A bit of unabashed pride/advertising (though more pride)

Jamie_B

My sister (whom lives in Cincinnati) has been doing her own cake business for a little over a year now, she's gotten really good. Anyone that may want a cake let me know and Ill put you in touch with her.

This is just cool.

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/jamie_b_2006/mariocake.jpg[/IMG]

Are Mario and Luigi regular figures in that picture (like a toy figurine set on the cake), or are they made of cake too?

Either way that's insanely cool and I can't believe I haven't seen something like it before.

If I picked it up to bring it home I'd be terrified of it getting ruined in the car. The slightest sharp turn could topple it over.

That's the kind of cake I want to do for my kids (when I have them) on their birthday.

Shhweeeet

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300500067' post='978236']
oh yeah i forgot about that.
[/quote]

How convenient. If you were as much of a Christian as you say you are, you'd be heaping praise upon my cake and acknowledging its mission in terms of liberating the Middle East.

Wow, both cakes shown here are really frickin' cool. Dude, if I was in the States I'd buy a cake from your sister just to have a cool looking cake like that. hehe!! As for the Bengals cake, I'm going into diabetic shock just imagining spooning up a large section of that field turf and throwing it back with a glass of milk.
MULLY
that made my teeth hurt

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1300500884' post='978243']
How convenient. If you were as much of a Christian as you say you are, you'd be heaping praise upon my cake and acknowledging its mission in terms of liberating the Middle East.
[/quote]

Im not. Im a secret muslim attempting my overthrow of the west through delicious treats.

:ninja:?

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1300502407' post='978248']
Im not. Im a secret muslim attempting my overthrow of the west through delicious treats.

:ninja:?
[/quote]

Then take your ripened dates and variations of baklava and shove them up your ass!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1300502050' post='978246']
Wow, both cakes shown here are really frickin' cool. Dude, if I was in the States I'd buy a cake from your sister just to have a cool looking cake like that. hehe!! As for the Bengals cake, I'm going into diabetic shock just imagining spooning up a large section of that field turf and throwing it back with a glass of milk.
MULLY
that made my teeth hurt
[/quote]

*OFF TOPIC*

so a long time ago, i had this girlfriend, and in text or online when i chuckled i put "hehehehehe" which she, and apparently everyone else in the world thought read like "heee heee heee heee heee" and not "heh"heh"heh"heh..

so... now.. whenever i see that you typed it that way... ijust picture you giggling and skipping away giggling...

figured i would share... for no specific reason..

PS: sweet cake

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1301494500' post='980794']
My girlfriend has a birthday in August... before the pedophile jokes come knockin, she is not interested in Yoshi.

I was moreless curious.
[/quote]

Ill ask. I think it depends on the cake and what you want done.

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1301354501' post='980538']
*OFF TOPIC*

so a long time ago, i had this girlfriend, and in text or online when i chuckled i put "hehehehehe" which she, and apparently everyone else in the world thought read like "heee heee heee heee heee" and not "heh"heh"heh"heh..

so... now.. whenever i see that you typed it that way... ijust picture you giggling and skipping away giggling...

figured i would share... for no specific reason..

PS: sweet cake
[/quote]

I've been writing it like that for as long as I can remember.
MULLY

Archived