Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

http://www.hypable.com/2014/04/07/captain-america-3-release-date-batman-vs-superman/

Following the record-breaking premiere of Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” this past weekend, the First Avenger will jump into his next big screen solo adventure in just a little more than two years on May 6, 2016!

Before the untitled “Captain America 3″ hits theaters, though, fans can next see Cap when he joins the rest of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes once more in Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” on May 1, 2015!

still waiting for Batman vs Superman to blink there, its just a matter of when.

I read up on the story after seeing it, and at least as far as the Bible, I think they were pretty darn faithful to the story.  I just don't know that they had to make Noah so unlikable.  Much of what they did to make you not like him, isn't in the story.

Really?  Everything I am hearing is quite the opposite.  Except his name, the boat and the flood.

Really?  Everything I am hearing is quite the opposite.  Except his name, the boat and the flood.

well the story itself isn't that long.  As far as the characters in the movie, there's maybe 500 words about them in all of the Bible.  So certainly they made up a lot of it, but what I meant is that of the little that IS in the Bible, they were faithful to it, and built around it.  At least from what I saw.

Particularly the ending, which I thought was kind of weird for a Hollywood movie ending and part of what made me not like Noah, is pretty faithful to the Bible.

1181, if I watch shield tonight will that spoil the "twist" to CA2? I haven't seen the movie yet but it sounds like there are effects of the twist in the movie in the tv show...

I don't know how much they'll cover tonight spoilery wise, but if you have the ability to wait (ie DVR or taping), I'd wait.  Or if we're being honest, ditch work and go see it now. :lol:

It definitely all ties in, and the writers of the show were pushing hard for people to see the movie this weekend. The movie pretty much explains the Clairvoyant.  

I'm surprised they tied it in so quickly.  The Thor 2 tie in was 2-3 weeks after the movie was released, and of course the Iron Man 3 tie in at the beginning of the show was months after the movie.  Probably just how it worked out with them only being 5 weeks from the finale.

If you watched last week you kind of know what's gonna go down, but I don't know if they'll name drop specifics from the movie in the show tonight.

In general you don't have to see the movie to enjoy the show, or the show to enjoy the movie, but I have a feeling the show may spoil the movie.  If not this week, then throughout the rest of the season.  The events of the movie have huge ramifications on the future of the show considering both are about SHIELD.

While I have enjoyed the show overall, I haven't looked forward to an episode like this one all season.  Also I'm curious to see if they get any ratings bump 1) because its gotten quite better lately and 2) because of the movie content being so related to the show.

I don't know how much they'll cover tonight spoilery wise, but if you have the ability to wait (ie DVR or taping), I'd wait.  Or if we're being honest, ditch work and go see it now. :lol:

It definitely all ties in, and the writers of the show were pushing hard for people to see the movie this weekend. The movie pretty much explains the Clairvoyant.  

I'm surprised they tied it in so quickly.  The Thor 2 tie in was 2-3 weeks after the movie was released, and of course the Iron Man 3 tie in at the beginning of the show was months after the movie.  Probably just how it worked out with them only being 5 weeks from the finale.

If you watched last week you kind of know what's gonna go down, but I don't know if they'll name drop specifics from the movie in the show tonight.

In general you don't have to see the movie to enjoy the show, or the show to enjoy the movie, but I have a feeling the show may spoil the movie.  If not this week, then throughout the rest of the season.  The events of the movie have huge ramifications on the future of the show considering both are about SHIELD.

While I have enjoyed the show overall, I haven't looked forward to an episode like this one all season.  Also I'm curious to see if they get any ratings bump 1) because its gotten quite better lately and 2) because of the movie content being so related to the show.

Believe it or not, Im not actually a huge marvel movie fan. I mean I enjoy them, but far from a diehard. I like the show a lot though, especially lately. I might just say screw it and watch it anyways. If it spoils the movie, oh well. Im probably not gonna have a chance to see the movie for a couple weeks and dont really wanna wait that long to watch the show.

Not sure why I asked if I wasnt going to follow your advice! lol

Believe it or not, Im not actually a huge marvel movie fan. I mean I enjoy them, but far from a diehard. I like the show a lot though, especially lately. I might just say screw it and watch it anyways. If it spoils the movie, oh well. Im probably not gonna have a chance to see the movie for a couple weeks and dont really wanna wait that long to watch the show.

Not sure why I asked if I wasnt going to follow your advice! lol

Really hope you're not watching...20 minutes in and they've already spoiled two major movie plot points.

Really hope you're not watching...20 minutes in and they've already spoiled two major movie plot points.

I am haha.

[Spoiler] Dont confirm or deny. But so far I dont believe that 1. Fury is dead. 2. That coulson is hydra. The second im a lot more confident about than the first, but I have a feeling that Fury is still alive. I guess a big spoiler is that shield is essentially dismantled.

