Bengals factoid: Dalton's completion rating

I agree the Dalton argument is killing this site and it's both sides of the argument. I don't understand how people on here continue to argue the same shit day in and day out. I myself am not a huge Dalton fan. The only thingvl that will change my opinion of him is his play. Not countless arguments on this page

The only problem is the article GO posted doesn't make Dalton look bad in my opinion.   He is a little worse than Brady (HOF player) on ints but his drop off rate is better than Brady, Manning and Flacco.   For a 3 year QB, that is a good thing right?

The only problem is the article GO posted doesn't make Dalton look bad in my opinion.   He is a little worse than Brady (HOF player) on ints but his drop off rate is better than Brady, Manning and Flacco.   For a 3 year QB, that is a good thing right?

I agree it's a good thing. I wasn't referring to this specific thread as much as the other 75 Dalton related ones

This. As evident when I posted the Still news about his daughter without seeing the other thread. DD'ers are so damned sensitive.

as a mod, is it not your "job" to monitor the site?  The other Still thread was within the first 9 topics of the most heavily trafficked portion of the site and had been there for nearly a day.

Therein is the problem with this site.  Lack of mods, being mods.  This site shouldn't have a mod that says "over a 17 hour period I didn't look at the first 9 topics of content I'm supposed to be moderating."

Mongo...the Dalton stuff is killing this site. Killing it. Dropping a new thread to re-focus and re-flame the stuff that's killing this site is shitty, in my opinion. There are already too many Dalton threads, but, hey, here's another. And I don't understand why the owner and his mods are the ones involved in the continued trolling and behavior that fucks up the site. 

Like I said, it's...weird. 

I think you only view it as trolling because you disagree with it. 

I agree the Dalton argument is killing this site and it's both sides of the argument. I don't understand how people on here continue to argue the same shit day in and day out. I myself am not a huge Dalton fan. The only thingvl that will change my opinion of him is his play. Not countless arguments on this page

What kills the site is people being a holes to eachother or condescending beotches. 

I agree. Seems pretty good to me. 

Jamie, you are a cuntmuppet.

It isn't DD or Dalton haters or what the fuckever.

It is goddman Dalton fatigue with the BS narrative you and others drive.

For fuckssake.

This is hilarious. 5 seconds ago you said that other people were trolling and killing the site. 

as a mod, is it not your "job" to monitor the site?  The other Still thread was within the first 9 topics of the most heavily trafficked portion of the site and had been there for nearly a day.

Therein is the problem with this site.  Lack of mods, being mods.  This site shouldn't have a mod that says "over a 17 hour period I didn't look at the first 9 topics of content I'm supposed to be moderating."

I didnt see the thread it was a simple oversight they happen, I am after all only human.

Jamie, you are a cuntmuppet.

It isn't DD or Dalton haters or what the fuckever.

It is goddman Dalton fatigue with the BS narrative you and others drive.

For fuckssake.

So angry.

I read the above article and to be honest, it didn't seem like bad news at all.

In the last 3 years Dalton had 21 long balls intercepted, Brady, a 14 year HOF player had 16 and Flacco, a 6 year veteran had 29.  Soooo what is wrong with a 3 year guy being a bit worse than a future HOFer and better than a guy many consider a franchise QB?

Also, his drop off percentage was BETTER than run of the mill QBs like Brady, Manning and Flacco.  Isn't that a good thing?

Kapernick doesn't throw nearly as many long balls so I would expect his drop off percentage to be lower since safties tend to creep up into the box trying to stop Gore and Vernon Davis.  A bit easier to throw a long ball without safety support.

Really, if anything, the article above would make me think that a guy with only 3 NFL seasons under his belt is doing pretty damn good.

QFT

Correct. 

I can't believe people continually comment and attack others personally and then complain that the site is being ruined by those they don't agree with.  Volatile people and pathetic people attack others personally as their first resort.  Quite sad and pitiful. 

Correct. 

I can't believe people continually comment and attack others personally and then complain that the site is being ruined by those they don't agree with.  Volatile people and pathetic people attack others personally as their first resort.  Quite sad and pitiful. 

I have about 10-15 people on ignore just because of that. It's pitiful. 

Correct. 

I agree with that also

Correct. 

I will agree that sometimes the DD group gets too aggressive, but the "woe is me" and "we do no wrong" attitude of the anti dalton crowd is just as bad. This post is a prime example. Yours and other constant degrading of the DD crowd causes those reactions and visa versa. That's what has created this never ending spiral.

It will take both sides treating each other with more respect to see true change. Don't act like it's just one side.

I will agree that sometimes the DD group gets too aggressive, but the "woe is me" and "we do no wrong" attitude of the anti dalton crowd is just as bad. This post is a prime example. Yours and other constant degrading of the DD crowd causes those reactions and visa versa. That's what has created this never ending spiral.

It will take both sides treating each other with more respect to see true change. Don't act like it's just one side.

Don't try to justify it.....it's wrong, doesn't matter which side its coming from.  Call out anyone who attacks someone else personally, even if they're on 'your side'.  

Never once have I attacked someone on a personal level because of how I feel about a FOOTBALL PLAYER who gives zero shits about me.  Nice try and attempted defense of the behavior though. 

Like I said, pathetic.

:huh:

missing ninja?

Never once have I attacked someone on a personal level because of how I feel about a FOOTBALL PLAYER who gives zero shits about me.  Nice try and attempted defense of the behavior though. 

Like I said, pathetic.

1. I never said attacking people is okay.
2. I never said you attack people.

But the comments of "DD take things so personally", "alert alert!!", the sarcastic posts you make like "Andy dalton can do no wrong, blah blah".

All of those things are obnoxious as well. Doesn't mean people should call you a fucking moron, but it is a main reason for the back and forth annoying shit we get every day about AD.

The fact that you can't see that says a lot though...

Dude, you call people idiots all the time. You just don't realize you do it because it's so natural for you. You think that's how people act. 

One of the DDs said I didn't have a fully functioning soul, one said that Jamie B was a waste of skin and one just called someone a xxxxmuppett. You can't act like all things are equal here. 

One of the DDs said I didn't have a fully functioning soul, one said that Jamie B was a waste of skin and one just called someone a xxxxmuppett. You can't act like all things are equal here. 

Because he has deficiencies you fucking moron...NOBODY has said otherwise. 

Those who "defend" him are well aware that he's not the greatest....but unlike the rest of you mouth breathers we are keenly aware that his success is really, really unique and not something a reasonable NFL team would walk away from without a compelling plan B in place.

And we roll on. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S8tc6y0uvQ

Is that how you spell that word?

Archived