Care Bill and the economy and the democrats are paying dearly for the dirty ruthless way The Health Care Law was passed.... Will the economy get any better from this? I hope so.. probably not...but there is real hope that this Health Care disaster will not be funded....

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288742722' post='936891']
Ahhh... now it is tit for tat and two wrongs make a right...

This argument will turn into a bad relationship where we punish each other for every wrong we ever committed against each other over our entire lives.....

The polarizing issues right now are the Health Care Bill and the economy and the democrats are paying dearly for the dirty ruthless was The Health Care Law was passed.... Will the economy get any better from this? I hope so.. probably not...but there is real hope that this Health Care disaster will not be funded....
[/quote]

The probably not likely means any gains made tonight will be lost in 2 years. Because even if they won every seat tonight, they dont have the numbers to repeal health care. Which means if they want to keep those gains they better start working with and not against the president.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1288742838' post='936892']
The probably not likely means any gains made tonight will be lost in 2 years. Which means if they want to keep those gains they better start working with and not against the president.
[/quote]

Good Luck with that... to be honest...

I truly believe Obama is a goner after 2012...

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288742927' post='936895']
Good Luck with that... to be honest...

I truly believe Obama is a goner after 2012...
[/quote]

If he is it will be his own fault for not taking advantage when he had the chance to be progressive enough.

We didnt need a Progressive Lincoln, we needed another FDR.

[quote]O'Donnell loses to Coons in Delaware

From the NBC News political team
Her unforgettable 'I'm not a witch' ad earned her national press attention, but it wasn't enough to push Christine O'Donnell to victory in the Delaware Senate race.
The insurgent Tea Party-backed Republican was defeated, as expected, by Democrat Chris Coons.
Republicans in the northeast can celebrate one Senate victory though. NBC News projects that Republican Kelly Ayotte is the winner of the New Hampshire Senate race.[/quote]

Well at least one lunatic was defeated.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1288743647' post='936898']
Well at least one lunatic was defeated.
[/quote]

It won't make a damn bit of difference who gets elected, it won't change anything or help anyone his isn't filthy rich.

I do however hope that Sharon Angle loses, not because she's in the Tea Party or running as a Republican, but because she's a batshit crazy lunatic...

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1288743781' post='936899']
It won't make a damn bit of difference who gets elected, it won't change anything or help anyone his isn't filthy rich.

I do however hope that Sharon Angle loses, not because she's in the Tea Party or running as a Republican, but because she's a batshit crazy lunatic...
[/quote]

...and Harry Reid isn't?

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1288744063' post='936901']
No Harry Reid is a crook. She is bat shit crazy.

And that is the choice of the 2010 election.

Fucking sad isnt it?
[/quote]

The best way I can put it is....

As long as the democrats lose a seat and little power....

Hopefully in two years Nevada can come up with someone better to run...

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288744402' post='936903']

Hopefully in two years Nevada can come up with someone better to run...
[/quote]

Im pretty sure she would have more than 2 years.

And this is what is sad, people are so fed up with the dems that they are willing to put actual crazy people in office.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288743986' post='936900']
...and Harry Reid isn't?
[/quote]

I detest Harry Reid. I would love nothing more than to have the chance to kick him in the crotch as hard as I could.

With a chainsaw.

He's a crook, a charlatan, and a sleazebag.

But he isn't crazy.

Sharon Angle is clinically, needs-to-be-medicated-and-probably-wears-adult-diapers-because-she-shits-her-pants-if-she-tries-to-check-her-watch, batshit fucking crazy. Neurotic, a couple of fries short of a Happy Meal, a couple of snacks short of Scooby Doo Mystery, name your phrase lunatic.

I've been listening to vitriolic, insane diarrhea spew from her mouth for damn near a year, and she is the [b]only[/b] reason this race is as close as it is. Had Sue Lowden (or hell, anyone capable of stringing together a coherent sentence) had won the nomination Reid would lose by 40 points.

Unfortunately, the people here were so blinded by their rage against Reid (which I share) that they didn't [b]think[/b] before they voted. Which of course really isn't out of the ordinary but this time it's [b]really[/b] gonna hurt...

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1288744402' post='936903']

[b]Hopefully in two years[/b] Nevada can come up with someone better to run...
[/quote]

US Senators serve terms of 6 years.

Maybe we should require people to take a government test before they vote...

Archived