Bengals factoid: Dalton's completion rating

Just. 

So.

Angry.

Yeah, you're not trolling..   Just expressing your opinion... Over, and over, and over and over and over..  Then gloating when people get annoyed by it..   LOL U MAD BRO TROLOLOLOL...

But not trolling, surely.

Yeah, it kinda sucks seeing a pretty cool online community run into the ground and then pissed on, but I don't think anyone is really raging out over here.  Least, I hope not.  Forums all go through this process - it's why this one was formed, if you can remember back that far.  Circle of life & all that Lion King stuff.  That WDR group did an admirable job of drawing off Team Soggy-Diaper (let's give you folks a nickname, too) but only delayed the inevitable.

You keep on not-trolling, though.  You'll be expressing that opinion of yours to an empty room soon enough.

Yeah, you're not trolling..   Just expressing your opinion... Over, and over, and over and over and over..  Then gloating when people get annoyed by it..   LOL U MAD BRO TROLOLOLOL...

But not trolling, surely.

Yeah, it kinda sucks seeing a pretty cool online community run into the ground and then pissed on, but I don't think anyone is really raging out over here.  Least, I hope not.

You keep on not-trolling, though.  You'll be expressing that opinion of yours to an empty room soon enough.

What exactly is it you are doing here?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNcM4YjzgHY

What exactly is it you are doing here?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNcM4YjzgHY

I guess that's as close to an admission as we're likely to get.

I can tell you what I'm not doing, and that's trying to deflect attention away from myself after 2/3rds of the forum I'm on has asked me to stop being such a bitch.  I'm just expressing that opinion, BTW.

I guess that's as close to an admission as we're likely to get.

I can tell you what I'm not doing, and that's trying to deflect attention away from myself after 2/3rds of the forum I'm on has asked me to stop being such a bitch.  I'm just expressing that opinion, BTW.

Admission that you are trolling me for some odd reason? I dont think we needed an admission for that.

Admission that you are trolling me for some odd reason? I dont think we needed an admission for that.

Yes yes, always the victim.  Just expressing yourself.  Or should I say "yourselves" as I'm not sure where that "we" is coming from?

You meant you & Scharm, I guess?  It's good to know you have someone by your side during this very trying time.  All those haters.

CRY EVRY TIM

Yes yes, everyone else is the problem. 

There was no problem till you came in late to the party and decided to troll it up a bit. A few of us were having a perfectly decent conversation about all this stuff. 

Let me make it perfectly clear to you T-Dub, my posts are what my posts are they are my opinions and I frankly dont care if you dont like them, there is an ignore option for you to put me on it. I realize it is difficult for you not to mock/troll people whom you dont share opinions with as you do it ALL THE TIME but that tactic isnt going to change my opinions, if that bothers you put me on ignore. Or you could spend the next 10 posts with more "OMG WTFBBQ!!!!!!11111eleven BEGAZHIIIIIIIII" I really dont care.

Yes yes, always the victim.  Just expressing yourself.  Or should I say "yourselves" as I'm not sure where that "we" is coming from?

You meant you & Scharm, I guess?  It's good to know you have someone by your side during this very trying time.  All those haters.

CRY EVRY TIM

Dude you came in and were a total dick to him for no fucking reason. Then called him a baby for not taking your bull shit

There was no problem till you came in late to the party and decided to troll it up a bit. A few of us were having a perfectly decent conversation about all this stuff. 

LMAO...  Yes, that is exactly what occurred.

Dude you came in and were a total dick to him for no fucking reason. Then called him a baby for not taking your bull shit

Yes, yes... Poor mistreated Jamie.  Thank goodness he has you to protect him against that nasty ol' internet!

Also, unless something has changed, we can't put moderators on ignore.  Which, I suspect, is the only moderator power most of the remaining ones make any use of...

LMAO...  Yes, that is exactly what occurred.

Yes it IS exactly what occurred.

Yes, yes... Poor mistreated Jamie.  Thank goodness he has you to protect him against that nasty ol' internet!

Also, unless something has changed, we can't put moderators on ignore.  Which, I suspect, is the only moderator power most of the remaining ones make any use of...

Nope that was looked into, you can, feel free.

What, when we're having this much fun?

Or not, either way doesn't bother me, apparently it bothers you though since you felt the need to complain about it.

Oh sorry forgot to attach to the post....

Bengaziiiiiiii(tm)

Let me make it perfectly clear to you T-Dub, my posts are what my posts are they are my opinions and I frankly dont care if you dont like them, there is an ignore option for you to put me on it. I realize it is difficult for you not to mock/troll people whom you dont share opinions with as you do it ALL THE TIME but that tactic isnt going to change my opinions, if that bothers you put me on ignore. Or you could spend the next 10 posts with more "OMG WTFBBQ!!!!!!11111eleven BEGAZHIIIIIIIII" I really dont care.

Knot tru at all. They're was no problim untel sum of you decided nut tu b "a holes"

Edit: for not caring what people think of you, that's a lot of posts.

What do you gain by being an asshole to peeps

Archived