:lol: I believe you.

I can totally empathize.  I have to take a break now and again if I find myself slipping.  They say as you practice, so you play.  I try not to practice being asshole, which is far too easy on here at times.

Practice?!?  We talkin about practice?!?!  

Let's practice better then.....my apologies to all I've been an asshole to.  Let's have a fresh start..... :6:

Practice?!?  We talkin about practice?!?!  

Let's practice better then.....my apologies to all I've been an asshole to.  Let's have a fresh start..... :6:

Yeah, lets hit the reset button and see how it plays out. 

:panicbutton:

My ultimate goal is to get off of kenneth's ignore list.   It's an uphill battle, one that will take great effort and determination but I hope to achieve this....

Bro, it's been accomplished for months.  I can't leave you on long, because even though you're an Ass about Andy, you do have a good perspective on a lot of other things. :P

Well, go figure.

I worked my ass off to get on that list.

:lol:

Bro, it's been accomplished for months.  I can't leave you on long, because even though you're an Ass about Andy, you do have a good perspective on a lot of other things. :P

Success! 

He didn't have to work that hard, Khat, the bringing of no redeeming qualities and minimal intelligence puts you there Quickly!! :D

Whenever discussing matters related to minimal intelligence I've found it's always wise to defer to a car salesman.

Archived