New Scoreboard Video

The Bengals unveiled a new post-anthem / pre-kickoff video. It features a pack of Bengal Tigers prowling through the Queen City before converging on PBS, ending with the lead cat leaping "over" the camera and through the opponent's flag, shredding it to pieces.

Haven't spotted a copy on the normal video sites.... here's what the 2000-2011 video looked like:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkah-XV-uGM[/media]

I've got to find a copy of it, I couldn't take a good video of it at the game. When I think about how hot it was that day it kind of pisses me off that they ran though the fan part so fast. I did see my great-nephew (son of my nephew), or whatever it called in the video.

Ok, I'll just lay it out there. There were 6 blacks there and 5 of them were with me so if you see any color in the video most likely it was my family.

RayDogg: I'm happy they included fans but to be honest it didn't add much to the video from my perspective.

When I see a video like that, I'm looking to get inispired by our teams' past greatness, to pyshologically build us up as world-beaters, and to get pumped to take on the enemy du jour. I want it to be gritty, I want it be ferocious, and I want it to celebrate our mascot and history. I want it to scream WE ARE THE CINCINNATI BENGALS - FEAR US!

A fan montage does not do any of the above for me.

Archived