Voodoo Chile...the Bunghole Way

Bunghole

I don't know why I keep replying to this, but...I want some honest opinions from those able to quickly download 63MB files!

:lol:

In all seriousness, I just started playing again and am trying to get my chops together. This is a highly affected guitar sound courtesy of Amplitube 3 (aspiring guitarists betta recognize!) and I am..well, just trying to get my practicing and shit together. It is continually amazing to me how large these damn .WAV files really are.

Voodoo Child / Chile is one of my favorite songs of all time by one of my favorite artists of all time.  Stevie Ray Vaughn did an awesome take on the song also.

If I did have a request it would probably be Castles Made of Sand.  Not sure why it remains one of my favorites.  Maybe its the story behind the song or maybe it is the guitar telling the story.

Voodoo Child / Chile is one of my favorite songs of all time by one of my favorite artists of all time.  Stevie Ray Vaughn did an awesome take on the song also.

If I did have a request it would probably be Castles Made of Sand.  Not sure why it remains one of my favorites.  Maybe its the story behind the song or maybe it is the guitar telling the story.

As brief as it is, that's probably my favorite Hendrix solo of all time, along with the one from "Are You Experienced". I guess I just love backtracking.

Took about a minute and a half to download. That was extremely slow though. I think DropBox must not be putting out much data all at once.

Anyway, your chops sound good, man. Keep playing. You'll be back on top soon.

MULLY

Took about a minute and a half to download. That was extremely slow though. I think DropBox must not be putting out much data all at once.

Anyway, your chops sound good, man. Keep playing. You'll be back on top soon.

MULLY

Thanks man. It didn't help that I tried to record all of this after eight too many beers. But hot damn Amplitube 3 is an awesome piece of software!

Archived