Bengals factoid: Dalton's completion rating

1. I never said attacking people is okay.
2. I never said you attack people.

But the comments of "DD take things so personally", "alert alert!!", the sarcastic posts you make like "Andy dalton can do no wrong, blah blah".

All of those things are obnoxious as well. Doesn't mean people should call you a fucking moron, but it is a main reason for the back and forth annoying shit we get every day about AD.

The fact that you can't see that says a lot though...

Go reread the thread, I've been called "cuntmuppet", "fucking moron", and "mouthbreather" today, none of which bother me TBH I find them slightly amusing, but if you're going to go there when I say "DD'ers take things so personally" it's because you have just shown that you do.

One of the DDs said I didn't have a fully functioning soul, one said that Jamie B was a waste of skin and one just called someone a xxxxmuppett. You can't act like all things are equal here. 

:lol: I must have missed that one.

Good lord you guys really need to take a step back, count to 10 and breathe.

Go reread the thread, I've been called "cuntmuppet", "fucking moron", and "mouthbreather" today, none of which bother me TBH I find them slightly amusing, but if you're going to go there when I say "DD'ers take things so personally" it's because you have just shown that you do.

For what it's worth, those designations, or feelings by those posters to you have been cultivated over months of your various actions on here.. Your favorite go to line "I have a right to express my opinions" comes with one caveat.  Everyone else has the right to judge you on those opinions.

It happens.

For what it's worth, those designations, or feelings by those posters to you have been cultivated over months of your various actions on here.. Your favorite go to line "I have a right to express my opinions" comes with one caveat.  Everyone else has the right to judge you on those opinions.

It happens.

Jamie, it's your fault.  You were asking for it.  I mean, just look at the clothes you were wearing.   

It happens.

As I said the designations don't bother me, I find them slightly amusing, but any "actions" I have done are indeed simply me expressing my opinions, opinions which apparently upset people to the point they feel they need to go there. This idea that I am somehow "trolling" the site is well frankly wrong.

Jamie, it's your fault.  You were asking for it.  I mean, just look at the clothes you were wearing.   

What?  Because judging someone by the way they look is exactly the same thing as judging them by what they say and how they behave themselves. Obviously.

It happens.

It's the root of the problem. If you think Jamie B's posts are stupid, that's fine. I don't but you can. So respond by disagreeing with the elements or ignore it. Don't attack him and then yell at him for defending himself. 

It's the root of the problem. If you think Jamie B's posts are stupid, that's fine. I don't but you can. So respond by disagreeing with the elements or ignore it. Don't attack him and then yell at him for defending himself.

I don't.. But I also don't have much sympathy.

The funniest part is the DD label. It's applied by the ones that are most ruining this site, and it isn't even accurate. Jamie and other's actions are cuntmuppetish on this score, because of the way they ruin conversation with the redundent need to constantly stir up the same pointless arguments.  I would assume that crew considers me a "DD" even if that isn't remotely accurate (in that I don't want him signed to a contract right now...prove it and what not). Given that, I am mostly just expressing how very VERY tired I am and tiring it is to see every thread thrown down the same Dalton rabbit hole and multiple threads on Dalton specifically that glory in that hole, if you will.

Like I said, it has long since grown old, and is choking the life out of this site. 

The funniest part is the DD label. It's applied by the ones that are most ruining this site, and it isn't even accurate. Jamie and other's actions are cuntmuppetish on this score, because of the way they ruin conversation with the redundent need to constantly stir up the same pointless arguments.  I would assume that crew considers me a "DD" even if that isn't remotely accurate (in that I don't want him signed to a contract right now...prove it and what not). Given that, I am mostly just expressing how very VERY tired I am and tiring it is to see every thread thrown down the same Dalton rabbit hole and multiple threads on Dalton specifically that glory in that hole, if you will.

Like I said, it has long since grown old, and is choking the life out of this site. 

The QB of a team is the most important position on the team, in a year that he has a contract discussion, and from what I gather now everyone beleves (whether they publically want to say or not) he has warts, it's only natural that it's going to be the greatest topic discussed. The DD label has only been put upon for a group of folks that defend him when talking about those warts, to the point that it comes off like they dont want the warts talked about at all, if that isnt you then dont put yourself in the category. If discussing our QB in a contract year is ruining the site, I'm not sure your going to enjoy the site until those issues resolve themselves. It's going to get discussed. If that bothers you to the point you feel the need to amusingly call me cuntmuppet, then I mean I guess you can do that, but frankly it's kind of sad imo.

I'm not sure if you are a DD or not but you are an a hole. 

Cuntmuppet is fun to say

It is really fun to say. 

:lol:

I'll admit it's a new one for me. The first thought I had after reading it, was "I hope I am a Kermit the Frog of cuntmuppets he was my favorite"

I dealt with a crazy asshole named Kermith at work last week. Cuntmuppet is a perfect description.

:lol:

I'll admit it's a new one for me. The first thought I had after reading it, was "I hope I am a Kermit the Frog of cuntmuppets he was my favorite"

Kermit the frog sucks you waste of skin. No adult would love Kermit the frog. Clearly Animal is the best of all muppets. You continually come on these boards and show what a stupid idiot you are. Do us all a favor and stop posting. 

Archived