EDIT: Well obviously Coulson isnt hydra but Garrett is. Was that part of the movie, or a twist just to this show? [/spoiler]

I am haha.
[Spoiler] Dont confirm or deny. But so far I dont believe that 1. Fury is dead. 2. That coulson is hydra. The second im a lot more confident about than the first, but I have a feeling that Fury is still alive. I guess a big spoiler is that shield is essentially dismantled.

EDIT: Well obviously Coulson isnt hydra but Garrett is. Was that part of the movie, or a twist just to this show? [/spoiler]

The movie will still kick ass but you know much of the plot now. #2 is not in the movie. Don't think Cap and Widow even know he is alive yet.

The movie will still kick ass but you know much of the plot now. #2 is not in the movie. Don't think Cap and Widow even know he is alive yet.

Holy shit that ending was nuts. That episode has to put that show on the map.

[spoiler] I kinda hoped Ward would turn a couple minutes before the ending just for the shock and awe but didnt truly believe it would happen. Still not sure if he is a bad guy per se, but wow that ending was crazy. What did you think? See it coming? [/spoiler]

Holy shit that ending was nuts. That episode has to put that show on the map.

[spoiler] I kinda hoped Ward would turn a couple minutes before the ending just for the shock and awe but didnt truly believe it would happen. Still not sure if he is a bad guy per se, but wow that ending was crazy. What did you think? See it coming? [/spoiler]

[spoiler]No didn't see it coming. Thought Hand was going to double cross him and Ward be the only non Hydra on the plane.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]No didn't see it coming. Thought Hand was going to double cross him and Ward be the only non Hydra on the plane.[/spoiler]

[spoiler] it makes sense now for why he killed that guy so quickly before he can talk. I dont know though. Im still not convinced he is a bad guy, he might have some other motive. But killing 3 people in cold blood would be tough to justify. Would make for a fun dynamic if he is one of the primary villians of the show going forward. So many different ways they could go with this. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] it makes sense now for why he killed that guy so quickly before he can talk. I dont know though. Im still not convinced he is a bad guy, he might have some other motive. But killing 3 people in cold blood would be tough to justify. Would make for a fun dynamic if he is one of the primary villians of the show going forward. So many different ways they could go with this. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] I don't see how they can make Ward good after killing Agent Hand, who was a high ranking good guy.  I do wonder why they showed the blood on her hand though.  That seemed like an unnecessary shot.  [/spoiler]

[spoiler] I don't see how they can make Ward good after killing Agent Hand, who was a high ranking good guy.  I do wonder why they showed the blood on her hand though.  That seemed like an unnecessary shot.  [/spoiler]

Long con? Need someone that can infiltrate hydra to its core?

maybe, but that's a little extreme and on who's orders?  Coulson wouldn't give that order.  Fury would though.

[spoiler] What if Hand herself gave the orders? Notice how he shot the first two guys in the head, but shot Hand in the chest. Why shoot two people perfectly in the head and the third in the chest? Maybe thats why it shows the blood coming down her hand as well. Maybe she isnt really dead? Hand/Garrett mentioned earlier how high it goes up in Hydra and how some of the top people are involved but they have no way of knowing who. The only real way is to infiltrate them like Hydra did to shield. Who else is better to choose to infiltrate Hydra outside of an assassin like Ward who's SO was Garrett? Other option could be that he is brainwashed or that he had one of those things put in his eye where he would be killed if he didnt follow the orders.

Idk, I just have a feeling they wouldnt take ward and make him a permanent villain. I wouldnt mind it one way or the other as long as they do it right.

[/spoiler]

Either way im hoping that episode in combination with the record breaking movie, really elevates the show and makes it last long term. Hell they were saying its possible it wouldnt even get a second season.

[spoiler] What if Hand herself gave the orders? Notice how he shot the first two guys in the head, but shot Hand in the chest. Why shoot two people perfectly in the head and the third in the chest? Maybe thats why it shows the blood coming down her hand as well. Maybe she isnt really dead? Hand/Garrett mentioned earlier how high it goes up in Hydra and how some of the top people are involved but they have no way of knowing who. The only real way is to infiltrate them like Hydra did to shield. Who else is better to choose to infiltrate Hydra outside of an assassin like Ward who's SO was Garrett? Other option could be that he is brainwashed or that he had one of those things put in his eye where he would be killed if he didnt follow the orders.

Idk, I just have a feeling they wouldnt take ward and make him a permanent villain. I wouldnt mind it one way or the other as long as they do it right.

[/spoiler]

Either way im hoping that episode in combination with the record breaking movie, really elevates the show and makes it last long term. Hell they were saying its possible it wouldnt even get a second season.

yea, [spoiler] I'm not convinced Hand is dead.  Her character is a big deal in the comics I believe, they wouldn't kill her off after 4-5 episodes. [/spoiler]

I'd be shocked if it isn't renewed.  The ratings themself haven't been where ABC would have liked, but its doing well in the important 18-49 demo.  

