Happy Birthday akiliMVP and BengalSIS!!!

oldschooler

Happy Birthday to the best looking poster on the board!

And BengalSIS too!

You must not like women -- not that there's anything wrong with that, guy -- because SIS is a hottie and easily one of the best-looking dames here.

And congratulations Akili (I suppose) for Jason having the hots for you.  If you two need a room and some lube, I'm certain we can make the necessary arrangements.

Happy birthday Akili and SIS!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, now I'm ashamed that I missed this! 

Thanks all, I had a great day and an awesome dinner prepped by my daughter.  She's growing up so fast!

Stay cool in the offseason.  It's cold up here in the north, but I can feel spring just around the very long corner.

I've been seeing more and more Bengals gear where I live, so you guys are making an impression.  Several years ago, you couldn't find stripes gear up here...except the occasional Palmer jersey.  Now I see it a lot. 

Well, now I'm ashamed that I missed this! 

Thanks all, I had a great day and an awesome dinner prepped by my daughter.  She's growing up so fast!

Stay cool in the offseason.  It's cold up here in the north, but I can feel spring just around the very long corner.

I've been seeing more and more Bengals gear where I live, so you guys are making an impression.  Several years ago, you couldn't find stripes gear up here...except the occasional Palmer jersey.  Now I see it a lot. 

Happy Birthday, Sis!!  Glad it went well.  Hope all goes great with and for you!!

Archived