'11 Season ticket invoices online now...

I just logged into my season ticket account online, there are 3 payment options this year:

1. pay whole $1600 now

2. Split into 5 payments of $320, one due feb 28th, then march 15, 4/16, 5/15, 6/15.

3. Standard 20% due next month and whole rest of balance due june 1st...

nice that there is a better split option.. thats $1,280 june payment was always a bitch...

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1295976599' post='965473']
My option?

Have Carson publicly state he wants to be a part of this franchise next season. Or take your invoice and shove it up your fucking ass.
[/quote]

Thats how I feel....

I was entertaining the idea of not renewing after "The Press Conference" and then no changes....

If Palmer leaves and Brat stays that will be the last straw!

BTW they deferred the second payment of my COA from my upgrade to club seats to next year....

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1295976599' post='965473']
My option?

Have Carson publicly state he wants to be a part of this franchise next season. Or take your invoice and shove it up your fucking ass.
[/quote]
Does this mean you aren't getting your tickets? Almost everyone I know is baling. I don't know what im gonna do

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1295980635' post='965503']
Does this mean you aren't getting your tickets? Almost everyone I know is baling. I don't know what im gonna do
[/quote]
I was on the fence long before the 10-game losing streak. I lose a lot of money each season on tickets that either don't get sold, or that I cannot use myself (for obvious reasons..)

I figure for what I piss away each year, I could scalp club level tickets for the two games a year I do get to attend. Or buy seats from a fellow board member as I've been selling mine for the past 6 seasons.

With the way things have played out over the past few days?

*sigh*

I'm really not sure what I'll do. I won't ever turn in my fan card. I'll always attend a game that I'm in town for. But for fucks sake, I fly 10,000 fucking miles each way to see this team. I schedule my trips home around the football schedule every fucking year. I really don't know how much more of this bullshit I can take.

Some of my best football memories (and there are many) revolve around hanging with you and the gang in Lot D on Sunday afternoons and Monday nights. I look forward to many more of them. But I'm not sure that I'll be a season ticket holder the next time I'm there. Financially it has never made any sense. And emotionally, I can't bring myself to rationalize a reason to continue to piss money away for the dream of sitting in my seats for another playoff game.

-_-

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1295979480' post='965497']
Must be a goat pasture.
[/quote]

HA!

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1295981499' post='965507']
$40 round in Dayton Ohio is not the same as $40 a round in Denver.

In denver that is probably a par 3 course.

[/quote]

depends, there are some low end courses here (basically if you cant see the mountains its pretty cheap).. the Castle Pines country club is the only place I have golfed here, a friend lives there, for outsiders its $89/mo+golf, which isnt bad for a country club type place. no food minimums or anything crazy either.. turns out i am equally as shitty a golfer in the altitude as i am at sea level..

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' timestamp='1295981885' post='965509']
You can play Elks Run (Greg Norman course)top 10 public in Ohio for $35. I can play Belterra (top 10 Indiana course)for $25 during the week. You can play Cherry Blossom (#1 Kentucky public course) for $42.

All of these are very nice courses.
[/quote]

not sure what top 10 or what year it was top 10, or what its top 10 of? but elks run isnt that awesome of a course... the grizzly at KI golf center is pretty much as nice and is only like $35..then again i havent been to elks run in a trillion years.. batavia isnt too close to anything... except kentucky.. and im not interested in going to indiana or kentucky really... best course i have ever played was ginn hammock resport in palm coast, fl... a few holes on the beach, and the coolest putt putt type course for my 5 yr old (3-4 at the time i think) i think they had more than one course there, but i only got to do 9 holes, was still amazing though.... im no golf snob, the point i was trying to make was id rather watch ANY live nfl football game than play some average golf... i can do that whenever i want...

got my invoice in the mail, came with some player football cards and a 50% off $50 coupon for pro shop, the football cards do not include chad or TO, has carson, hall, etc...

i liked em...

filled out my seat upgrade too... hope this is the year!

not that i get to use them.. *grumbles*

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1295981538' post='965508']
Some of my best football memories (and there are many) revolve around hanging with you and the gang in Lot D on Sunday afternoons and Monday nights. I look forward to many more of them. But I'm not sure that I'll be a season ticket holder the next time I'm there. Financially it has never made any sense. And emotionally, I can't bring myself to rationalize a reason to continue to piss money away for the dream of sitting in my seats for another playoff game.
[/quote]

I will miss your inability to win at any of the tailgate games. :) Probably because of the alcohol involved... I understand you and what you have said. The Lot D and all the fun times there are unforgetable and have made a lifetime of memories for myself and my two boys. However, the best times are always going to be 1972 and traveling to the "Nati to watch the Bengals play with my Uncle Bill.

I will sit on my renewals until the last possible moment. I will probably renew but still pissed about the way things are going right now.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1295979480' post='965497']
Must be a goat pasture.
[/quote]
Yankee Trace and Heatherwood are around $40 with the numerous coupons out there although Heatherwoode is more of a cart course. Shaker Run can be played for $45 to $49. Pipestone is a bargain in the mid $20s and is pretty nice. If you want a cart under $40 you can play Jamaica Run but its not exactly the best.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1296075159' post='965889']
Yankee Trace and Heatherwood are around $40 with the numerous coupons out there although Heatherwoode is more of a cart course. Shaker Run can be played for $45 to $49. Pipestone is a bargain in the mid $20s and is pretty nice. [b]If you want a cart under $40 you can play Jamaica Run but its not exactly the best.[/b]
[/quote]

How'd you know the course I was talking about? :D

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1295981538' post='965508']

Some of my best football memories (and there are many) revolve around hanging with you [b]and the gang[/b]

[/quote]

"And the gang"? Jesus, I feel like the Professor or Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island when the jingle changed from "The Professor and Mary Ann" to "And the rest...are here on Gilligan's Isle!".

Thanks a lot, bro!

:lol:

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1296008329' post='965684']
got my invoice in the mail, came with some player football cards and a 50% off $50 coupon for pro shop, the football cards do not include chad or TO, has carson, hall, etc...

i liked em...

filled out my seat upgrade too... hope this is the year!

not that i get to use them.. *grumbles*
[/quote]

No popcorn? Sheeeit.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1296090663' post='965954']
"And the gang"? Jesus, I feel like the Professor or Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island when the jingle changed from "The Professor and Mary Ann" to "And the rest...are here on Gilligan's Isle!".

Thanks a lot, bro!

:lol:

[/quote]
What am I supposed to do? Make an Oscar speech and mention everyone who I've ever hung out with in Lot D?

I'd like to thank the Academy... And that guy who stole all of Bung's stuff while we were tossing a football after the game :lol:

Jackass! :on_the_quiet:

Archived