Besides, it just has too much potential for growth given the universe it resides in.  When the show exists in a movie universe where ever movie is now making $500M plus, they'll give it a 2nd season to try and reel in more of the movie goers.  There's only what, 20 movies that have made $1 Billion worldwide, and Marvel has 2 of them.

yea, [spoiler] I'm not convinced Hand is dead.  Her character is a big deal in the comics I believe, they wouldn't kill her off after 4-5 episodes. [/spoiler]

I'd be shocked if it isn't renewed.  The ratings themself haven't been where ABC would have liked, but its doing well in the important 18-49 demo.  

Besides, it just has too much potential for growth given the universe it resides in.  When the show exists in a movie universe where ever movie is now making $500M plus, they'll give it a 2nd season to try and reel in more of the movie goers.  There's only what, 20 movies that have made $1 Billion worldwide, and Marvel has 2 of them.

Plus, they probably knew what was going to happen in CA:TWS and realized that the action would be able to pick up tremendously after the movie came out. It was almost a matter of just treading water and introducing the characters in the first part of the season. Now that the movie has come out and they can tie a lot of things to it, the action can really pick up and it can place itself in line with the movies. I think the ratings should pick up here heading into the last few episodes and hopefully go up from here.

Plus, they probably knew what was going to happen in CA:TWS and realized that the action would be able to pick up tremendously after the movie came out. It was almost a matter of just treading water and introducing the characters in the first part of the season. Now that the movie has come out and they can tie a lot of things to it, the action can really pick up and it can place itself in line with the movies. I think the ratings should pick up here heading into the last few episodes and hopefully go up from here.

oh yea the writers know the plots to all of the movies going forward.  And they've admitted that they had to kind of "tread water" in the series up until The Winter Soldier.  They couldn't go full speed ahead right out of the gate in September, and instead set up characters and future plot points.  Now they're a little more free now that the movie has come out.

Another thing I didnt think of though was that Skye gave Ward that hard drive back up with all the secrets and shit. Should have been a sign.

great stuff in here.

[spoiler] I’m really impressed at how you set everyone up to get to this point, because once you realize what’s happening, you definitely see how it all ties together.

LOEB: And part of what’s so much fun is being able to go back and look at the pilot and see where Coulson says to Ward, “we haven’t scores like yours since Romanov.” Now, at the time, you probably thought “oh, that’s a really good spy.” But then if you think about what Natasha has done with her life and the number of identities she’s had and the number of people that she’s burned along the way, that may have not been the best compliment to give somebody.

BELL: Let me put this on another level: Ward had put Garrett on this plane for a reason, and so he had to come in and be accepted to this team. And so if you’d look at how he related to everyone — Coulson loves projects. Here is a guy who didn’t have people skills. So Garrett says, can you help this guy Ward round off some of the rough edges? So he comes onto the team. Coulson is now vested, because he’s got a project. Who is Ward’s greatest threat? May. What does he do? He seduces her. Who is the one unknown on the team? Skye. He becomes her S.O. How do you get everyone rally around and trust you? You jump out of a plan trying to save someone else. Now, he had a parachute. Let’s say he failed to save Simmons, he would’ve been fine. Everything he’s done has solidified how people feel about him over the course of the season.

LOEB: And what was the next thing he had to do after he saved Simmons? He had someone on the plane who was jealous of him: Fitz. And what did they do? They went on a mission together and they had a really good time together. And a bromance was started. And that took care of that.

BELL: And then even when he was with Lorelei, and she was talking about the darkness inside of him and the other qualities, she saw something that a lot of other people hadn’t seen. So we feel like we laid things out pretty well. Because you don’t want to over tip your hand, but we think people are pretty smart, and you can look back and go, “oh yeah, it was all there the whole time if I had looked.” And what’s fun now that you’ve seen 17, watch it again, or watch 16 again, and every look Ward does seems to have a double meaning.

I love that. Give me an example of something that might be a little less “obvious” than the Romanov line that could be fun for viewers to realize.
LOEB: We’ll give you one that’s a lot of fun, and that’s in “Seeds,” episode 12. Towards the very end, there’s a lovely, heartwarming moment where Skye is standing in front of the fallen S.H.I.E.L.D. agents through the decades. Watch that scene, and keep an eye on Ward.

BELL: And what she’s saying as you’re looking at him.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/09/agents-of-shield-postmortem-ward/

[/spoiler]

I still find myself hoping against hope, every episode, that one of the 4 main Avengers is gonna show up lol

Would love to see it happen in the finale, even if it's just a cameo or something.

Hoping against hope...

There are at least two movie cameos I know of in the final five episodes.

Archived