WHO DEY MOTHERFUCKERS!

You honestly think that the mass murdering Adolf Hitler was a great man? I mean, he was very...influential, I'll give you that, but...great? He was the epitome of evil!

We can debate that on the phone or in the Jesus thread but yes, he was a great man. What the Jews are doing to the Palestinians isn't any different what he did to them but no body is calling them out on it. Fuck em.

We can debate that on the phone or in the Jesus thread but yes, he was a great man. What the Jews are doing to the Palestinians isn't any different what he did to them but no body is calling them out on it. Fuck em.

Well...you could also probably argue that it's at least partially Hitler's fault that Israel even exists as it does today! The population of Israel increased over 33% because of Nazi persecution of the Jews. Say, what do you think of Josef Stalin and Pol Pot?

Great doesn't necessarily have to mean good.

Oh I know, but...it's probably not a word I would have chosen as it tends  to have "good" connotations.

If Palestine put down their weapons there would be peace.  If Israel put down their weapons there would be no more israel.

It's not like there isn't enough Arab land compared to Israel anyway.

arabwld3.gif

And that's all I have to say about that.  :)

If Palestine put down their weapons there would be peace.  If Israel put down their weapons there would be no more israel.

It's not like there isn't enough Arab land compared to Israel anyway.

arabwld3.gif

And that's all I have to say about that.   :)

Ok, glad you spoke your mind lol

Archived