What are you playing?

mongo

So what are playing these days?

PS3

Twisted Metal (although I haven't had much time at it. The lady studies for finals in the living room)

PC

Team Fortress 2 (nothing takes away the day's stress like a flamethrower)
Portal 2 (great puzzles and the voice acting is amazing. JK Simmons rules)

iOS

Fairway Solitaire (fun. funny. quick)
Draw Something (fun game to play with my sister and fiancé)
Shadow Era (collectible card game that is better at keeping things moving than others)

Mostly Skyrim on PC, along with the residuals of Battlefield Bad Company single player, Battlefield 3, Call Of Duty: World At War single player and Mortal Kombat on PS3. Along with various Spiderman and Wii games I still play with my kids on both consoles.

Skyrim is dominating my attention though. I want more and more games like this. Fuck multiplayer. Give me sandbox, immersive single player games and I will never emerge from my turtle-like shell of a life.

I am on a Madden '12 rampage. AJ is 31 years old I believe... the only remaining real Bengals:

Boling (starts), Smith (3rd string), Dalton (starts), Gresham (amazing but always hurt), AJ (monster), Shipley (doesn't sniff the field) on offense... and Rey (starts but only plays half of snaps), Dunlap (beast), Michael Johnson (backup at both ends), Atkins (starts as #2 DT), Moch (backup, plays probably 5-8 snaps a game) on defense.

I haven't played Skyrim for about 7 weeks. I have been playing a little bit of FIFA '11 too lately.

Archived