'11 Season ticket invoices online now...

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1296095518' post='965987']
Did you end up making it to any games this year from denver?
[/quote]

Bills game, had a blast, game ended poorly of course.. it was a last minute thing, snuck in an extra day when i came back for the standard "holiday visit" and went to the game. ..

bengals play out here this year, and ill make it to 3-4 other away games, i have an in-law at jet blue now, so i can fly jet blue free, so i can go to pitt, baltimore, etc all for free.. and ill probably sneak in a few homes games when i come visit for the holidays again..so hopefully 6 games total this coming year.. finances permitting...wife not working for 5.5 months this year and moving and adding a trillion dollars in schooling/daycare was brutal.. but the schooling alone next year is $400/mo less, so that should warrant some bengals funds in itself..

if anyones coming out to denver, let me know,

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1296096005' post='965991']
Bills game, had a blast, game ended poorly of course.. it was a last minute thing, snuck in an extra day when i came back for the standard "holiday visit" and went to the game. ..

bengals play out here this year, and ill make it to 3-4 other away games, i have an in-law at jet blue now, so i can fly jet blue free, so i can go to pitt, baltimore, etc all for free.. and ill probably sneak in a few homes games when i come visit for the holidays again..so hopefully 6 games total this coming year.. finances permitting...wife not working for 5.5 months this year and moving and adding a trillion dollars in schooling/daycare was brutal.. but the schooling alone next year is $400/mo less, so that should warrant some bengals funds in itself..

[/quote]

I'm still hoping that I'll make it down to visit my brother when the Bengals are in town. Only 11 hours if the roads aren't crap.

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1296096005' post='965991']

[/quote]

Free??

Thats awesome

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1296096651' post='966001']
Free??

Thats awesome
[/quote]

i have to pay taxes and security fees and stuff, but like $40-50 per flight is nothing

[quote name='Montana Bengal' timestamp='1296096207' post='965993']
I'm still hoping that I'll make it down to visit my brother when the Bengals are in town. Only 11 hours if the roads aren't crap.
[/quote]

you better... its gonna be sweeeeeet...

stupid broncos.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1296092088' post='965966']
What am I supposed to do? Make an Oscar speech and mention everyone who I've ever hung out with in Lot D?

I'd like to thank the Academy... And that guy who stole all of Bung's stuff while we were tossing a football after the game :lol:

Jackass! :on_the_quiet:
[/quote]

Dude...you are the biggest fan I know. I know of no other fan that lives abroad and yet maintains season tickets (and shares them, to boot). When you bail...its not looking good.

Fucker....

:lol:

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1296102219' post='966031']
it states you will be refunded for everything that isnt played.
[/quote]

Hrmm.. I guess that's ok if you're just paying for the tickets and not the seat license, and don't mind watching scabs.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1296102585' post='966032']
Hrmm.. I guess that's ok if you're just paying for the tickets and not the seat license, and don't mind watching scabs.
[/quote]

seat license payments have been deferred to 2012, and its pretty unlikely that if its not worked out that replacements are used, didnt they even say thats not an option? its either games or no games..

Archived